iPremium apartment and living by Onut (BTS) area review

vardin

Just to say that before users on Thaivisa recommended living at iPremium apartment in Onut for near Sukumvit but okay price...

My update is that yes, its clean, and they are pretty honest about prices and billing, and that stuff. However so many LOUD as !@#$!@#$ customers living here. Even with their strong walls and doors which better than most Thai apartments, the noise is almost non stop with people having parties late at night, bar girls screaming in the hallway when come home late, and banging furniture and slamming doors so damn loud all the time.

even security does nothing... anyway at least laundry machines good and cheap and coffee shop is good! =))

If people laugh and say "welcome to Thailand" its stupid cuz there are some better places, and doesn't make excuse for 30+ year old ppl acting like 14 years old here...

Anyway new building and seems they are still learning how to manage but now the place full of bar girls, Japanese guys smoking, weird gangs and girls having parties all night... its like living in a hotel in Pattaya feels.

Anyway Onut is a shit place seriously no good apartments or hotels here, don't listen to people who recommend it... so damn crowded, dirty, nowhere to walk on the streets... Soi 77 little better but 81 is total shit and don't do it... so many scammers, scam apartments, billing scams, big Chinese area... no food to eat.... only crowded shitty Tesco and Big C lol

Ekkamai is better if you can afford it...

or maybe renting a condo room is best option I don't know but I thought bad idea and now I think maybe should do the condo option... apartments suck big time in BKK (at least under 40,000 baht/month do suck)

So I need to pay 40,000 + per month for a decent apartment. ? Wow....and it all sounded so nice too.

"''iPREMIUM Sukhumvit" luxury rental apartment daily-monthly style resort. Lets you experience the new urban lifestyle with making it perfect by creating new sensations to all dimension of living and surrounded by quality of life, green space, the soothing breeze. With its convenient city center located on Sukhumvit Road, just 5 minutes to On-Nut BTS station, it is nestled in lush greenery conducive to relaxation..………… "

Edited by tonray

40,000 baht a month... in ON NUT???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! Plenty of great apartments in BKK to be had for 12,000 a month and under, but as a falang you'll never get anywhere near that price. Meanwhile... My 36 sq. m. apartment in Pattaya for 6,000 a month is like a paradise in comparison.

40,000 baht a month... in ON NUT???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! Plenty of great apartments in BKK to be had for 12,000 a month and under, but as a falang you'll never get anywhere near that price. Meanwhile... My 36 sq. m. apartment in Pattaya for 6,000 a month is like a paradise in comparison.

You can find them....7000 per month in Thonburi 34 sq meters with a large 6 sq meter balcony. Brand new building just opened. No bar girls, quiet at night, 3 minute walk to BTS stop.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everybody who gave advice...

To the dumbasses that think I said Onut is 40,000 THB / month for an apartment try to read my words again... I said in Bangkok seems most of the normal apartments are full of annoying noisy people and if you want the good serviced apartment seems you gotta pay like at least 40,000 each month same those Japanese families do nearby Prom Pong or Asok etc if you want a high quality and quiet room............

Anyway iPremium only like 8,000-10,000 baht for the normal rooms... even for farangs so you don't know what you talking about bro

Seriously !@#$% iPremium now a gang of Indians here drinking and partying every night nobody can sleep and 3 rooms gonna move out next month from this problem

We called security 3 times and he refused to come and even check the room at all, what a worthless rubbish staff they got here.... ego family owners trying to show off but never fix the serious problems

They think a coffee shop, free aircon cleaning and a tuk tuk is luxury service... YAH RIGHT... who cares about smoking, noise, screaming in the halls, partying, horrible food in kitchen... worthless security guards and 100% Mynamar staff ... great standards LMAO

Edited by vardin