Phuket police arrest man wanted for fatal beating of his grandmother

snoop1130

Phuket police arrest man wanted for fatal beating of his grandmother
Darawan Naknakhon

post-249866-0-64136200-1461849190_thumb.

Phuket police launched a manhunt for Nopparit Sophapan, 26, for fatally beating his own grandmother. Photo: Thung Thong Polic

PHUKET: -- The man wanted for fatally beating his grandmother at her home in Kathu early this morning (Apr 28) has been arrested this afternoon.

Nopparit Sophapan, 26, allegedly assaulted his grandmother, Jintana Chairab, at her home in Moo 7 at 3am.

She later died at Vachira Phuket Hospital. (See story here)

Thung Thong Police chief Col Chaowarit Petchsripia said that undercover police were instructed to wait at the home of Nopparit believing he would return. However, he didn’t return.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-arrest-man-wanted-for-fatal-beating-of-his-grandmother-57222.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-28

Being nearly 6ft tall I suppose he said to himself he could take her out on his own.what is it with Thailand this week? Is it bash up OAP week.hes nothing but a pure animal and needs the noose.

Try the arithmetic test one more time. Consider it a retake.

Being nearly 6ft tall I suppose he said to himself he could take her out on his own.what is it with Thailand this week? Is it bash up OAP week.hes nothing but a pure animal and needs the noose.

I guess your tape measure is different to mine blink.png

165 cm's is like 6 inches shorter than 6 foot

Back to school for you facepalm.gif

Maybe the member needs an eye test, not an "arithmetic test." :)

Phuket police threatened by granny killer during arrest
Darawan Naknakhon

1461902674_1-org.jpg
Nopparit was apprehended at a friend’s house on Moo 5 Pracha Uthit Rd in Rassada. Photo: Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: -- The man arrested yesterday (Apr 28) in connection with the fatal beating of his grandmother in the early hours of yesterday morning threatened police with a knife and fought to make his escape during the arrest process it has been revealed.

The man, 26-year-old Nooparit Sophapan was finally apprehended thanks to the help of local residents.

Nopparit assaulted his grandmother, Jintana Chairab, at her home in Moo 7 in Kathu at 3am yesterday. She later died at Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Thung Thong Police chief Col Chaowarit Petchsripia explained, “We requested an arrest warrant as soon as we were sure that Nopparit was the person responsible for the death of his grandmother.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-threatened-by-granny-killer-during-arrest-57229.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-29

try 1.75 mtr. 1.8 being 6ft I know how to use a measure.ive been a brickie for 35 yrs.

. Right go back and look properly at his mugshot.he is well over the 1.7 mtr mark.i know 1.8 mtr is 6ft as I was a brickie for over 35 years.and I said nearly 6ft.aint you lot got nothing better to do than come out with cr?? .....try an apology unless your Thai then just go save face.

...ok what height is ?

Maybe the member needs an eye test, not an "arithmetic test." :)

RIP to grandmother and hope this scum get's what is owed to him.

Now to all the mathematicians here. 6 feet is just a shade under 183cm..i know because I'm 183cm / just a shade over 6 feet...if i haven't had a haircut for a while. Duke of Udon..if you were a brickie for 35 years, that's a lot of houses coming up short .... :) by at least 2.88 cm..more if they were taller than 6 feet. just saying

. Right go back and look properly at his mugshot.he is well over the 1.7 mtr mark.i know 1.8 mtr is 6ft as I was a brickie for over 35 years.and I said nearly 6ft.aint you lot got nothing better to do than come out with cr?? .....try an apology unless your Thai then just go save face.

If you look at the markings he is about 1.66m. The markings go 1.5 then 1.55 to 1.6 etc

Threatened with a knife? That gun on your hip is not just for show or for knocking the tops off beer bottles. Take it out and shoot the low life. Aim for the spot between the eyes. Then you do not even have to fight him in his struggle. The rescuers will just put him in a bag.

...ok what height is ?

Maybe the member needs an eye test, not an "arithmetic test." smile.png

1.66m tall.

Threatened with a knife? That gun on your hip is not just for show or for knocking the tops off beer bottles. Take it out and shoot the low life. Aim for the spot between the eyes. Then you do not even have to fight him in his struggle. The rescuers will just put him in a bag.

There are eight of them in the picture. None of them had a billy club? If I had to take on someone with a knife I'd like to have a good stick. Captured him "with the help of civilian neighbors." Yeah, I can see how that would work.

Well over 1.7? 1.7 isn't even showing in the photo. Seems you have been short changing people for over 35 years

Well over 1.7? 1.7 isn't even showing in the photo. Seems you have been short changing people for over 35 years

The Duke of Udon is a professional builder, and deserves a little more respect. A real pro can make accurate visual measurements without resorting to a tape measure.

Look at the quality of the workmanship of this house he built last week:

falling-down-house-location-unknown--169