Update On 'aod' Where The Farang Meet Happened.

thaibites0

I won't dredge up the thread but the one's that remember the Korean Beef get together will remember 'AOD' near BigC, it has now gone buffet style with a set fee intead of ordering a set plate for the table.

They charge B89 per person and it's all you can eat, this includes ice cream and fruit for afters - the food range has increased (bloody french fries now as well!) and it is all good if your into Korean beef (still no beef though!) and can eat a lot!

The only extra we had to pay was for my beer and a litre of coke for my son and his girlfriend. 3 people + 2 bottles of Singha + litre of coke came to B451.

You need to be a big eater to make it worthwhile but the array of food available was amazing!

If you want to see the pics of the Ubon city meet just do a search on the site for 'AOD' - dozens of hits.

Is there any interest in another get together at 'Staff City'? I just LOVE Korean Beef!

I won't dredge up the thread but the one's that remember the Korean Beef get together will remember 'AOD' near BigC, it has now gone buffet style with a set fee intead of ordering a set plate for the table.

They charge B89 per person and it's all you can eat, this includes ice cream and fruit for afters - the food range has increased (bloody french fries now as well!) and it is all good if your into Korean beef (still no beef though!) and can eat a lot!

The only extra we had to pay was for my beer and a litre of coke for my son and his girlfriend. 3 people + 2 bottles of Singha + litre of coke came to B451.

You need to be a big eater to make it worthwhile but the array of food available was amazing!

If you want to see the pics of the Ubon city meet just do a search on the site for 'AOD' - dozens of hits.

Is there any interest in another get together at 'Staff City'? I just LOVE Korean Beef!

Will give it a try hopefully at the end of the month,when the Operation Crown Veterans have our annual day of rememberance at Loeng Nok Tha Airfield :o Nignoy