Thai cosmetic surgeon to marry a girl he treated after handing over 22 million baht dowry

webfact

Unethical and inappropriate. Sorry, but this is just so low class. Reminds me of how Liberace's cosmetic surgeons also mutilated his paid companion Scott Thorson in an attempt to make him resemble Liberace and how gave Liberace silicon penis implants. Ethics and good medical practice do not necessarily go hand in hand.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you've all been wondering what all that money bought. Well, here we go.........................

Not bad looking for a bit of plastic.

I'd rather have my Mastercard, thanks.

Many such beautiful looking women on the streets. But real beauty is what is on the INSIDE.

Cosmetic surgery is like alcohol. Once you get used to it, you need it more and more. So she has made a wise decision in marrying the best cosmetic surgeon. He should be caned in public for descecrating such a nice car.

Now you've all been wondering what all that money bought. Well, here we go.........................

It's the one on the right that had the cosmetic surgery, right?

Please tell me it was the one on the right............................blink.png

And next week she will look like Shrek then divorce will follow yada yada yada blah blah blah.

not a word about what they think of each other or what they have in common

story reads like a laundry list of monetary items

What they think of each other or have in common is of no interest to Thais. Now when it comes to money, that's a different story. Without the money aspect and the photo of the Ferrari it is a non story.

".....and the photo of the Ferrari....."

Fans of the raging bull attachicon.gifLamborghini.jpg would be offended when you refer to it as a prancing horseattachicon.gifFerrari.pngwink.png

My bad. Tells you how much I know about any vehicle above a Ford. smile.png

The English translation in the OP is not quite correct.

The Sanook News link in the OP from the 18th January this year talks about their engagement and details the large dowry, however the Daily News article from yesterday dated 09th May 2016 talks about their separation. They have actually separated.

The separation is all over the Thai news today. She said the doctor was actually a bit of a control freak and wanted her to come back from business engagements etc by 10.30 pm each night which led to the break up. Not sure why they feel the need to wash their dirty laundry in public though. rolleyes.gif

http://www.posttoday.com/ent/thai/431054

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1462865824

Her parting words were, allegedly "you can kiss my botox."

Not surprising at all.

The entire region is still in the "show off age" in regards to how well off we are.

Every time a high profile wedding is about to happen, they talk about the Sin Sod, etc.

The rich and so called famous love to show off their wealth in the most distasteful way ever.

it is the culture in the entire region.

Not surprising at all.

The entire region is still in the "show off age" in regards to how well off we are.

Every time a high profile wedding is about to happen, they talk about the Sin Sod, etc.

The rich and so called famous love to show off their wealth in the most distasteful way ever.

it is the culture in the entire region.

I totally concur because in the enlightened western world the rich and powerful don't show off. Celebrities over there don't do it and no show features tycoons/celebs/rich assorted ppl for them to show off (GQ, E online etc are all thai/south east asian publications) also the rich kids showing off on twitter who look like farangs with farang last names and who also live in the US/Europe/west are all actually formerly from thailand or around the region.

The English translation in the OP is not quite correct.

The Sanook News link in the OP from the 18th January this year talks about their engagement and details the large dowry, however the Daily News article from yesterday dated 09th May 2016 talks about their separation. They have actually separated.

The separation is all over the Thai news today. She said the doctor was actually a bit of a control freak and wanted her to come back from business engagements etc by 10.30 pm each night which led to the break up. Not sure why they feel the need to wash their dirty laundry in public though. rolleyes.gif

http://www.posttoday.com/ent/thai/431054

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1462865824

Her parting words were, allegedly "you can kiss my botox."

Yes, the OP has his wires terminally crossed.

They dated for 9 years, got married 3 months ago, and separated at Songkran.

On the happy occasion of their wedding, she received (clears throat): 2 kilograms of gold, a cheque for 20 million baht, cash 2 million, and the house worth 100 million.

According to Khao Sot (Thai version) she said: "He thought he was the boss who controlled my life completely and I was absolutely not OK with that. We were living in a way which was very unhappy."

She added that she has taken all her stuff from the house, given him back 30 million baht, and sees no need to speak to him ever again. She's keeping the nose, the eyes and the boobs, though.

And he's presumably keeping the somewhat ostentatious 100 million baht house, in which he has elaborate chandeliers coupled with cheap neon/LED lighting strips in the ceiling.

Money can't buy you a good sense of taste and style - as evidenced by his Lambo - though he did do rather well creating the splendid rack that just walked out the door. thumbsup.gif

post-143365-0-78338700-1463035789_thumb. post-143365-0-55951300-1463035790_thumb.

They're Thai. Arguably the most shallow and materialistic people I know, generally speaking.

Archived