American expat aims to raise funds to ‘recreate’ 9/11 in countryside

webfact

I am an American and I am crazy for being in Thailand but I don't even do this sh*t.

I am sure many of us have met people who believe in all sorts of strange things and start talking with great conviction about their unbelievable theories.

Sad as this man can't even make one valid point during his video without getting the facts wrong and talking about using Go Pro cameras and "not letting anyone mess with them".

Mildly paranoid at this point, in another 10 years he will be talking to himself on a street corner.

Believe me. I lived in California the UFO capital of the world. Please. YOU MUST BELIEVE ME. THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!

Wait. someone has changed my post. LOOK. YOU SEE IT RIGHT?

Yes I can see someone has changed your post to claim California as the UFO capital of the world. It's well known that Warminster in England held that position for many years but it's now Bonnybridge in Scotland.

You do know all those sightings in California are fakes to try and grab the title of UFO capital don't you?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to release a statement after the fact to substantiate whatever you like, not that I agree or disagree with this fella, I really just don't care. I have looked at both sides and come to the conclusion knowing which one is correct doesn't bring back the dead.

I completely disagree with him, he's a nut job.

I am suspicious as to how planes get through the most guarded airspace in the world and his the most guarded building without so much as a picture of it. Could be another Pearl Harbor but not my country to really care about or pass comment on.

They got through because it wasn't really that secure at all.

If the really "cockoo people out there will send money to the online Nigeria scam scammers out there, why not give money for something that has at least some merit in disproving the obvious lies that people have been told to believe (which spurred an insane war which persists today, which you cockoo people out there are paying for with your taxes to your governments in the increase of "terrorism" spending which the 9/11 disaster provided as impetus for wars galore)? Many architects and experts in demolition have already gone on record to state that the collapse of the towers and the other building #7 are products of demolition, and that an airplane hitting these buildings cannot physically collapse buildings in a demolition type of collapse. How can you armchair lazyboys counter those arguments? As for the Apollo moon landings that you say are point blank stupid conspiracy theories, I have a real video clip which I obtained from YouTube with Stanley Kubrick openly confessing to having made the NASA videos of a faked moon landing which was a hoax handed over to the US public from the US Government.

Easy to release a statement after the fact to substantiate whatever you like, not that I agree or disagree with this fella, I really just don't care. I have looked at both sides and come to the conclusion knowing which one is correct doesn't bring back the dead.

I completely disagree with him, he's a nut job.

I am suspicious as to how planes get through the most guarded airspace in the world and his the most guarded building without so much as a picture of it. Could be another Pearl Harbor but not my country to really care about or pass comment on.

Possibly, and this is why I never dwell on the subject because without being a leading expert in the aviation security field or a demolition/controlled explosions expert, well then its all just guesswork.

A nut job? Really? If he was using his own money, yes he would be crazy, but he wants to use other people's money... and then he will run away once the money is in his pocket. What has he really invested in this scheme? A YouTube video?

No need for a plane. Just find a steel framed building a similar size to building 7. Set it on fire using falling debris and wait a few hours. See if it collapses into it's own footprint at free fall speeds.

Indeed what a scam eh? He's after publicity for sure (as well as money). So let me get this right, he is going to convert a jumbo into a pilotless drone. Where will he get this licensed? From what airfield will he depart (Utapo?). How will he build a WTC 'in the Thai countryside?" I guess labour is cheap here, but B10m to do all this? Pipe dreaming!

Well I guess for once we don't have to put it down to 'lost in translation'.

Edited by scotchonrocks

Americans.

Well, at least we didn't pay B5M sin sod for a boy. I think this is a great scam to have all the conspiracy theorists donate money; except more money would be needed for a proper simulation, wouldn't it?

" speculation that the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington DC were fake"

Granted the 9/11 attack was REAL- not fake! But if you apply science to the facts you will be left with too many questions to close the book so quickly.

Please don't be flippant and accuse people who question the facts as being "conspiracy theorists" . Watch first , with an open mind.

I highly recommend "LOOSE CHANGE 9/11" which is available on YouTube. But be prepared to listen and think about the facts for more than your basic 2 minute news clip.

Hundreds of educated and intelligent people are still asking who was BEHIND it. No it wasn't FAKED. It was planned and executed in real time. But WHO did the planning?

* Why was the bomb sniffing dog detail in the World Trade Center Bldgs taken off duty 2 weeks before 9/11 ?

* Why were there a disproportionate number of "Put Options" placed on the stock of airlines that had planes crashed the day before 9/11 ?

* Why did World Trade Center Bldg 7 collapse in free fall at about 5:30 in the afternoon - about 8 hours after the twin towers collapsed - when it was never hit by a plane or any major debris ?

(HINT - all the evidence that would incriminate many Wall Street big shots on insider trading was destroyed in the collapse)

* Why did a BBC reporter give a sound bite about the collapse of WTC 7 when it was still standing in the background behind her. She miscued on her timed report.

************ The list of relevant questions goes on for 2 hours. The evidence is staggering. The answers are still missing.

Possibly, and this is why I never dwell on the subject because without being a leading expert in the aviation security field or a demolition/controlled explosions expert, well then its all just guesswork.

Yeah maybe.

Plenty of evidence and reports on how they got through have been published.

But yes, not worth dwelling on it or giving conspiracy theories any thought.

Last from me on this.

Only a fool would believe the Official Conspiracy Theory re 911 reported by the controlled Main Steam Media.

Almost everyone around the world knows 911 was an inside job - except for most Americans unfortunately - you've only got to open your eyes and look.

Over 2,500 highly qualified Architects and Engineers from around the world including the US have signed and stated that the collapses were not impossible from the planes and office fires only. If you want to argue with 2,500 Architects and Engineers go right ahead - best of luck with that.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Even the owner of Building 7 Larry Sliverstein stated the next day that they had to demolish the building because it was a danger to surrounding buildings - what else do you want folks?

" speculation that the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington DC were fake"

Granted the 9/11 attack was REAL- not fake! But if you apply science to the facts you will be left with too many questions to close the book so quickly.

Please don't be flippant and accuse people who question the facts as being "conspiracy theorists" . Watch first , with an open mind.

I highly recommend "LOOSE CHANGE 9/11" which is available on YouTube. But be prepared to listen and think about the facts for more than your basic 2 minute news clip.

Hundreds of educated and intelligent people are still asking who was BEHIND it. No it wasn't FAKED. It was planned and executed in real time. But WHO did the planning?

* Why was the bomb sniffing dog detail in the World Trade Center Bldgs taken off duty 2 weeks before 9/11 ?

* Why were there a disproportionate number of "Put Options" placed on the stock of airlines that had planes crashed the day before 9/11 ?

* Why did World Trade Center Bldg 7 collapse in free fall at about 5:30 in the afternoon - about 8 hours after the twin towers collapsed - when it was never hit by a plane or any major debris ?

(HINT - all the evidence that would incriminate many Wall Street big shots on insider trading was destroyed in the collapse)

* Why did a BBC reporter give a sound bite about the collapse of WTC 7 when it was still standing in the background behind her. She miscued on her timed report.

************ The list of relevant questions goes on for 2 hours. The evidence is staggering. The answers are still missing.

Cuckoo cuckoo

Only a fool would believe the Official Conspiracy Theory re 911 reported by the controlled Main Steam Media.

Almost everyone around the world knows 911 was an inside job - except for most Americans unfortunately - you've only got to open your eyes and look.

Over 2,500 highly qualified Architects and Engineers from around the world including the US have signed and stated that the collapses were not impossible from the planes and office fires only. If you want to argue with 2,500 Architects and Engineers go right ahead - best of luck with that.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Even the owner of Building 7 Larry Sliverstein stated the next day that they had to demolish the building because it was a danger to surrounding buildings - what else do you want folks?

No more BS conspiracy theories such as yours would be just great please.

Cuckoo cuckoo
You're the cuckoo dude.

Did you watch the vdo?

Accept that your country is not what you were brainwashed into thinking it is.

Cuckoo cuckoo

I rather enjoyed that movie. I do believe the Blofeld character was more rational, emotionally stable and intelligent than the wackos who will now present themselves on this thread. I wager we will soon read the sordid details of how someone's rectum was probed by aliens one night at the trailer park.

Cuckoo cuckoo
You're the cuckoo dude.

Did you watch the vdo?

Accept that your country is not what you were brainwashed into thinking it is.

I'm not American.

Or delusional.

"* Why did a BBC reporter give a sound bite about the collapse of WTC 7 when it was still standing in the background behind her. She miscued on her timed report."

Why would these evil conspirators have the need to involve a reporter in pre-fabricating a news story that would have made headlines around the world anyway??

You see, just asking yourself the barest minimum of critical questions can reveal that you're off your meds and need to get back on them.

"...USD300,000 (THB10.5 million) to buy an airplane similar to the ones used in the World Trade Center attack and a building in a remote area to recreate 9/11 using auto-pilot."

300,000 bucks buy a Boeing 767 and a World Trade Center like building in a remote area in Thailand nowadays? It's gotta be the Chinese spoiling the market!

Darn, prices have gone rock bottom and me still forks out THB 35 for khao man kai in the City of Angels while I could cruise around in a submarine in the middle of Buri Ram instead. blink.png

What a useless idea, he can only end up being called delusional by the braiwashed masses... Or else he will die in an accident... Or hang himself with his hands tied behind his back.. At best, if he succeeds that is.