UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

rooster59

Absolute twaddle, clearly the country is run by deluded lunatics.....................

A bit of raunchy action in a water soaked soi six the number one soi for raunch in the number one town for frolics in the country with the best buffet of hookers

probably anywhere in the world..............yeah shock horror.

Complete two face retards...................ok for videos ,photos of accident victims mangled prostrate in the road, yep...........that's fine all over faceboook etc not a problem! and meanwhile the old jetski skam carries on with impunity but they don't publish articles or photos complaining about it damaging the image of this farcical country.

Why dont they shut Pattaya down completely and convert the town into a monastic retreat if they are so horrified!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

sanctimonious bunch ..... SO no thais visit hookers, no hookers in Thailand, surely there are more pressing things to worry about eg a major cull on the roads,a non functioning police force, strange happenings in the corridors or power etc etc

So, karaoke bars all over Thailand are really only millk bars.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

http://news.sanook.com/1980766/

The above Thai language news report describes the incident as a Thai female beer bar employee being suddenly sexually assaulted by a drunk foreigner (kohn tang chat, not farang), but because she was intoxicated, she was unable to fight off the assault. Her co-workers are described as rushing to stop the assault and separate them. Aside from acknowledging she was very intoxicated at the time of the assault, the woman is largely portrayed sympathetically.

The headline also says that with folded hands, he apologised to all thai people.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

You talking about "disgusting Farang" Well there was a Thai girl involved too Does this not reflect on Thais as well .

Maybe you are a racist

did she go down on him?

nope.

How is it religious? Songkran is the Thai New Year
Based on the Buddhist calendar.

That is Wan Phra and happens every week

It won't hurt tourism in Pattaya, expect a significant increase!

I've seen that action on a stage in a bar on Soi Cowboy. What's the diff? Not enough gun cha greasing the skids. whistling.gif What's a guy suppose to do when the candy has been unwrapped? Make this a theme bar and the tourists will flock. No different that a Pat Pong ping-pong show. rolleyes.gif

What a crock of hypocritical nonsense. clap2.gif

Thais do visit hookers.BUT

They don't kiss them let alone go down on them and eat out all the previous customers semen.

Would you mind elaborating on where on how you came by this piece of information?

Thai mates.

Partly to do with Buddhism and putting your head low, so to speak.

Ask your Thai mates, they will tell you the same.

And that is also part of the reason this incident has gone so viral. Ask around.

Edited by Roomuck

It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

sanctimonious bunch ..... SO no thais visit hookers, no hookers in Thailand, surely there are more pressing things to worry about eg a major cull on the roads,a non functioning police force, strange happenings in the corridors or power etc etc

surely there are more pressing things to worry about eg:

Men without shirts on in Chiang Mai! <gasp!> thumbsup.gif

Thais do visit hookers.BUT

They don't kiss them let alone go down on them and eat out all the previous customers semen.

Would you mind elaborating on where on how you came by this piece of information?

Thai mates.

Partly to do with Buddhism and putting your head low, so to speak.

Ask your Thai mates, they will tell you the same.

And that is also part of the reason this incident has gone so viral. Ask around.

I used to go to a brothel/bar with some Thai guys a few years back. 6-10 of us 1 or 2 very young Thai girls, no condoms.

I only drank beer and had some food, the girls looked too young to me but I never asked, can't exactly say what the guys did, but it was one at a time and took 5-10 minutes each. They didn't seem to think it was an unusual activity, they would go there after work nearly every pay day.

I like Thais, love Thailand and live here. 98% of prostitutes are patronized by Thais. And the majority of children sexually molested are overwhelmingly molested by Thais. Throw that in the equation...

But according to Prayuth this is part of the western society tarnishing Thailand's reputation. Thais adopted this from farangs.

There they go again!

Flaming heterosexuals FLAUNTING it in public.

Get a room or you'll scare the whorses!

Showing it down our throats! I don't care what they do behind closed doors, but I don't want to see it OUTSIDE in public! I have children, what do I tell them!!?

TVF......Delete the thread..........WE are above this shit............

We or you? How many are you speaking for? Is it the herto, gay community or for everyone. Please explain exactly. I understand that this would be extremely offensive to gays same as if he was going down on a man for us hero community. If you are personally over it then find another topic, stop reading this one and traumatising yourself. Take responsibility for your own drama and don't ask others. Edited by Thechook

TVF......Delete the thread..........WE are above this shit............

We or you? How many are you speaking for? Is it the herto, gay community or for everyone. Please explain exactly. I understand that this would be extremely offensive to gays same as if he was going down on a man for us hero community.

Wow. Actually, I don't really think you understand very much at all. cheesy.gif

Edited by Jingthing