"Tool of the Day"

arunsakda

She could probably buy a pack here for the price of two in Germany.

I'm a dumb American so I don't know if she was German, Swiss, Austrian, from Sudtirol, or where ever but she should have the brains to know if they can't scan it they can't sell it! I did not say anything because almost every time I tried to help out a gormless Farnung (without invitation) here they shouted abuse or manifested unrestrained hostility.

I'm a dumb American so I don't know if she was German, Swiss, Austrian, from Sudtirol, or where ever but she should have the brains to know if they can't scan it they can't sell it! I did not say anything because almost every time I tried to help out a gormless Farnung (without invitation) here they shouted abuse or manifested unrestrained hostility.

Excellent, if only others would learn as you did and stop getting into others matters without invitation. The gormless are best left to wallow, unless they ask for help.

Excellent, if only others would learn as you did and stop getting into others matters without invitation. The gormless are best left to wallow, unless they ask for help.

Agreed, best to stand back and let Darwin work things out.

i agree dont go anywhere near these farang women. when you see 'em coming, cross the street. dont under any circumstances look at them, or heaven forbid, speak anything with them. you dont have to run just turn your body away and head in a away direction fast as

Farnung? coffee1.gif

i agree dont go anywhere near these farang women. when you see 'em coming, cross the street. dont under any circumstances look at them, or heaven forbid, speak anything with them. you dont have to run just turn your body away and head in a away direction fast as

Or just talk hillbilly and they will run away from you quickly.

The middle aged European tourist on Nimmanhemin Road who protested his behaviour to ambush and spray freshly showered and dressed women with a pressure-activated water pistol, at 22:00 hours, is just part of the Songkhran Festival!

"Tool of the Day"

Archived