Thai driving license, second extension

zenobit

Hello,

I am German and I live in Pattaya since 2004. In March 2006 I made the Thai driving license for "private motorcycles" at the traffic office Banglamung. In 2011, I renewed the license for five years. In mid-June of this year I want to renew the driving license a second time.

Therefore I'm looking since days for informations what documents are needed for a second extension of the license and if I have to expect "new surprises" at the office (... test, survey, etc.).

Unfortunately the informations and tips on different websites doesn't match in all points and most of the sides were not up to date.

Therefore I have some questions:

1. Does anyone have a current list, which kind of application forms and documents for a second extension are currently required (in Banglamung)?

2. Is it sufficient to apply the "Residence Certificate" one to two days before the visit of the traffic office, or could the editing take longer?

3. Do I have to expect a new kind of survey and/or a computer-based test on the traffic office Banglamung for a second extension?

Thank you in advance for all informations and suggestions.

zenobit