Thai cosmetic surgeon to marry a girl he treated after handing over 22 million baht dowry

webfact

not a word about what they think of each other or what they have in common

story reads like a laundry list of monetary items

They're Thai. Arguably the most shallow and materialistic people I know, generally speaking.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decent rack for a thai lass ......:)

20140804_3_1407142590_818546.jpg

And he's presumably keeping the somewhat ostentatious 100 million baht house, in which he has elaborate chandeliers coupled with cheap neon/LED lighting strips in the ceiling.

Money can't buy you a good sense of taste and style - as evidenced by his Lambo - though he did do rather well creating the splendid rack that just walked out the door. thumbsup.gif

House1.jpg House2.jpg

Correct, money does not mean class and it never buys good breeding.

Not surprising at all.

The entire region is still in the "show off age" in regards to how well off we are.

Every time a high profile wedding is about to happen, they talk about the Sin Sod, etc.

The rich and so called famous love to show off their wealth in the most distasteful way ever.

it is the culture in the entire region.

Showing off the bling in all its forms and manifestations, is what you have to do to make up for not having a personality.

I have a friend who is a senior captain with a very well-known western airline; when on holiday he likes to tramp round Buddhist monuments in Asia, dressed like a Balkan gypsy musician down on his luck.

The Thais, scorning his scarecrow appearance, were stunned into silence when his salary was explained to them and translated into Thai baht (1 million per month, give or take). Their consensus was that he was in some way insane.

That is what I do in a way on Ho Chi Minh layovers. Forget to shave, stained t-shirt with old shorts with holes. No bag, no mobile, small wedge of Dong in front pocket and dirty pluggers.

Mostly ignored by the touts.

Good luck to them it's a fairy tale ending ........ Shame nobody thinks they deserve this happiness like other people in the western world ...... I'll get my face done again soon the pain is worth the gain .... I've been 40 for years now and I ain't changing my views ..... If u look better u feel better

Just saying .,,,.,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need photo proof

Not surprising at all.

The entire region is still in the "show off age" in regards to how well off we are.

Every time a high profile wedding is about to happen, they talk about the Sin Sod, etc.

The rich and so called famous love to show off their wealth in the most distasteful way ever.

it is the culture in the entire region.

Showing off the bling in all its forms and manifestations, is what you have to do to make up for not having a personality.

I have a friend who is a senior captain with a very well-known western airline; when on holiday he likes to tramp round Buddhist monuments in Asia, dressed like a Balkan gypsy musician down on his luck.

The Thais, scorning his scarecrow appearance, were stunned into silence when his salary was explained to them and translated into Thai baht (1 million per month, give or take). Their consensus was that he was in some way insane.

Im always working on the land , holes in t shirts, shoes falling apart trousers with paint on ( shoes usually last 6 weeks at a push) shave once every couple of weeks..............I let them think what they want as many are sooooooooooooooo shallow

• 1 year later...

Archived