Taxi driver charged in death of Bangkok woman, 28

webfact

Miss Wipa may have been able to help herself by wearing a seat belt and not being grossly overweight, car cabin basically intact.

For a long time member, you should be ashamed of yourself.........Your post is ridiculous and I'm wondering why it has not been deleted.

Don't think you can run off minutes after a 'stroke; lying scumbag.

Many people have a stroke without knowing it. Do a google and check for signs of a friend having had a stroke....check the tongue first...just a hint to get you started.

...or a transient ischemic attack. I had a gf once who used to have them and had one while I was a passenger in her car. Fortunately we managed to pull over without incident.

The original article says he had an epileptic fit, which is feasible. He shouldn't have a driver's licence if he has epilepsy. No excuse for driving away, too, it seems

Yes, the original article, in Thai, does say that he claims to have had an epileptic fit. Entirely plausible that he didn't know what had happened afterwards. The doctor who gave him the medical certificate for his licence surely has to shoulder some of the blame...