Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup

Jai Dee

For sure anything to help a mate - even though I do not know what you look like...

:o Delighted to help....

BT :D

Jai Dee !

As I won't be able to attend the party (this time), could you do me a favour ?

Every 10-15 minutes, duck out of the party and go to a different go-go bar and see if my, uh, "friends" are working ! :D

Fortunately, most of them are pretty close to the Blues Factory (Polo, Peppermint and New Living Dolls 1). Don't worry about the girls at the Blue Lagoon though. :D

Thanks ! P.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jai Dee !

As I won't be able to attend the party (this time), could you do me a favour ?

Every 10-15 minutes, duck out of the party and go to a different go-go bar and see if my, uh, "friends" are working ! :D

Fortunately, most of them are pretty close to the Blues Factory (Polo, Peppermint and New Living Dolls 1). Don't worry about the girls at the Blue Lagoon though. :D

Thanks ! P.gif

Reckon his missus might have something to say about that :o i know my missus did when we met up with you last time. She found it highly amusing that you kept going to "look after" your ladies :D

Every 10-15 minutes, duck out of the party and go to a different go-go bar and see if my, uh, "friends" are working ! :o

Yeah... right!!

As if my dearly beloved is gonna let me anywhere those dens of iniquity... :D

Just a bump for this topic everyone... it's still on for the 16th.

:D

Will you be adding a "grind" to that "bump" when you're up on stage the 16th? :o

{ insert any suitable dodgy photo here }

His better half will be "grind"ing her heel into the "bump" she gives him on his head if she catches him on stage in one of those "other" places ! :D

2 weeks to go (you lucky dogs) !

Will you be adding a "grind" to that "bump" when you're up on stage the 16th? :o

Funny that... the first thing that came into my mind was Kurgen's avatar... :D

Will you be adding a "grind" to that "bump" when you're up on stage the 16th? :D

His better half will be "grind"ing her heel into the "bump" she gives him on his head if she catches him on stage in one of those "other" places ! :D

2 weeks to go (you lucky dogs) !

:o

Actually, I was just referring to the expected entertainment breaks at the Blues Factory in between the great prizes to be awarded to the members by admin. Between the DVD players and Henry Bean dinner vouchers, Jai Dee could provide some eye candy for the females in attendance.

Funny that... the first thing that came into my mind was Kurgen's avatar... :D

That’s a veritable barrel of eye candy for the ladies. :D

But it's great it doesn't seem to lessen his ability to shake that money maker. :D

Every 10-15 minutes, duck out of the party and go to a different go-go bar and see if my, uh, "friends" are working ! :o

Yeah... right!!

On the 16th ok, but the venue to save me hunting back is?

Yeah... right!!

Same as last time... kick off at Sunny Valentines then on to the Blues Factory at about 9 PM.

All in favour... say aye.

Yeah... right!!

Same as last time... kick off at Sunny Valentines then on to the Blues Factory at about 9 PM.

Aye

I know where Blues Fact is, but not sure on sunnys, guess i need to go out and find it, that could make interesting research :D well thats the excuse i'll give the missus

NAY ! :D

(only because I won't be there, and won't get any prizes, or yummy BBQ ribs, or any of the other benefits that would come with being there !)

:o

Edited by Kerryd

Yes, I will be coming (and also attending the pissup!). Arriving LOS 15th so no problem. With my tee-rak in tow though, hope this is alright.

Whilst I know where Blues Factory is, can someone please tell me where Sunny Valentines is?

And what time at Sunny's roughly?

Oh and I've never met anyone on Thai Visa in person before, so if you see the guy pictured to the left of this text, please say hello to him, his name is Nathan.

Looking forward,

Nathan S/ :o

Right now the dignitaries of this board are currently sorting out all details, like time and .....

In due course all now missing info will be posted here, for all to see!

In the meantime, Lennie's is in Soi Diamond, which itself is the Soi right after Soi 15, connecting Walking Street and 2nd Road (which actually is named Pratumnak Road here, but few know that).

And Lennie's is the last bar on the left coming from Walking Street, or the first one on the right!

Sunny

Make sure you all ask sunny for some of his tacos. Without me or kerry there, the rest of you might get a look in :o

I was trying not to eat all those tacos, and would have left more for the other folks, if I had of known about the BBQ ribs that were coming afterwards !

Maybe Jai Dee can save a couple few of those ribs and mail some to me !

do you have to sign up somewhere, or just come along??????????

Just show up and have a good time !

Be sure to introduce yourself (don't be shy !)

When you walk into Lennies, there will be a couple people sitting at the bar on your right. One of them (should be) Sunny Valentine (owner of Lennies).

Further along the bar, on the left (just before the room with the pool table), should be another group of guys and gals chatting up a storm :o Step up and ask if they are the Thai Visa gang. After that, raid the food !!

Here's a quickie map I made up for the last gathering:

SPattayamap.jpg

Don't forget your Thai Visa membership card (even though it won't get you anything, it might help break the ice).

kerryd.jpg

Have fun !

Kerry,

Bring this one with you next time....maybe we'll keep some leftovers for you! :o:D:D

Yeah, sure you will ! Though with daleyboy and britmaveric not there, there may well be left-overs this time ! :D

I don't think I can trust Jai Dee to save some for me for a whole month. Just too tempting to snack on !

Good thing his better-half will be keeping her eye on him as well, that's 3 (4 ? 5 ?) less things I have to worry about ! :D

Phew, for a moment there I thought I had lost my card but I have found it!!

See you at Lennies then.....

Nathan S/

post-4570-1165495730_thumb.jpg

Ahh, but 27 posts only gets you a 5% discount (on nothing), not 15% ! :D

Got some catching up (posting) to do, especially to catch folks like Jai Dee (who would qualify for a 25% discount based on number of posts, but gets 50% due to his next-to-Gawd-Super Mod status !)

Hmmmm, does a 50% discount on something that is free mean you get twice as much, of nothing, for nothing ? :o