Thai cosmetic surgeon to marry a girl he treated after handing over 22 million baht dowry

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may be a good surgeon but what did you do to that car? That is an abomination and shows you have absolutely no class or sense of style.

Good luck with the marriage though - you certainly already know the maintenance required

Sounds like he gave his finance a nip and tuck at the same time. Likely a liposuction on the family assets. Bit of a face lift on the bank account.

Ah well - I hope he is happy with his creation - "pass me the silicon Igor, methinks I have a bride"

Typical girl next door reallyclap2.gif[/quote)

Plastic Surgery

It's truly Amazing what can be done by Thailand's elitist surgeons. I served as an assessor (more so a hobby) supplying meat (clients) to the operation theatre slabs from Europe, a decade ago for Top plastic surgeons.

Some really ugly people came out looking like a new pin - incredible actually. One important factor is getting the right surgeon of course.

New Face - New Life - On Yae Go Big Yin Hahaha

I would ban him for life from the Thai Lambo club and the CEO of Lamborghini should declare him persona non grata. His vehicle a discrace, fiance not so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you've got me thinking. Did he start out with a potential fiancée, and end with a fiancé? Because she looks very feminine.

I hope he did a better job on his bride than the guy on his car...

Never saw a Lamborghini so ugly

Those lines on the car are like the lines drawn on cosmetic surgery patients before the surgery. Maybe this is a "before" pic of the car.

T

I would ban him for life from the Thai Lambo club and the CEO of Lamborghini should declare him persona non grata. His vehicle a disgrace to the Lamborghini Marquee, fiance not so bad.

His Car

I would drive it no problem. I'm sure I'd pull a few women in that. They don't give a toss about the paintwork.

You don't look at the fireplace when your poking the fire - so to speak !!!

not a word about what they think of each other or what they have in common

story reads like a laundry list of monetary items

What they think of each other or have in common is of no interest to Thais. Now when it comes to money, that's a different story. Without the money aspect and the photo of the Ferrari it is a non story.

".....and the photo of the Ferrari....."

Fans of the raging bull post-9891-0-08350200-1462879255_thumb.jp would be offended when you refer to it as a prancing horsepost-9891-0-45898000-1462879246_thumb.pnwink.png

I just read a cool story about a Lamborghini, a 100 million baht home, a big stash of gold, a newly married couple, a wife that will defy the aging process and her highly successful doctor husband living the dream.

I was thinking, I wouldn't mind swapping lifestyles with this bloke.

Then I read the posts. We are not very positive are we?

Way too much media coverage!

A robbery or home invasion generally follows with these types of narcissistic stories.

He might as well just paint a target on his T-shirt. And he puts his wife at risk for a kidnapping.

I would ban him for life from the Thai Lambo club and the CEO of Lamborghini should declare him persona non grata. His vehicle a discrace, fiance not so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you've got me thinking. Did he start out with a potential fiancée, and end with a fiancé? Because she looks very feminine.

I know you guys like her but I fnd that kind of girl to be grossly unattractive. Not my cup of tea, so to speak.

The English translation in the OP is not quite correct.
The Sanook News link in the OP from the 18th January this year talks about their engagement and details the large dowry, however the Daily News article from yesterday dated 09th May 2016 talks about their separation. They have actually separated.
The separation is all over the Thai news today. She said the doctor was actually a bit of a control freak and wanted her to come back from business engagements etc by 10.30 pm each night which led to the break up. Not sure why they feel the need to wash their dirty laundry in public though. rolleyes.gif
http://www.posttoday.com/ent/thai/431054
http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1462865824

Archived