Not such a happy new year

luke000

It says here on the UK Gov website that the parents marriage certificate needs to be provided

Child born abroad to British citizen parents • Child’s birth certificate showing the parents’ names • Parents’ marriage certificate (if the father is a British citizen) • British parent’s birth certificate or passport* • British grandparent’s birth certificate, registration or naturalisation certificate or passport* • Grandparents’ marriage certificate • Evidence of residence * o Section 3(2) – evidence that the British parent lived in the UK for a period of 3 years at some time before the child’s birth o Section 3(5) – evidence that the child and both parents have lived in the UK for 3 years immediately before the date of application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483729/MN1_Guide_December_2015.pdf

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are of Burmese origin, have a right to reside in Thailand, but they have no Thai identification . They have a pink paper or something that only gives them a right to live in their local area .

You said she had a bit of Pink paper allowing her to stay in Thailand. That isn't 'no ID'

Kid isn't stateless, if you are British, he is British, having no other state makes them easier on the paperwork for mum.

She was straight on the phoce to the Police and got me taken in for questioning .

Next day, Police came and took me in for questioning after she made a compliant . Both times I explained what happened and the witnesses backed me up and no further action was taken

Not to mention for an illegal family working as a bar girl, the sister is a bit brave with the Thai police.

Illegals usually run and hide from the police, not make reports to them. It all sounds like BS to me.

They are not an illegal family, they just have restrictions about where they can go .

The Police turn a blind eye to it because all the Police can do is to send them back to their village and then they just come straight back on the next bus .

We have even been to CM immigration and explained to them the situation, telling CM immigration that She has no Thai ID and showed them her pink paper stating that shes not supposed to even be in CM ( I was asking them about getting a long term Visa for Thailand for myself) , but they said that it wasnt possible for me and they didnt even mention her status .

And she has to do everything immediately and without thought or planning .

If she would have sat down a few weeks previously and discussed it , I would have funded a trip to Puckett, albeit only for the four of us .

We could have had a nice family holiday for a few weeks

My boys first time to the sea and beach..............and I wasnt there

You didn't miss his first trip to the beach.

He's with grandma in the village.

She's in the bar working.

Well, you're just a golly guy aren't you. Get away from the bars and meet some different people.

Never associate with a gfs family.

Don't visit them stay with them or go out with them.

Don't have them visit you, stay with you, or go out with you.

It only causes you trouble and expense.

I would be thinking only gf and sister went on 'holiday', everyone else left in the village.

I had a gf who used to go on 'holiday' to visit her family. But she always ended up in Pattaya with a foreigner or 10.

This is a sweeping statement. But to air on the side of caution, you have got it right.thumbsup.gif

Luke.....get a lawyer and present her with a financial deal. The kid is yours but you should never let her back in your life. Fight for the kid and keep her away. If she is as greedy a b#$% as your posts allude to...she will take the money and run and you will have your son. But you must be prepared to let her and the kid walk. Sorry...in Thailand there are no good options once you have reached this point.

The difficult thing is that my boy has no Nationality .

Which means that I cannot get a carer Visa and that if I ever get denied entry into Thailand , he will then have to go back with his Mum or in an orphanage

The boy is born in Thailand, then he is Thai.. Mates daughter born in Thailand therefore Thai, he has also gotten her an Australian citerzenship by decent..

Luke.....get a lawyer and present her with a financial deal. The kid is yours but you should never let her back in your life. Fight for the kid and keep her away. If she is as greedy a b#$% as your posts allude to...she will take the money and run and you will have your son. But you must be prepared to let her and the kid walk. Sorry...in Thailand there are no good options once you have reached this point.

Which means that I cannot get a carer Visa and that if I ever get denied entry into Thailand , he will then have to go back with his Mum or in an orphanage

The boy is born in Thailand, then he is Thai.. Mates daughter born in Thailand therefore Thai, he has also gotten her an Australian citerzenship by decent..

Nope, have to have at least one Thai parent for the child to be Thai

you ought to understand that the child is not your boy, its her kid,

you just happen to be the father of her kid

I am enjoying me new found freedom and I don't want her back...

Good for you mate...I hate all the drama for the sake of the child...don't forget your responsibility there if it is indeed yours...

You seem to have been able to sort out and see thru all the bull-hockey...remember this...you will never be fully accepted as an equal in a Thai family...

Good luck on your new adventures...

This is yet another example to Thai females amazing ability to throw everything away,

I disagree.

If you married into some gutter-class, jobless, dole-bludging family living in a council estate flat back home, and you then bizarrely moved into their council estate World, you would witness the exact same behavior and social problems that you and many others complain about.

The only difference is that the gutter-class (pardon the term) is a far, far larger % of the population here, and lots and lots of lonely, naive Westerners come and marry into it. Then get stumped as to the behavior and problems that befall such an endeavor.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Happy Grumpy

...you will never be fully accepted as an equal in a Thai family...

OP says none of them are Thai.

Humm? "This is yet another example to Thai females amazing ability to throw everything away"...

OP's words...not mine...

This is yet another example to Thai females amazing ability to throw everything away,

I disagree.

If you married into some gutter-class, jobless, dole-bludging family living in a council estate flat back home, and you then bizarrely moved into their council estate World, you would witness the exact same behavior and social problems that you and many others complain about.

The only difference is that the gutter-class (pardon the term) is a far, far larger % of the population here, and lots and lots of lonely, naive Westerners come and marry into it. Then get stumped as to the behavior and problems that befall such an endeavor.

coffee1.gif

Well, you are actually agreeing with me about Thai Woman have an amazing ability to throw it all away , you even gave a reason why so many Thai Woman have the ability to throw it all away .

You just wanted to gloat about your higher class standing .

You deserve a "Well done" and pat on the back and you thoroughly deserve this chance to look down your nose at others and feel superior .

Humm? "This is yet another example to Thai females amazing ability to throw everything away"...

OP's words...not mine...

They themselves regard themselves as Thai, and were born there and have never been abroad , but the Thai Government doesnt recognise them as being full Thai citizens .

From Thailand, but not Thai citizens, I hope that that clears it up .

Edited by luke000

OP's words...not mine...

The details keep changing, must be a troll.

Stop making things up . I didnt say that they were not Thais

You have spend this whole thread looking for inconsistency, you have nt found any, now you are making them up,.

Listen, I will explain to you : They have no Nationality OK ? They were born and bred in Thailand OK ? They have Burmese parents OK ?

They regard themselves as Thai OK ? They Thai Government doesnt recognise them as full Thai citizens OK ?

Please could you stop trying to find inconsistencys , it gets tedious having to explain everything to you three times

OP's words...not mine...

They themselves regard themselves as Thai, and were born there and have never been abroad , but the Thai Government doesnt recognise them as being full Thai citizens .

No, it doesn't clear it up!

In your post you say that your son is two years old, why didn't you take care about the paperwork, like UK passport etc, when he was born.

I live with my girlfriend, for the last 10 years. We have a son, now 8.

He has a Dutch passport since he was 1 year old.

Yes, it took some time, money and a sh*t load of paperwork.

But so what?

Take your responcibility and don't stat bitching after the fact.

I realy hope that you can take care of this mess, just for the sake of your son.

Good luck to you.

No, it doesn't clear it up!

In your post you say that your son is two years old, why didn't you take care about the paperwork, like UK passport etc, when he was born.

I live with my girlfriend, for the last 10 years. We have a son, now 8.

He has a Dutch passport since he was 1 year old.

Yes, it took some time, money and a sh*t load of paperwork.

But so what?

Take your responcibility and don't stat bitching after the fact.

I realy hope that you can take care of this mess, just for the sake of your son.

Good luck to you.

I did reply to that point earlier on in the thread .

I did ask at the British consulate and they said that we didnt have all the correct documents .

Also, if he got a UK passport, that would jeapodise his right to remain in Thailand . I would have to start to get him visas for Thailand and it would cause more problems than it would solve

I disagree.

coffee1.gif

Well, you are actually agreeing with me about Thai Woman have an amazing ability to throw it all away , you even gave a reason why so many Thai Woman have the ability to throw it all away .

You just wanted to gloat about your higher class standing .

You deserve a "Well done" and pat on the back and you thoroughly deserve this chance to look down your nose at others and feel superior .

His comment maybe an arrogant one but it holds a lot of truth. This eventhough his perspective is very singlesighted and he, and you, are unaware of the true cause of your gf's and inlaws behaviour. That behaviour, filled with many personality disorders is not bound to an economic class. Its in the familygenes and its solely about power and control. Money is the means to an aim. They are just evil people so try to get your kid away from that toxic environment asap. Stop the alcohol for that and get mentally strong.

Good luck !

Well you been lucky that this has happened and you know her personality now. Do not delete her voice or other messages in case you want to make some police report regarding your son or even payment of the money. She may say you got it and gave it to her and complain against you to the police. And that is not sure that she will be having terrible time not coming back to you because there are many people like you to get fool easily (sorry to say that).