How long for post from the uk

juice777

I had a letter sent from the UK 13th days ago

It was a ps4 game no case just the disc

It was just sent my normal post, it's not turned up yet, is it to early to worry about it?

it seems a bit long to me, I have things before a lot quicker then this

Is it possible coustums have stoped it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I hate to be the bearer of dread, but I think you can kiss it goodbye.

I actually logged in a second ago to vent about the SECOND renewal of a credit card that's gone missing.

2014 RBS renewal debit card went missing (to add insult to injury, this was renewed early due to a scammer, probably an Alibaba employee, somehow scraping account info on Ali Baba, and then buying something on Aliexpress in China!)

Feb 2016 Birthday card never arrived, suspect some thief at some post office though there'd be money in it, haha my ladyfriend is not as dumb as them, but it's a bloody pain in the arse!

Last month, standard renewal of credit card from my Aussie Bank failed to make it after being repackaged and forwarder REGISTERED, but not tracked.

To make matters worse, my mate is now all offended, because I simply asked him to buy tracking in future (at my expense) he has now huffily decided he does not want to help me forward my mail anymore, all because some choice turd at the post office, is ratting the mail.

This is a serious situation down the line because I now no longer have a 'home' address in Australia which backward thinking organisations, like banks and governments, need, or they will 'fire' me.

All because some <deleted> jobsworth in some PO somewhere is a mail thief.

Post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

As stated previously you dont give an indication as to where you are.

In some rural areas, the postman wont bother going to some villages with just one item, he/they will hold the mail until there is more for that location and then go deliver it.

In some rural areas, the postman wont bother going to some villages with just one item, he/they will hold the mail until there is more for that location and then go deliver it.

Sorry I am in pattaya, and the postman goes to my condo everyday

Edited by juice777

I sent a tracked letter to Pattaya from the UK last year.

It arrived in Bangkok in 5 days took another 8 to makes its way to Pattaya

the tracking showed it stop about 5 times between bangkok and Pattaya

I sent a tracked letter to Pattaya from the UK last year.

It arrived in Bangkok in 5 days took another 8 to makes its way to Pattaya

the tracking showed it stop about 5 times between bangkok and Pattaya

Thanks for the info, unfortunately my sister didn’t get any tracking information

But she just reminded me it was Saturday on easter weekend when she posted it so that might have something to do with the delay

I've had dozens of letters/parcels from the UK and they have ALL arrived within 6-13 days.
Was they just normal post?

Yes

Thanks for the help

It's good to know sometimes they take 4 weeks

I am going 2 Laos tomorrow if it don't turn up today maybe it will be here when I get back

Well, usually you wont get the "delays" that rural locations suffer in somewhere as populated and mainstream as Pattaya.smile.png

Recently I had two parcels sent from the UK - A Day Apart (normal mail) - Both the same size.

One arrived after 10 days. The other arrived after about 4 weeks.

No rhyme or reason to the postal inconsistencies...

I'm waiting for a parcel to arrive at the moment from the UK. It does have a tracking number, and it was released from customs yesterday (8th) having sat there for five days. The delivery date was estimated as the 8th, but now will probably be after Songkran has finished. But such is life. So I wait another week, I'll survive.