Car Collision in Pattaya Klang

webfact

Car Collision in Pattaya Klang

%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%

PATTAYA: -- A car and a pick up truck collided into each other in Pattaya Klang.

At 11 am, April 3rd, a four door pick up truck, a bronze Isuzu, was hit by a black car, a Mitsubishi Pajero near the crossroad in front of the railroad track on Nern PlaWan, Pattaya.

Upon further investigation, the driver of the pick up truck was Mr. Vissanu who reported that he was driving along the railway heading towards Chonburi when the Mitsubishi came very fast toward him.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222587/car-collision-pattaya-klang/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-05

The photo also shows 2 motor bikes lying on the road.? Maybe they belong to interested observers who do not have bike stands.

"A car and a pick up truck collided into each other in Pattaya Klang."

It's always worth reading the report before commenting!

Nernpubwan is now Pattaya klang, when did this happen ?

When they got rid of proof readers or decent sub editors...........coffee1.gif

On March 10?

When the only proof reader (?) "famous" Howard Miller left Thailand in what some would call a "surprise move"?

Now in "Southend on Sea".

https://www.facebook.com/howard.miller.927/posts/10153979299508245

I wish everyone I have met over the years in Thailand the very best for the future and the new team in place at Pattaya One will definitely take the brand from strength to strength and exciting times are ahead for Pattaya's leading news service.
Edited by KhunBENQ

When they got rid of proof readers or decent sub editors...........coffee1.gif

On March 10?

When the only proof reader (?) "famous" Howard Miller left Thailand in what some would call a "surprise move"?

Now in "Southend on Sea".

https://www.facebook.com/howard.miller.927/posts/10153979299508245

I wish everyone I have met over the years in Thailand the very best for the future and the new team in place at Pattaya One will definitely take the brand from strength to strength and exciting times are ahead for Pattaya's leading news service.

Yes it is hot in Thailand these days, for some hotter than for others.

Yes I spent a few moments wondering where there was a crash barrier on Klang......

The railway line junctions with these major roads, Siam CC, Nerm Plab Wan, Khao Noi etc are all dangerous and frustrating. I think one of these large coaches, who self-proclaim their right-of-way will cause an incident soon.

Pattaya Klang is mentioned and not Pattaya Klang Road.

They could have said "East Pattaya" which isn't correct either.

It's a bit like last week when they reported about a jumper from a Pattaya condo while it is located in Baan Amphur and that's 13 km South of Pattaya (or Banglamung District to be more precise).

Pattaya Klang is mentioned and not Pattaya Klang Road.

They could have said "East Pattaya" which isn't correct either.

It's a bit like last week when they reported about a jumper from a Pattaya condo while it is located in Baan Amphur and that's 13 km South of Pattaya (or Banglamung District to be more precise).

Semantics.

when Pattaya Klang is mentioned everyone thinks of the actual road.

Klang in Thai, is it central or something likethat yeah ?....... well the bypass (railway) road aint in Central Pattaya. It is at the extreme East of Pattaya.