Musician Prince Has Died.

stoneyboy

Damn damn damn!

This year has just SUCKED!

Why the musicians and funny people?

Why not those arsehats in suits who politic and send kids to die on this suffering planet?

This is just horrible news.

RIP you beautiful dude.

Damn damn damn!

This year has just SUCKED!

Why the musicians and funny people?

Why not those arsehats in suits who politic and send kids to die on this suffering planet?

This is just horrible news.

RIP you beautiful dude.

Because they replace their hearts and other organs in their old ages.

After seeing most of the stars and musicians who were famous during the first half of the last century, pass away...

Now I am seeing many more pass, that were famous in the second half of the last century.

That makes me feel very old...(2 generations). I suppose, when Beaver Cleaver passes, then it will be my turn. I read somewhere, that if you make it past sixty...your chances of reaching 80 (or higher), are better. I don't plan on leaving until my military retirement accumulated income goes way over a million dollars.

Bye Purple Rain....I wasn't a big fan, but you made the times even better.

Edited by slipperylobster

I'm only a fan of his 80's hits , they were really good. He was a very good song writer . Maybe not as good as M.J but one of the best from the old days.

Didn't Prince date Kylie Minogue? He's had some beautiful woman in his life. Can't believe he's left us and gone upstairs. Bet he's up there now chatting up all the good looking angels. Rip Prince, so sad as sad as the day Michael Jackson popped his cloggs and Whitney Houston, bless her.