Yingluck defends Thaksin over accusations he was behind all anti-government activities

webfact

Yingluck the sincere - just like when she vowed farmers would be paid next week if they went home; promised that some parts wouldn't be flooded just before they were to protect Bangkok; noted her helicopter couldn't fly at night; and asserted all was well with the rice scheme implementation.

Still, no crocodile tears this time.

What an actress she is. A staring role in soaps awaits.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's obvious to all but the inane that many, many Thais are against the current junta and that has nothing to do with supporting Thaksin

very tricky (and smart) of the Junta to position ANY opposition as from Thaskin and the gullible just sit and lap it up

the point is that Thaksin is not behind the student activists nor is he behind Resistant Citizen, nor behind iLaw nor behind nitirat, nor behind, ....

Thank god there are a lot of smart people whom Thaksin is not behind.

How do you know who he is involved with, who he supports directly, who he supports indirectly?

It would be nice to think there are groups of people who want democracy and a just society and protest for that whilst realizing that Thaksin doesn't want either.

How do you know ...

I read. It's this really cool thing that I do before typing... you should try it sometime. whistling.gif

it's obvious to all but the inane that many, many Thais are against the current junta and that has nothing to do with supporting Thaksin

very tricky (and smart) of the Junta to position ANY opposition as from Thaskin and the gullible just sit and lap it up

The vicious circle of red and yellows politics in Thailand carrys on, when will it end?

Well we all know when, but can't discuss that.

A sad time for Thailand, if only a neutral leader could take control and stop the infighting that is hurting the country not helping it.

Whenever there is something to do with the Shinawatras the haters come out. Since 1932 Thailand has followed an ever diminishing circle. Democracy needs to grow. Thaksin was not proof Democracy fails. Just proof Thailand needed more checks and balances on Government. No matter what anyone says in the end the people will decide. We as Foreigners can but watch as this unfolds. Time it may take but the seeds are already sown.

I always wonder, how you all know so much about the family business of the Shinawatras. You all seem to know who is talking to whom at any time. AMAZING!!!

Do you live with them? Do you spy on them? Please enlighten me how you get your information.

Otherwise it's just daft rhetoric.

Hi Erik( and your 13 posts) The people on Thai Visa have been listening to this family for 15 + years. They are all about money. Don't care about the country or its people. Same as most Billionaires !

Makes one wonder why they keep winning elections then I suppose...

Yingluck the sincere - just like when she vowed farmers would be paid next week if they went home; promised that some parts wouldn't be flooded just before they were to protect Bangkok; noted her helicopter couldn't fly at night; and asserted all was well with the rice scheme implementation.

Hmmm. Maybe, she seems to have fooled a fair few people last time though. Winning the last election I mean.

And I suppose thats the difference between smiles and crying in your beer for some foreigners. Unless of course you think the Thai electorate is a bit dim, that might explain it.

Of course if you *don't* think they're dim then you must accept that they know best, not you. Perhaps?

I always wonder, how you all know so much about the family business of the Shinawatras. You all seem to know who is talking to whom at any time. AMAZING!!!

Do you live with them? Do you spy on them? Please enlighten me how you get your information.

Otherwise it's just daft rhetoric.

Hi Erik( and your 13 posts) The people on Thai Visa have been listening to this family for 15 + years. They are all about money. Don't care about the country or its people. Same as most Billionaires !

Makes one wonder why they keep winning elections then I suppose...

You are going to confuse him with logic and the obvious and shake his faith in his memorized mantra.

Good on ya'!

Edited by arrowsdawdle

the point is that Thaksin is not behind the student activists nor is he behind Resistant Citizen, nor behind iLaw nor behind nitirat, nor behind, ....

Perfect post.

It's in the soldiers' best interest to have the population thinking about Thaksin, to offset themselves from that and thus shroud possibilities of real independent thinking. The last thing the Ministry of Peace & Goosestepping want are lots of different groups and individuals coming out of the general population from different levels to not march to the soldiers' tune.

Far, far better to fap with the old chicken carcass again, whilst the rest of the hen house looks on bemused.

Thaksin, Thaksin, cluck, cluck, cluck.

She's a dirty bird, though, and doesn't mind one bit.

It's so nice to see the rightful leader of the Thai nation make honourable statements and clarify things.

Not that she for one minute will be believed by her masters who deposed her in a military coup and placed Thailand under their rule.

But she is a kind loyal sister and citizen .

Ultimately it will be her that creates the protests nation wide.

I fear one day her brothers statements or actions will trigger our mighty PM to jail her or get her into AA.

Something half of us here need in all it's manifestations .

But minus my morning Chang I digest.

Quote Yingluck

"" International communities would look at facts , and would not allow anyone to tell anything or to allow any lobbying?

She said she Believed at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad.

Unquote.

Firstly TS and his money would be suffering the usual 5"10 models in high heels between Singapore races on a giant Plasma and 60 year old scotch and rib eye prepared by chefs.

Secretary scribbling notes.

Lets not worry about his exile .

But her prior comment is whats interesting me.

She is getting maybe disillusioned at the international communities track record.

Which amounts to over 700 days of doing really nothing.

She feels vunerable perhaps?

A poster posed the question on this forum yesterday .

"" when are they ( international community) going to act?

It's a fair and timely question.

Surely sanctions must be ultimately considered now?

Or are they in on all this insidious AA and clamp downs on speech.

Since when does the international immunity care what's said about a military government ?

Early days one senses and until they boil this woman alive the rebellion will be quelled and a few sessions ensure the clock ticking is heard above any protests.

At least until the brother really does decide it's time.

Then their boat will indeed be rocked.

Not by peasants with pitch forks either

post-219560-0-62860300-1461371696_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88

I feel that she will ever see a day inside.She will get a guilty,she has to,to save face.But there will be a provided lapse of time,where she will get out (escape?) and end up with her brother and carrying millions of baht with her.If it can be said that she "escaped" she will still be always wanted as a criminal but the legal system saves face,and everybody is happy.

Ant yet another Hi So will join the league of the wanted but living abroad brigade.

Many people here on TV will be blaming Thaksin and Yingluck 20 years from now for this and that with absolutely no proof of anything. The little general has been in power long enough now to have "righted" many of the supposed wrongs of of the Shinawatras' but to date little has changed. Only those feeding off the trough.

Being bipartisan in this argument one can discredit Prayut as completely to blame for the Anti Government activities , he caused them , perhaps not everyone in Thailand loves Mr P or perhaps there is a lot who would like a return to Democracy and for the military butt out of politics , whatever the reason, Prayut may have a lot more Anti whatever to deal with in the future, and he can't continue to blame everyone else for his failures.........................................coffee1.gif .

I repeat my post in that look at the history since 1932. Whenever change threatens the status quo. I.E that the Elite and the status of the Military in the Country. There is a Coup or impeachment of the Government. And the new Government is appointed by the same people "In order to return stability and Democracy." They want free and fair elections as long as they can control the outcome. The problem with Thai Democracy is that it never went far enough in that it had no checks and balances on Government. Nothing should be able to be concluded behind closed doors . Only with transparency can Democracy truly flourish. The cycle they have continued does not bid well for the future. And from what I have seen the danger is a 3 way split when the current Monarch passes. I pray for longevity for him

How do you know who he is involved with, who he supports directly, who he supports indirectly?

It would be nice to think there are groups of people who want democracy and a just society and protest for that whilst realizing that Thaksin doesn't want either.

How do you know ...

I read. It's this really cool thing that I do before typing... you should try it sometime. whistling.gif

You believe everything you read - not surprising. Are you going to share where you read such factual information with the rest of us?

Just as it's obvious to most intelligent people that many Thais are who are against Thaksin and his family are nothing to do with supporting the Junta.

The Junta position blame on Thaksin and he blames them.

Nice if some of these who support neither could come up with new political parties, with real manifestos, with real reforms.

Hmmm. Maybe, she seems to have fooled a fair few people last time though. Winning the last election I mean.

And I suppose thats the difference between smiles and crying in your beer for some foreigners. Unless of course you think the Thai electorate is a bit dim, that might explain it.

Of course if you *don't* think they're dim then you must accept that they know best, not you. Perhaps?

Don't all politicians lie or are very economical with the truth?

Difference is, in most countries, when caught they have to resign.

Yingluck wouldn't resign and went to court, where she lost and was removed by a that court ruling.

I don't think anyone is dim. Everyone is unique and has their own skills and attributes. However, any system that allows cash for votes, allows regional and local pressure groups to exert undue influence and exclude fair hustings, is not likely to achieve a fair balanced and representative result. Governments elected in most democracies accept they must also represent those who voted for opposition once they take office. Not openly threaten people who don't vote for them won't get anything.

I'm sure a great many of the Thai electorate know far better than me the realities.

Don't all politicians lie or are very economical with the truth?

Difference is, in most countries, when caught they have to resign.

Yingluck wouldn't resign and went to court, where she lost and was removed by a that court ruling.

I don't think anyone is dim. Everyone is unique and has their own skills and attributes. However, any system that allows cash for votes, allows regional and local pressure groups to exert undue influence and exclude fair hustings, is not likely to achieve a fair balanced and representative result. Governments elected in most democracies accept they must also represent those who voted for opposition once they take office. Not openly threaten people who don't vote for them won't get anything.

I'm sure a great many of the Thai electorate know far better than me the realities.

Just as it's obvious to most intelligent people that many Thais are who are against Thaksin and his family are nothing to do with supporting the Junta.

Nice if some of these who support neither could come up with new political parties, with real manifestos, with real reforms.

The exclusive charter written to handicap democracy is not conducive to healthly development of political parties, attract fresh politicians and reforms. it may be conducive to party forged in the barrack.

Many people here on TV will be blaming Thaksin and Yingluck 20 years from now for this and that with absolutely no proof of anything. The little general has been in power long enough now to have "righted" many of the supposed wrongs of of the Shinawatras' but to date little has changed. Only those feeding off the trough.

Er, was she convicted and removed by a court? Did Thaksin resign as PM, then resign as caretaker PM, then change his mind and take the job back off the new caretaker PM, on no authority but his own? And eventually removed as he was delaying an election and wouldn't leave the office he had no right to?

Or of course, you can believe the media who someone find it easier to say both were removed in coups.

The exclusive charter written to handicap democracy is not conducive to healthly development of political parties, attract fresh politicians and reforms. it may be conducive to party forged in the barrack.

I haven't read it. Where did you read the English translation please Eric?

It's so nice to see the rightful leader of the Thai nation make honourable statements and clarify things.

Not that she for one minute will be believed by her masters who deposed her in a military coup and placed Thailand under their rule.

But she is a kind loyal sister and citizen .

Ultimately it will be her that creates the protests nation wide.

I fear one day her brothers statements or actions will trigger our mighty PM to jail her or get her into AA.

Something half of us here need in all it's manifestations .

But minus my morning Chang I digest.

Quote Yingluck

"" International communities would look at facts , and would not allow anyone to tell anything or to allow any lobbying?

She said she Believed at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad.

Unquote.

Firstly TS and his money would be suffering the usual 5"10 models in high heels between Singapore races on a giant Plasma and 60 year old scotch and rib eye prepared by chefs.

Secretary scribbling notes.

Lets not worry about his exile .

But her prior comment is whats interesting me.

She is getting maybe disillusioned at the international communities track record.

Which amounts to over 700 days of doing really nothing.

She feels vunerable perhaps?

A poster posed the question on this forum yesterday .

"" when are they ( international community) going to act?

It's a fair and timely question.

Surely sanctions must be ultimately considered now?

Or are they in on all this insidious AA and clamp downs on speech.

Since when does the international immunity care what's said about a military government ?

Early days one senses and until they boil this woman alive the rebellion will be quelled and a few sessions ensure the clock ticking is heard above any protests.

At least until the brother really does decide it's time.

Then their boat will indeed be rocked.

Not by peasants with pitch forks either

What a load of nonsense. Yingluck was removed from office by a court. Did you miss that? She's already dissolved parliament despite vowing previously not too (we see her vows are meaningless). She moved someone illegally so she could give his job to someone else and move her ex brother-in-law into the "vacancy" created in that key position. Getting the family in where it matters.

Anyone with half a brain or who actually lives here, knows she was a puppet, stooge, pretty put in place by her criminal brother who called the shots.

And you think she's the rightful leader? Unbelievable.