Do pretty, clean masseuses exist in BKK?

candels

I don't get it. You spend the whole time either face down on a table or with a towel over your eyes. Who gives a toss what they look like?

Or what sex they are?

If you can't see, you aren't gay.

You've never had a massage from a man?

Are you scared it'll awaken some urge in you or something?

I did have a massage from a Thai man, he tried for a happy ending too.

He was pretty good at it. I prefer men to women for almost everything.

since there appears to be some massage heavies here I try a question;

I used to frequent a very good and very big and very cheap massage shop, very few farang there.

It was in soi 22/sukhumvit (BKK) (no, not a hanky panky place)

as you walked down soi 22 from Sukh and took the left turn into Washington Square, the MP was to your left about 100 meters into the soi,

quite big building, wooden I think.

The name started with H ... something.

If anybody know what I refer to;

Has the place just vanished or has it moved somewhere else?

You mean here?.....

attachicon.gif

looks about right

Hi all,

Walked by some areas mentioned here. Soi5 seemed somewhat like the others, ie not that appealing. But this is also complicated by the fact the girls don't sit outside like they do in some cities. I'll probably give up the idea for BKK for now (unless I hear something good or see something by chance). What I was looking for was something like other Thai cities -- there are some fairly cute but otherwise normal looking young women ("girls") sitting outside the massage place (straight massage place as far as I could tell), and you can pick one to give you a massage.

Hi all,

Walked by some areas mentioned here. Soi5 seemed somewhat like the others, ie not that appealing. But this is also complicated by the fact the girls don't sit outside like they do in some cities. I'll probably give up the idea for BKK for now (unless I hear something good or see something by chance). What I was looking for was something like other Thai cities -- there are some fairly cute but otherwise normal looking young women ("girls") sitting outside the massage place (straight massage place as far as I could tell), and you can pick one to give you a massage.

Why not ask your question directly, your looking for places which offer sex or happy endings, your post is that obvious, if you where looking for legitimate Thai massage you wouldnt care what they looked like as long as they knew how to do a proper massage

Just going to say this once, and let it stand for any post I ever make on this forum, and you guys can upvote or downvote this.

There are a lot of people on this thread who CHOSE to be willfully ignorant and just say whatever they want: There is no necessary tie between wanting a cute masseuse and only wanting sex from it, as you seem OBSESSED with trying to force such a conceptual relationship -- perhaps YOU just can't see it any other way. If I wanted something else, I would search for something else (and probably it'd be easier to find). Period.

Just going to say this once, and let it stand for any post I ever make on this forum, and you guys can upvote or downvote this.

There are a lot of people on this thread who CHOSE to be willfully ignorant and just say whatever they want: There is no necessary tie between wanting a cute masseuse and only wanting sex from it, as you seem OBSESSED with trying to force such a conceptual relationship -- perhaps YOU just can't see it any other way. If I wanted something else, I would search for something else (and probably it'd be easier to find). Period.

Don't let the idiots grind you down candels. I understand exactly what you're looking for, but as usual the TV trolls make the most out of creating an argument. It's like fishing and they love it when we bite!

Healthland. Ignore the barstool warrior chatter.

I go to Health Land often. They offer a good massage at a decent price in pleasant surroundings. I don't remember the women being particularly attractive, though, and you're not offered a choice of masseuse.

Healthland. Ignore the barstool warrior chatter.

I go to Health Land often. They offer a good massage at a decent price in pleasant surroundings. I don't remember the women being particularly attractive, though, and you're not offered a choice of masseuse.

And why would you ?, you are there for the treatment/therapy not the individual that's performing it.

Its about capability to carry out the required treatment/therapy not what he or she looks like, so "selecting" suggests otherwise.

My experience with Thai massage, without trying to be controversial ,

The young attractive girls tend to be there to attract the men who are after extras,

For traditional massage without hanky panky,

the older women , quite often the bigger ones with strong hands are the best at it

I can't say that I can help much, but I had a foot massage with an attractive masseuse recently. That was on Suk at the corner of Soi 8. Though I've been there a few times, with excellent foot massages every time, I don't know the name. It's right at the corner near the BTS escalator.

For full massages (legit), I prefer a masseuse who does not come close to exciting me. I don't want any problems arising.

Your post is moderately offensive, it suggests that many Thai masseuses are not clean and that's highly improbable. As for being pretty or not well that's a subjective term hence I'm not sure what your are really looking for.

I think he's referring to cleanliness of the spa, a lot of the 100 - 200 baht/hour ones are pretty bad.

The Healthland group has clean spas but they're 350/hour (min 2 hours).

There used to be a big selection just behind BTS On Nut (north side of the road, just a bit further west). A lot of them were clean and well presented places for around 100 baht per hour.

Your post is moderately offensive, it suggests that many Thai masseuses are not clean and that's highly improbable. As for being pretty or not well that's a subjective term hence I'm not sure what your are really looking for.

I think he's referring to cleanliness of the spa, a lot of the 100 - 200 baht/hour ones are pretty bad.

The Healthland group has clean spas but they're 350/hour (min 2 hours).

There used to be a big selection just behind BTS On Nut (north side of the road, just a bit further west). A lot of them were clean and well presented places for around 100 baht per hour.

The OP uses the word "clean" once in his post, here:

"I still want a nice looking, clean-looking young woman to do it".

There's nothing wrong with wanting the feeling of being pampered whilst getting a serviceable massage from an attractive masseuse. Such an attitude doesn't imply you're after extras. Actually what you're asking for is available all over the place - in any cluster of massage shops in any part of town you'll see one or two appealing girls out front. And as a general rule if the place looks clean and spa like, the girl should be pretty professional.

The biggest risk which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet, is the old bait and switch routine, where the girl who lures you in is suddenly replaced by her brother or her auntie. And this can easily be warded off if you speak a bit of Thai...

Edited by lamyai3

There's nothing wrong with wanting the feeling of being pampered whilst getting a serviceable massage from an attractive masseuse. Such an attitude doesn't imply you're after extras. Actually what you're asking for is available all over the place - in any cluster of massage shops in any part of town you'll see one or two appealing girls out front. And as a general rule if the place looks clean and spa like, the girl should be pretty professional.

The biggest risk which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet, is the old bait and switch routine, where the girl who lures you in is suddenly replaced by her brother or her auntie. And this can easily be warded off if you speak a bit of Thai...

Yes ive had that happen to me , you are lying on your back enjoying the massage , thinking its the young hottie ,

Then she says roll over , and its granny smith

OP you do not mention your price range. I am sure the Marriott Hotel Spa can set you up with something clean and legit but probably in the 2,000++ p/h range. Picking a masseuse out of a lineup at a legit spa is not typical though, and asking for a young attractive lady will flag you as a potential perv. Once you know her name though you can request her by name that is different.

But in the spirit of helping out a brother I will make a Nana area suggestion; Tarntip massage on Suk 7/1. A legit massage shop on a naughty soi: http://www.tarntipmassage-spa.com/home.html

SL