The Dubliner Irish Pub

Finlaco

It's been reported in another, uh, "weekly" column that a fight broke out in the bar the day before Songkran, after which the majority of the staff quit. Apparently there's a sign on the door warning of "indefinite renovation". (Forum rules prohibit me from linking to that weekly column by "Krungthep Rickman".)

It's been reported in another, uh, "weekly" column that a fight broke out in the bar the day before Songkran, after which the majority of the staff quit. Apparently there's a sign on the door warning of "indefinite renovation". (Forum rules prohibit me from linking to that weekly column by "Krungthep Rickman".)

Don't believe everything, or, perhaps anything, Stickman says. Most of his sources are rumours and in this case, again, he is only half correct.

Don't believe everything, or, perhaps anything, Stickman says. Most of his sources are rumours and in this case, again, he is only half correct.

compared to the word of the femminazis, NGO workers, people with an ax to grind...most commonly found on TV; Stick is Gospel with matters in BKK.

• 2 weeks later...

compared to the word of the femminazis, NGO workers, people with an ax to grind...most commonly found on TV; Stick is Gospel with matters in BKK.

If you want to keep updated on how many ladyboys work in each bar in Nana, maybe. For the rest of the city outside of the narrow 'naughty' zones, he doesn't seem to have much of a clue.

If you want to keep updated on how many ladyboys work in each bar in Nana, maybe. For the rest of the city outside of the narrow 'naughty' zones, he doesn't seem to have much of a clue.

You're obviously an avid reader, but you may have overlooked the columns he's had on New Zealand, temples, and other non-bar related topics. I do agree though that the main priority of his readership is the bar news/gossip.

Went there for breakfast this morning and as has previously been stated....all closed up.

Got talking to one of the girls outside the massage place opposite, she said there was a bit of a Barney outside last night involving Indian money lenders plus friends and farangs (owners plus friends?). She looked quite amused telling me the farangs got there <deleted> kicked.

Of course that could all be complete BS and she dreamed it all up. Not sure why anybody would be there if it was closed anyway.

Well I wouldn't if I had known would I. Only go down that way every few months so I just assumed it was open.

Didn't you think to read the thread about it being shut before you went rather than when you got back ?