Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup

Jai Dee

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Submarine Commander: "Chief, how's it looking for us to put out to sea?"

Chief of the Boat: "Well sir, we've just about got the crew assembled... but we're still not ready yet."

Submarine Commander: "Ok, Chief... Doc says I gotta be calm, otherwise, I'll a blow out an artery in my neck, so I'll just say this. If you can't get this boat going within the next 2 days, you'll be looking at going to the brig."

Chief of the Boat: "The brig, sir? That's a bit harsh."

Submarine Commander: "YES, the $%(@)!@$#@ BRIG!... NOW GET THIS THING UNDERWAY BEFORE I STUFF YOU IN A TORPEDO TUBE!!.....

ohhhh, my aching neck..."

We gotta hope this pissup aint like the last one in bkk at Sin. That one was a real snoooozer. I took 2 hot babes and a buddy there and we walked in and walked straight out as they all said "boooring". Looked like a bunch of strangers and very cliquish. My babes were having their cleavage scoped by guys in the bar and they weren't too comfy with that as the people were not exactly warming up to us. As I said, we bolted on outta there real quick

We gotta hope this pissup aint like the last one in bkk at Sin. That one was a real snoooozer. I took 2 hot babes and a buddy there and we walked in and walked straight out as they all said "boooring". Looked like a bunch of strangers and very cliquish. My babes were having their cleavage scoped by guys in the bar and they weren't too comfy with that as the people were not exactly warming up to us. As I said, we bolted on outta there real quick

The Sin Bar is not like some Shabeen on Khao San Road.

Maybe it was you? Did you look scruffy? Had you showered?

At that time you were not a member so how could people know you?

Hey look pal, I shower twice daily and I was not looking too scruffy I'm sure. My buddy is a real clean cut engineer. I don't think I'm the only one who was disappointed with that particular pissup. I'm sure this one will be better

Hey look pal, I shower twice daily and I was not looking too scruffy I'm sure. My buddy is a real clean cut engineer. I don't think I'm the only one who was disappointed with that particular pissup. I'm sure this one will be better

Hey, I dont know I wasnt there, its just someone did tell me that some scruffy looking guy walked in with a couple of slappers on his arm looking to do a bit of freeloading, so I was just seeing if it could possibly have been you. No offence meant :o

Hey, I dont know I wasnt there, its just someone did tell me that some scruffy looking guy walked in with a couple of slappers on his arm looking to do a bit of freeloading, so I was just seeing if it could possibly have been you. No offence meant :o

:D:D

:D :D

these "repeat customers" of thaivisa need to be more careful with their timeframe references....

:o

always a crack. :D
@ britmavric, I'm not going to this thing if drugs are invovled, crack isnt clever and it isnt funny.

@ britmavric, I'm not going to this thing if drugs are invovled, crack isnt clever and it isnt funny.

:D:o

about the only crack you'll see there is one of our more girth-enabled members bending over to pick up a dropped cigarette exposing the top of his ample gluteal fold to all.

:D:D very funny mate.

Rimmer - you know too much about me! :o

December 2nd or 9th or 16th lets have a vote!!!

December 16th is close enough to the 25th to call it a Christmas party, yep that would get my vote.

December 16th is close enough to the 25th to call it a Christmas party, yep that would get my vote.

I'll second the 16th December... it gives us enough time to get things organised.

What about a kickoff at Sunny Valentines like last time? You OK with that Sunny?

Then on to the Blues Factory afterwards until late.

Any other nominations/suggestions?

I'll second the 16th December... it gives us enough time to get things organised.

What about a kickoff at Sunny Valentines like last time? You OK with that Sunny?

Then on to the Blues Factory afterwards until late.

Any other nominations/suggestions?

I liked the low key start for an hour or two, Sunny Valentines is OK with me. :o

Why don't we have a meeting and a few beers tomorrow night in Pattaya to discuss date of FREE piss up.

I am only in Pattaya for the next two nights.. I know the Scouser and few others could make it ???

Just a suggestion

Sticking Big Toe in :D

BT

Why don't we have a meeting and a few beers tomorrow night in Pattaya to discuss date of FREE piss up.

I am only in Pattaya for the next two nights.. I know the Scouser and few others could make it ???

Just a suggestion

BT

I could stop by for a half hour or so after work... say 5:30pm.

It'd be good to catch up with those who can't make it later (Mr BJ?)

And it'd be nice to finally meet Scouse.

Where?

Just a suggestion

BT

Where?

Me and the Scouser are here until the 16th. So i'm pretty sure any night we could meet up. Be it official TV piss up or un-official :D Be nice to see you again Jai Dee :D

Where?

Saturday or Sunday, any time will do. I won't be doing with this "after work" <deleted>; it's either all day or not at all. If you are, however, a wuss, I'll make exceptions for the Aussie members. :o

Scouse.

Where?

Saturday or Sunday, any time will do. I won't be doing with this "after work" <deleted>; it's either all day or not at all. If you are, however, a wuss, I'll make exceptions for the Aussie members. :D

Scouse.

Sorry Scouse... I have work commitments during the week and a golf tournament on the weekend.

...mutters... effin pissheads...

as the 16th seems to get a majority vote I cannot make it again on a piss-up...oh well....

That again prompts me to resurrect an older idea, the regular Pattaya TV meet and greet. When and where? Any suggestions?