Vicious Hit And Run On Pattaya Bypass

webfact

Vicious Hit And Run On Pattaya Bypass

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of this morning, police discovered the body of a Thai male on the Pattaya bound, Route 36 Bypass.

Pattaya police arrived at the gruesome scene to find the victim of the hit and run accident had been driven over repeatedly until his body was crushed into a pulp.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222980/vicious-hit-run-pattaya-bypass/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-15

The story is bad enough in its own right, can we please not add guesswork/accusations about "Thai" drivers please.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

This is not your normal Pattaya hit and run scene...

Someone with bad intentions...took out their rage on the man by using a car as a weapon...

Therefore...we should ban all vehicles...and sue the manufacturers...

Good God! What can you say to this?

Could be a good explanation.

We don't know .... yet

From the brief report I can only conclude he was hit by one vehicle and then left there and others ran over him. Poor man.

First sensible reply.

Good God! What can you say to this?

Could be a good explanation.

We don't know .... yet

From the brief report I can only conclude he was hit by one vehicle and then left there and others ran over him. Poor man.

Right. Sure. Yeah, that's the only thing we can conclude. Instead of the story as reported, what REALLY happened was any number of drivers not only not seeing the body in the road and just running over it, but just driving off after ...

TVF sleuthing reaches new heights...

And another crime that happens everywhere ...

The cops recovered parts they believe are parts of the drivers pickup. The cops in Pattaya have been very good lately, I reckon they will solve this one.
Hope so.

Edited by Rimmer
Off topic Trolling again

There should also be a warning with the TV post of immediately visible gruesome photos in the link. No, I never look for accident photos but I wanted to read this story since it's in my district.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

One Dead and One Injured In Pattaya Hit And Run Accident

post-247607-0-48570300-1460817986_thumb.

PATTAYA: Pattaya Police were called to the scene of a hit and run accident at the Thepnimit U-turn on route 36 heading into Pattaya, late night on Friday 15th April at 11:30.

Officers arrived at the scene and found two injured Thai males. The first victim has yet to be identified but was seriously injured and rushed to Banglamung hospital for treatment. The second victim, Mr Amnaj Palawat, 30, was given emergency treatment and CPR at the scene but stopped breathing and died from his injuries shortly afterwards.

At the scene police found their Red Honda motorcycle which showed damage consistent with being hit from behind.

Mr. Anek Palawat, 29, younger brother of the deceased told officers that the two victims had gone to a local grocery store but he felt they were taking too long so he started searching for them and found them lying on the ground.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223036/one-dead-one-injured-pattaya-hit-run-accident/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-16

I had a great Songkran this year, in Cambodia. Every year time after time 'people' generally Thai males loose their lives through intoxication and stupidity, inclusive generally through excessive speed (yep the Ya-Ba sort) - suppose it's good population control of that ilk? This place is lawless, what else would you expect?

Oh and the brother 'plausibly' saw absolutely nothing, would never have been partaking in drag racing and speeding would he?

Another one bites the dust.

I had a great Songkran this year, in Cambodia. Every year time after time 'people' generally Thai males loose their lives through intoxication and stupidity, inclusive generally through excessive speed (yep the Ya-Ba sort) - suppose it's good population control of that ilk? This place is lawless, what else would you expect?

Oh and the brother 'plausibly' saw absolutely nothing, would never have been partaking in drag racing and speeding would he?

The artical said the bike had been hit from behind.

Doesn't sound like boy racers to me.

RIP

Sounds like an execution, not hit and run ...

It's a well known fact, cheaper to kill the unfortunate sole rather than paying for a life of disability - AFM Anything For Money. There appears to be very limited evidence, the car parts could have easily come from vehicles after the fact. Any lawyer worth their salt will sort the BIB 'interpretation' of facts and circumstancial occurrences. Songkran strikes again

- getting boring quite frankly, mao mak + loss of life (all a great joke).

RIP

The old RIP makes me laugh pretty <deleted> hard - all the higher thinkers put that one in there for good measure - maybe his next life might be better. The whole country is in chaos during this time of year, pick-ups racing motorbikes oh dear, somebody lacks imagination severely.

THEY ALL ARE

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

RIP

Is the Red Bull brat driving around again, sounds like his mode of driving and killing people