traveling on a uk naturalisation certificate

Flew back from Thailand TODAY 10/04/2016 Showed BRP to check in no problem, arrived Abu Dhabi had to show my BRP to be aloud to Board again NO Problem. Arrived back in the UK showed my BRP and My Citizenship Certificate (Citizenship ceremony was on the 13/02/16) NO PROBLEM was just told to apply for a UK passport before flying again.

• Like 1

I'm glad that you (or, based on your previous topic; your wife) didn't have any problems.

However, I wouldn't recommend it as technically she should have handed in her BRP after naturalisation and so entered the UK on a British passport or a right of abode sticker in her Thai one.

I'm glad that you (or, based on your previous topic; your wife) didn't have any problems.

However, I wouldn't recommend it as technically she should have handed in her BRP after naturalisation and so entered the UK on a British passport or a right of abode sticker in her Thai one.

That would have added at least 6 weeks to the journey time unless the combined naturalisation and passport scheme was used.