Where Cheap Medical Certificate For Work Permit?

Anybody know where I can get a cheap medical certificate easily and quickly for my work permit? I don't have any diseases whatsoever. I heard you can get it from as low as 50 baht to as high as 500 baht. Is this true? Where can I get the 50 to 100 baht one?

Reply appreciated asap.

Thanks!

Not sure about bangko .. but in chiangmai . you can get one near at the hospital near Tesco lotus .. toward hangdong road ..

just before tesco lotus .

my father did his for 80 baht .. not sur eif it the same for workpermit .. his is for his "o" visa

What you want is a local clinic doc, not a big hospital. In either case, they will measure your weight and blood pressure, observe whether or not you are obviously dying of any dread illness, and give you a certificate clearing you no matter how sick you are.

Find the kind of clinic that's on a Thai side street where tourists would never go. It'll cost under 100B, and so will most other services there- the best kind of place to get routine minor medical help.

"Steven"

Anybody know where I can get a cheap medical certificate easily and quickly for my work permit? I don't have any diseases whatsoever. I heard you can get it from as low as 50 baht to as high as 500 baht. Is this true? Where can I get the 50 to 100 baht one?

Reply appreciated asap.

Thanks!

In Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 11. First 7/11 store on the left coming from Sukhimvit ( around 100 meters from Suk Rd) straight back in the sub soi from the 7/11, you will find a clinic that charges 150 Baht. The Clinic sign is next to the 7/11 store sign.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Find the kind of clinic that's on a Thai side street where tourists would never go. It'll cost under 100B, and so will most other services there- the best kind of place to get routine minor medical help.

Not in my opinion - unless you know the doctor is good (which usually means the clinic is a part time after hours operation). Routine can become critical with mistreatment. For the medical certificate that would not be a concern however.