Knife Fight Between Kuwaitis Rocks Pattaya City Beer Bar

rooster59

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

I've been on a few flights coming to BKK from either Bahrain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Just watch the behavior of the groups of young Arab men change shortly after take off. Similarly going back, they sober up very quickly on landing!

That sounds rather similar to the Brits going to Spain and Greece and the Aussies going to Bali!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mr Ahmad Eha had been stabbed in the right arm and in both legs and upon arrival need to be revived by medics using a defibrillator machine."

Our paramedics and cops back home should take note of this technique of dealing with a bleeding drunk.

"Get in the squad car or we will attach a car battery to your testicles revive you again."

Not much blood for the injuries quoted????

Plastic Muslims. What about all of their 'no poison shall pass my lips' stuff. I'm amazed at how Muslims who are not supposed to smoke drink or listen to music seem to forget all about it when they get to Thailand and other countries..

They're keen on hookers and ladyboys too if their conduct on Soi 3 Sukhumvit is any indication.

I hate to be the goody goody here but actually alcohol is not forbidden. Being drunk is forbidden. Smoking is certainly OK as most than half of young arabs smoke, and prostitution is considered legal as there is a law about 'temporary marriage' for a few hours, making everything OK. Like it or hate it, they're allowed a little fun.

All the rabid racist and Arab haters all well represented here, all the tough guys who would run a mile if a knife was pulled on them.

Keep to your keyboard warrior mode, its anonymous and you can talk tough.

I guess, reading your post, that you'd stand your ground and wait to be stabbed. Nothing heroic about that ridiculous conduct, unless you want to die.

If a knife was pulled on me, I'd be showing a clean pair of heels.

And Kuwaitis are supposed to be the descendants of the Sumerians?

Standards have slipped a little, l think.

But then, maybe the Sumerians were violent too.

Edited by soc

I hate to be the goody goody here but actually alcohol is not forbidden. Being drunk is forbidden. Smoking is certainly OK as most than half of young arabs smoke, and prostitution is considered legal as there is a law about 'temporary marriage' for a few hours, making everything OK. Like it or hate it, they're allowed a little fun.

Sorry but I don't think the nikah mut'ah applies to short time with a Thai girl when the spouse to be has to be muslim and.... chaste whistling.gif

Also, even though some very liberal interpretation allow a very small quantity of alcohol as long as not intoxicated Kuwaitis and Saudis dont allow any at all. Either way, neither interpretation allows drinking whisky till 6am then stumbling back to your hotel with a woman that use to be be a man.

I've been on a few flights coming to BKK from either Bahrain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Just watch the behavior of the groups of young Arab men change shortly after take off. Similarly going back, they sober up very quickly on landing!

That sounds rather similar to the Brits going to Spain and Greece and the Aussies going to Bali!

yeah except most Brits and Ozzies don't have a religious or moral reason for not drinking, smoking etc and we don't go after others for not behaving in the way we do - or in the case of these Muslims, in they way they're supposed to act!

You're absolutely right, but the fact is that recently and due to the radicalisation brought about by Sunni extremists, and the Wahabbites (the Saudi branch of Islam), and of course the lovely Talibans, this very sensible injunction of the Koran ('drink OK, drunk not OK') has become : do not drink any alcohol, anywhere or under any circumstances. That's what radicalisation is all about, in all religions : you take a sacred text and then you interpret it in the narrowest, meanest and most bigotted way possible.

Edited by Rimmer
off topic removed

Violence of this sort serves as a lesson for me to keep my side of the street clean and leave bigotry, hate and inventory taking to others.

"Bars are great places when I am home and sober".

What is amazing is that anyone would think that someone who has Islam/Christian/Hindu/Jew on their their birth certificate, or other official document, would not stray from the path of "righteousness" dictated by said religion or belief system.

Its a "label" they were born with.

In this case one which the Sharia Police, and apparently you, think should remain permanently attached.

What is amazing is that anyone would think that someone who has Islam/Christian/Hindu/Jew on their their birth certificate, or other official document, would not stray from the path of "righteousness" dictated by said religion or belief system.

In this case one which the Sharia Police, and apparently you, think should remain permanently attached.

You either have standards and beliefs or you don't. People who espouse one set of beliefs at home and then forego those standards and beliefs because nobody can see them, are plastic people. Why do you feel it necessary to support them? Perhaps because you too are a similar type maybe?

Yup. But try insulting the prophet and they'll come for your throat, even while drunk smile.png

Yup. But no different in reality to the "good' Christians inhabiting same bars etc. biggrin.png

Yup. But try insulting the prophet and they'll come for your throat, even while drunk smile.png

Yup. But no different in reality to the "good' Christians inhabiting same bars etc. biggrin.png

Or Buddhists, come to that!

You either have standards and beliefs or you don't. People who espouse one set of beliefs at home and then forego those standards and beliefs because nobody can see them, are plastic people. Why do you feel it necessary to support them? Perhaps because you too are a similar type maybe?

Ad hominem.

Ad hominem.

In your case, I guess so

They forget about that as soon as the captain announces 'We have left Saudi/Kuwati or whatever airspace, off come the bed sheets, on with the Armani suits and press the attendant button like crazy to get their whisky orders in.

Good luck to them all, (Arabs)

i would not go back to my ex, i told her i don't want you,

she recently flooded Facebook with photos of her new

lover boy, a clean cut good looking Arab man, she is

trying to make me jealous, not working, never, so like

Karma, she will get what she gave.

You need a bullet proof vest to drink in walking street , struth

Yes and from all the reports I read about Walking Street it is obvious that the bars are operating 24-hour round the clock.

Is Waling Street a Law on to its own in which the scum of the world congregate, including the scum of Thailand.

Thailand oh Thailand sure a different country from when I first came in the mid fifties.

...well only the men.

Lots of stupid comments from stupid people bringing race and religion and trying to make fun of it. Such incidents happens almost everyday in various forms and shapes in Thailand among other foreigners and thai's involved but if it happens with any Muslims involved it becomes a huge issue.