Yingluck defends Thaksin over accusations he was behind all anti-government activities

webfact

It's so nice to see the rightful leader of the Thai nation make honourable statements and clarify things.

Not that she for one minute will be believed by her masters who deposed her in a military coup and placed Thailand under their rule.

But she is a kind loyal sister and citizen .

Ultimately it will be her that creates the protests nation wide.

I fear one day her brothers statements or actions will trigger our mighty PM to jail her or get her into AA.

Something half of us here need in all it's manifestations .

But minus my morning Chang I digest.

Quote Yingluck

"" International communities would look at facts , and would not allow anyone to tell anything or to allow any lobbying?

She said she Believed at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad.

Unquote.

Firstly TS and his money would be suffering the usual 5"10 models in high heels between Singapore races on a giant Plasma and 60 year old scotch and rib eye prepared by chefs.

Secretary scribbling notes.

Lets not worry about his exile .

But her prior comment is whats interesting me.

She is getting maybe disillusioned at the international communities track record.

Which amounts to over 700 days of doing really nothing.

She feels vunerable perhaps?

A poster posed the question on this forum yesterday .

"" when are they ( international community) going to act?

It's a fair and timely question.

Surely sanctions must be ultimately considered now?

Or are they in on all this insidious AA and clamp downs on speech.

Since when does the international immunity care what's said about a military government ?

Early days one senses and until they boil this woman alive the rebellion will be quelled and a few sessions ensure the clock ticking is heard above any protests.

At least until the brother really does decide it's time.

Then their boat will indeed be rocked.

Not by peasants with pitch forks either

What a load of nonsense. Yingluck was removed from office by a court. Did you miss that? She's already dissolved parliament despite vowing previously not too (we see her vows are meaningless). She moved someone illegally so she could give his job to someone else and move her ex brother-in-law into the "vacancy" created in that key position. Getting the family in where it matters.

Anyone with half a brain or who actually lives here, knows she was a puppet, stooge, pretty put in place by her criminal brother who called the shots.

And you think she's the rightful leader? Unbelievable.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's so nice to see the rightful leader of the Thai nation make honourable statements and clarify things.

Not that she for one minute will be believed by her masters who deposed her in a military coup and placed Thailand under their rule.

I fear one day her brothers statements or actions will trigger our mighty PM to jail her or get her into AA.

Quote Yingluck

"" International communities would look at facts , and would not allow anyone to tell anything or to allow any lobbying?

She said she Believed at present her brother is living difficultly and in abroad.

Unquote.

Firstly TS and his money would be suffering the usual 5"10 models in high heels between Singapore races on a giant Plasma and 60 year old scotch and rib eye prepared by chefs.

She is getting maybe disillusioned at the international communities track record.

Since when does the international immunity care what's said about a military government ?

Early days one senses and until they boil this woman alive the rebellion will be quelled and a few sessions ensure the clock ticking is heard above any protests.

What a load of nonsense. Yingluck was removed from office by a court. Did you miss that? She's already dissolved parliament despite vowing previously not too (we see her vows are meaningless). She moved someone illegally so she could give his job to someone else and move her ex brother-in-law into the "vacancy" created in that key position. Getting the family in where it matters.

Anyone with half a brain or who actually lives here, knows she was a puppet, stooge, pretty put in place by her criminal brother who called the shots.

She is a puppet of her brother but she did win an election. Prayuth TOOK power and his the puppet of the old elite. He has less legitimacy than Yingluck.

I haven't read it. Where did you read the English translation please Eric?

Why do you have to act so dumb.

I'm a kid person Eric. i try to communicate with people on their own level, which clearly you appreciate.

So have you read the Charter Eric, in English or Thai?

Or just mouthing off repeating what others, who might be a tad biased, have said?

I haven't read it. Where did you read the English translation please Eric?

I'm a kid person Eric. i try to communicate with people on their own level, which clearly you appreciate.

Or just mouthing off repeating what others, who might be a tad biased, have said?

You are not communicating BB, just diversion. Try answering directly what I posted. And I don't tap to your beat.

Quote Yingluck

Unquote.

She is a puppet of her brother but she did win an election. Prayuth TOOK power and his the puppet of the old elite. He has less legitimacy than Yingluck.

PTP won an election. She then handed control to her brother, who as a convicted criminal fugitive wasn't able to stand. You can argue how much control he exerted but that's not the point.

What legitimacy she had was being eroded as her brothers involvement became more and more obvious when even some ministers stopped denying it, people flew to see to get their promotions, he sacked people and reshuffled "her" cabinet; brought back all his old TRT cronies as soon as he could and try to force through an ill judged whitewash himself and place himself above the law bill.

All legitimacy went when she was convicted by a court of nepotism and acting illegally.

Coups can never have legitimacy unless they are very short lived and restore democracy as quickly as possible.

You are not communicating BB, just diversion. Try answering directly what I posted. And I don't tap to your beat.

So we'll take it you haven't read it then.

Just repeating a comment authored by someone who may be biased, possibly from someone connected to PTP, UDD?

I respond to serious informed comments. Not pretense.

Quote Yingluck

Unquote.

PTP won an election. She then handed control to her brother, who as a convicted criminal fugitive wasn't able to stand. You can argue how much control he exerted but that's not the point.

What legitimacy she had was being eroded as her brothers involvement became more and more obvious when even some ministers stopped denying it, people flew to see to get their promotions, he sacked people and reshuffled "her" cabinet; brought back all his old TRT cronies as soon as he could and try to force through an ill judged whitewash himself and place himself above the law bill.

All legitimacy went when she was convicted by a court of nepotism and acting illegally.

Coups can never have legitimacy unless they are very short lived and restore democracy as quickly as possible.

Nothing like regurgitating the same old stuff BB. Thaksin think PT act is the slogan right from the start of the election campaign. The voters know that and possibly like that and on that platform, PT got elected and formed the government.

So what's exactly new about putting your own people in position. Every government and even the junta government do that and blatantly too. You see fault in cabinet change? Your level of understanding workings of government cant be that low. Right?

Whitewash, amnesty attempt... We all know the story. Bad move and rescinded by the upper house and withdraw. End of story.

"He would never do it as he still loves and misses the country, she said."

Thaksin himself stated "he didn't need such"

Altogether we have some fine non-denials, like before with talks with Southern Terrorist groups, with "calendars", with many things.

Altogether we have some fine non-denials, like before with talks with Southern Terrorist groups, with "calendars", with many things.

"There will be no coup"

"I don't want to be PM"

"There will be elections next year".

Mr T isn't the only one versed in the art of bare faced lies. Of course it is impossible for you to criticize the current regime as we all know.

Strange as it may seem there have been no great demonstrations of public disapproval of the current administration to date. Irrespective of what the law may say people would have taken to the streets by now as they have in the past.

What I do find somewhat puzzling is that some posters find the current situation totally abhorrent to their ideals yet they are still here. Now why pray might that be? Is the situation in their own country so bad they won't go back or can't go back?

I hold Thai citizenship by birth as well as another country's citizenship birthright I feel that I actually have a right to criticise the political antics here as opposed to those who have no vote and change irrespective of who or what it may entail takes time.

Over two years of no public disorder is an achievement from an administration that a small vociferous section of the ex-pat community feel offends their ideas of a democratic process. perhaps looking at other countries may well be an educational move.

Europe is in turmoil awash with financial, political and social problems perhaps a focus on those issues in your country's of origin may bring to you an understanding of the matters here being a lot less divisive to society here.

You came here for what you saw and liked, now it seems as if you wish to change it to that which you left behind, a somewhat perverse set of actions and paths to follow is it not?

Strange as it may seem there have been no great demonstrations of public disapproval of the current administration to date. Irrespective of what the law may say people would have taken to the streets by now as they have in the past.

What I do find somewhat puzzling is that some posters find the current situation totally abhorrent to their ideals yet they are still here. Now why pray might that be? Is the situation in their own country so bad they won't go back or can't go back?

I hold Thai citizenship by birth as well as another country's citizenship birthright I feel that I actually have a right to criticise the political antics here as opposed to those who have no vote and change irrespective of who or what it may entail takes time.

Over two years of no public disorder is an achievement from an administration that a small vociferous section of the ex-pat community feel offends their ideas of a democratic process. perhaps looking at other countries may well be an educational move.

Europe is in turmoil awash with financial, political and social problems perhaps a focus on those issues in your country's of origin may bring to you an understanding of the matters here being a lot less divisive to society here.

You came here for what you saw and liked, now it seems as if you wish to change it to that which you left behind, a somewhat perverse set of actions and paths to follow is it not?

Because the population know they CAN'T protest? The few brave souls that have tried get locked up. "But there is peace now" is such a weak argument because there was peace BEFORE the PDRC protests that people in the current government help exasperate. Plus those protests were limited to BKK only and dwindled as the months went on. What about the situation in the South? It is just as bloody as ever!

The military took control to stamp out corruption...yet there have been SEVERAL examples that nothing has been done about corruption or even some questionable behavior..the microphone and park scandals to name just a few.

I know that Europe is a mess and I find Cameron to an abhorrent PM. But you know what? If you were living in the UK as a Thai and criticizing the government I would never tell you to "go home if you don't like it" because it is the refuge of a scoundrel and such a weak, weak argument.

Because of your birthright do you feel that you speak on behalf of all Thais? Then that makes you as arrogant as you are proclaiming us to be. I have many Thai friends that are alarmed at how much things are going backwards in a time warp under this dinosaur regime. So you are wrong in your assumptions there.

You should really think before you post next time.

Because the Junta have the guns is why there is no protest and the fear of another 1976.

"There will be no coup"

"I don't want to be PM"

Mr T isn't the only one versed in the art of bare faced lies. Of course it is impossible for you to criticize the current regime as we all know.

and in the mean time Thaksin clone Yingluck defends the original.

PS for a moment I thought you accused Thaksin of 'bare faced lies' and implicitly Yingluck of defending those lies. Why does LannaGuy likes your post?

Edited by rubl

Nice to see the usual coterie of The Thais should make no comments here and my many Thai friends say"" bunch are out in force, I can only presume you may well be Americans wishing to impose American style democracy on Thailand.

The military have the guns. Yes .,But the military will not use them they do not want a re run of 1976 either.

As a digression I seem to recall the demonstrators from those you appear to support were very liberal with their use of their guns in the last round of demonstrations against the previous administration, selective memories indicate a bias and a denial of the truth.

As you seem to be so knowledgeable about that horrendous event in 1976 and were here at the time no doubt we can have some first hand accounts of that outrage from you please.

Nice to see the usual coterie of The Thais should make no comments here and my many Thai friends say"" bunch are out in force, I can only presume you may well be Americans wishing to impose American style democracy on Thailand.

The military have the guns. Yes .,But the military will not use them they do not want a re run of 1976 either.

As a digression I seem to recall the demonstrators from those you appear to support were very liberal with their use of their guns in the last round of demonstrations against the previous administration, selective memories indicate a bias and a denial of the truth.

As you seem to be so knowledgeable about that horrendous event in 1976 and were here at the time no doubt we can have some first hand accounts of that outrage from you please.

You seem to miss a part of history after 1976 whereby the military again turned their guns on their own. Remember 2010 and 81 civilian deaths? Selective memory. No?

One thing for sure , reading all these posts, there are a lot of farang who are as shit scared of Khun Thaksin as are the Yellow shirts. They will collectively do and say anything to castigate him. Wonder how they will get on when he eventually returns, the free man that he really is. rolleyes.gif

Yes a free man. A criminal conviction, jumping bail, and all those juicy serious cases waiting in the courts, including the Krungthai Bank fraud where co-defendants got 18 years (they weren't billionaires able to flee the country and buy alternative citizenships).

But hey, if you're gullible enough to believe a proven liar, when he says he's never ever done anything wrong, never ever; and that all those frauds and serious charges can be dismissed as "political" then off you go.

"But hey, if you're gullible enough to believe a proven liar, when he says he's never ever done anything wrong, never ever; and that all those frauds and serious charges can be dismissed as "political" then off you go."

Do you mean Prayuth or one of the elected PM's?

The people who supported the coup from the beginning are in heaven; finally a topic where they don't have the impossible task of defending the junta's actions and can simply comment on Thaksin and Yingluck and still be on topic. Of course they're very sparing on facts and evidence, mostly they present opinions as if they were facts.

Funny they don't address specific comments of the OP, such as:

"I want the military junta to consider that having different opinion is not dividing the country. The NCPO should open its mind to allow free expression of opinions which some may agree or disagree. But this will enable the people to hear all opinions, and will make the referendum perfect.”

Edited by heybruce

Reading the draft Constitution it is clearly designed to allow Gerrymander by the ruling elite and Military. Hardly Democratic by any stretch of the imagination. I am suprised they are not suggesting a 1 party state. As in Any Country they will get away with it for a while but sadly in the end after much disruption, oppression and dear I use the R word things must change. I would hate to see US style democracy but the Westminster system is a good model which Thailand. Could use as a corner stone. Open and transparent is the only way Governments can function. They should look to Myamar as an example of the road not to follow.

Nice to see "I am Thai so I know better than you" arguments too.

1976 before that we had 1974 ohh and we also had the army killing Thais in 1992 as well.

That sounds like you are denying it happened, skipped over in most history books and censored here too.

You can take your high and mighty, myopic attitude and shove it quite frankly.

The people who supported the coup from the beginning are in heaven; finally a topic where they don't have the impossible task of defending the junta's actions and can simply comment on Thaksin and Yingluck and still be on topic. Of course they're very sparing on facts and evidence, mostly they present opinions as if they were facts.

Funny they don't address specific comments of the OP, such as:

"I want the military junta to consider that having different opinion is not dividing the country. The NCPO should open its mind to allow free expression of opinions which some may agree or disagree. But this will enable the people to hear all opinions, and will make the referendum perfect.”

freedom of expression? Openness? This is Thailand for the Thais and if you don't like it you can take your poisonous views of "freedom" elsewhere Bruce! cheesy.gifwhistling.gif

Reading the draft Constitution it is clearly designed to allow Gerrymander by the ruling elite and Military. Hardly Democratic by any stretch of the imagination. I am suprised they are not suggesting a 1 party state. As in Any Country they will get away with it for a while but sadly in the end after much disruption, oppression and dear I use the R word things must change. I would hate to see US style democracy but the Westminster system is a good model which Thailand. Could use as a corner stone. Open and transparent is the only way Governments can function. They should look to Myamar as an example of the road not to follow.

If you did find an English version, please share it with us. The Thai version I have, but it's slow reading indeed wai.gif

One thing for sure , reading all these posts, there are a lot of farang who are as shit scared of Khun Thaksin as are the Yellow shirts. They will collectively do and say anything to castigate him. Wonder how they will get on when he eventually returns, the free man that he really is. rolleyes.gif

Yes a free man. A criminal conviction, jumping bail, and all those juicy serious cases waiting in the courts, including the Krungthai Bank fraud where co-defendants got 18 years (they weren't billionaires able to flee the country and buy alternative citizenships).

But hey, if you're gullible enough to believe a proven liar, when he says he's never ever done anything wrong, never ever; and that all those frauds and serious charges can be dismissed as "political" then off you go.

"But hey, if you're gullible enough to believe a proven liar, when he says he's never ever done anything wrong, never ever; and that all those frauds and serious charges can be dismissed as "political" then off you go."

You need to get better at attempted misleading diversions.

Thai attempt failed miserably.

You need to get better at attempted misleading diversions.

Thai attempt failed miserably.

Just pointing out that Thaksin isn't the only liar, and some of us are more concerned with liars currently in charge than those far away. Also, while Thaksin may be a convicted criminal, there are plenty of criminals who avoid being charged and convicted because they have the right connections, or the power to suspend the constitution and grant themselves amnesty.

Obsessing over someone far away with no real power in Thailand in an attempt to get others to ignore what is actually going on in the country; that is also a failure as a diversion.

"There will be no coup"

"I don't want to be PM"

It's very emotional for the pro military government guys to concede a FIB or two might have been told BY them also.

Psychologist say many in Thailand anti Thaksin are suffering Trauma .

The clinical condition that suspends the immediate reality.

And is replaced with statements like ""convicted Criminal "" and "" reconciliation is first needed.

Since when is holding up a bank and keeping hostages in a vault therapy or reconciling?

It's been two years ....

Not much has changed.

Economy sucks and the right to free speech is deminished .

Is this some sort of homo erotic adventure trip they are all on?

What's the thrill aside from subservience to a military general?

For most Thais its not funny

I think it's time to consider sanctions

post-219560-0-85152300-1461450930_thumb.

"There will be no coup"

"I don't want to be PM"

It's very emotional for the pro military government guys to concede a FIB or two might have been told BY them also.

Psychologist say many in Thailand anti Thaksin are suffering Trauma .

The clinical condition that suspends the immediate reality.

And is replaced with statements like ""convicted Criminal "" and "" reconciliation is first needed.

Since when is holding up a bank and keeping hostages in a vault therapy or reconciling?

It's been two years ....

Not much has changed.

Economy sucks and the right to free speech is deminished .

Is this some sort of homo erotic adventure trip they are all on?

What's the thrill aside from subservience to a military general?

For most Thais its not funny

I think it's time to consider sanctions

Absolutely! I think the topic title is an exaggaration.

Undoubtedly Thaksin in NOT behind ALL anti-government activities, only the most visible and public relation effective rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

^^Sanctions? For whose benefit?

Seems like the world is full of psycho's.

If everyone minds their own damn business, all these f'ups will sort themselves out.

Sanctions only hurt the little people and will not affect the leaders of the coup. There are however some direct and indirect actions taken by country and agencies to make their point. Australia cut of ties and have banned the junta leaders from traveling. The UN agency ICAO red flagged Thailand over aviation safety concern and the EU ommission yellow carded Thailand for insufficient measures against illegal fishing.

I always wonder, how you all know so much about the family business of the Shinawatras. You all seem to know who is talking to whom at any time. AMAZING!!!

Do you live with them? Do you spy on them? Please enlighten me how you get your information.

Otherwise it's just daft rhetoric.

Hi Erik( and your 13 posts) The people on Thai Visa have been listening to this family for 15 + years. They are all about money. Don't care about the country or its people. Same as most Billionaires !

Hi Bark,

thank you for pointing out I only posted 13 times. Do you think that disqualifies me from commenting on this sensitive issue?

You see, it's a little naive to trust your media information this much as you and pretty much everyone on this site doesn't know much else. You can all read newspapers and watch the news; granted. And now you're all experts.

People hear something, form an opinion and than go with it. I just find that ignorant and I wanted to say that. There's way too much hate in this topic and almost zero objectivity but there are exceptions.

Edited by Erik BKK

^^Sanctions? For whose benefit?

Seems like the world is full of psycho's.

If everyone minds their own damn business, all these f'ups will sort themselves out.

Sanctions only hurt the little people and will not affect the leaders of the coup. There are however some direct and indirect actions taken by country and agencies to make their point. Australia cut of ties and have banned the junta leaders from traveling. The UN agency ICAO red flagged Thailand over aviation safety concern and the EU ommission yellow carded Thailand for insufficient measures against illegal fishing.

How about Libya and Syria, for just 2 examples?

Are they doing better than how they were?

I guess ONLY the arms manufacturers are happy isn't it?