The Family Had A Meeting

terradon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terradon,

If she can't make her own decisions forget about it.

you're waisting the rest of your life.

Or maybe he loves the attention that is why he doesn't seem to see the logic of getting into something that can only promise him trouble even after 5 pages.

Or he may love the thrill of it. :o

Alright if you dont want to listen to all these posts the go for it.

Go over to her house tomorrow and just knock on the door and tell her to stay with her.

Ring up her father and apologise and buy him a house.

then buy yourself a house with loads of security.

Im sure we will be reading another nice thread from you in a months time to tell us how you went :o

Or he may love the thrill of it. :D

As it seems you love the thrill of being male but pretending to be female :D

:D:D:D

Maybe I have a mental disorder problem... gender crisis in me...

:D:D:D

Call it what you like fella. :o

Gee! I never thought I sound so very male... :D

I still can't get over the laugh!! Luckily the bosses are not in. I can laugh till I drop from my chair and roll on the carpet.

Edited by roguegirl

Arrggghhh........ not another one.... :D

That makes 4 in 2 days :o

Troll?

Udon , You have given me good advice on other threads and for that I thank you :D but you are a cynical swine as well aren't you? :D Is this what happens as you get older :D

Yes & yes and yes I know your real name too. :D

Plss off back to Trollsville.

fine behavior from senior admin. it is this troll parnanoia that makes this forum so enjoyable for trolls to abuse.

I wonder how many sincere posters have had serious requests for advice ignored due to this behavior.

that said, anyone seeking advice on any personal matter of great importance on this forum really is asking for it.

it seems that this thread has completely blown apart at the seams what with these accusations of gender treachery and the like.

perhaps some have forgotten that the primary reason most of us use these forums is entertainment?

while i am entertained i can't but sit back and wonder what the point is.

Edited by t.s

Its my opinon that the real trolls on this board are the troll sniffers.

What's so particular with Terradon that he deserves this name calling?

He ran into unexpected problems with his gf's family and wonders how to take it from there. Maybe a cultural thing he knows nothing about.

Then people here can't read :he met the FAMILY 4 or 5 times and they make assumptions, conclusions; so his relationship might not be that junior and that was not the point anyway.

Sad to see how a board that is intended to help and share information turns out to be a place for bashing people.

The worst I saw was a few years back when a farang with a peadophile problem in his thai family was bashed here to be a troll. That was very sensible indeed from the same people here. Only a handfull gave sensible help and by pm's that was.

Maybe some here should use their brains before typing on a keyboard.

fine behavior from senior admin. it is this troll parnanoia that makes this forum so enjoyable for trolls to abuse.

I wonder how many sincere posters have had serious requests for advice ignored due to this behavior.

that said, anyone seeking advice on any personal matter of great importance on this forum really is asking for it.

I can see your point.

Some posts are openly obvious. some posts are a cry for help.... depending upon the reaction of the OP to the first few replies gives a fairly good pointer to the original intent.

The disabilitating factor is, some OP's are genuine..... you will never see them again, and that is a shame.... if it keeps posting, well ..... if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck.... it's probably a duck.

A few serious questions t.s.

If you found out that your wife had been unfaithful to you for the last five years.... would you make a post about it in a public forum?

If you found out that all your money had been syphoned off into the 'family' ..... would you make a post about it in a public forum?

If you found out that your girlfriend used to be a boy .... would you make a post about it in a public forum?

Maybe, just maybe, some poor soul will be brave enough to do that..... I wouldn't ... many more wouldn't either.... the ones that keep plugging away are usually false.

I found myself in a similar (ish) situation just over 2 years ago.

I had been chasing a nice girl for a couple of months, every time we went out she would bring one or more of her friends and I was never allowed to drop her off at home.

Eventualy one night she stayed with me.

The next day she telephoned me quite upset and said I had to come and meet her family because they were angry.

I took a friend along with me, cos I was pooping my pants.

When we got there we were greeted by her whole family including cousins and her EX-HUSBAND !

Her parents weren't exactly over the moon to see me.

Her Dad asked me if I was prepared to look after his daughter and her daughter, to which I nodded and smiled.

That's good he said because she's not a bar girl, you have to GET MARRIED NOW !!!

This is where my mate stepped in and did the talking on my behalf because now I'm really number twoing myself.

He explained that being a farrang I needed to stay with her for a while before getting married.

They weren't too keen but at least they didn't string me up.At this point the ex left in tears.

Zoom to the present day (WHOOOOOOOOSH !)

We've been living together for 2 years now, Mum and Dad think I'm OK and I'm still threatening to marry her.

And no, I don't pay for the ex-husband and Mum and Dad make their own money.

I don't understand how people get caught. I mean that is the sort of thing that happens to 15-16 year olds. When it happens, it usually seems to me it's a set up--often the woman who wants to move things along.

Ex-husbands usually aren't that much in need of the divorce as they are a little freer to play around.

I don't understand how people get caught. I mean that is the sort of thing that happens to 15-16 year olds. When it happens, it usually seems to me it's a set up--often the woman who wants to move things along.

Ex-husbands usually aren't that much in need of the divorce as they are a little freer to play around.

To a certain extend, it can be an advantage. :o

I can see your point.

Some posts are openly obvious. some posts are a cry for help.... depending upon the reaction of the OP to the first few replies gives a fairly good pointer to the original intent.

The disabilitating factor is, some OP's are genuine..... you will never see them again, and that is a shame.... if it keeps posting, well ..... if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck.... it's probably a duck.

But only if it's quack doesn't echo.

sigh.... barely a romantic bone in any of you.

YES, I appreciate the difficulties of her not being divorced and I do appreciate the difficulties involved.

Yes, I do appreciate the constructive comments made ... few as they were.

I do get the feeling may people have forgotten romance. Maybe too long spent in Soi cowboy, Nana Plaza or walking street where you pay your Bar fines and get a quick shag to save you from 'Rubber Doll Syndrome'.

Some people still believe in more than a short time / long time and I rate myself amongst them.

As I said, I do appreciate the odd constructive comment made and will add - to the surprise of many - that I now know her husband is a policeman.

Strange what you discover about people as you go along. Will I continue? I have no idea as yet. But time will tell.

Maybe 1 or 2 of you should try a little romance in your lives? Buy your g/f flowers or treat her to something special once in a while.... maybe then you will discover something more than a Bar Fine!!

sigh.... barely a romantic bone in any of you.

YES, I appreciate the difficulties of her not being divorced and I do appreciate the difficulties involved.

Yes, I do appreciate the constructive comments made ... few as they were.

I do get the feeling may people have forgotten romance. Maybe too long spent in Soi cowboy, Nana Plaza or walking street where you pay your Bar fines and get a quick shag to save you from 'Rubber Doll Syndrome'.

Some people still believe in more than a short time / long time and I rate myself amongst them.

As I said, I do appreciate the odd constructive comment made and will add - to the surprise of many - that I now know her husband is a policeman.

Strange what you discover about people as you go along. Will I continue? I have no idea as yet. But time will tell.

Maybe 1 or 2 of you should try a little romance in your lives? Buy your g/f flowers or treat her to something special once in a while.... maybe then you will discover something more than a Bar Fine!!

The fact is that I believe people are being practical rather than being romantic. Hopelessly romantic is only for fairytales that includes Cinderrella, Snow White, etc. Romance... we all need them but you must also know where to apply them well. In your case, you are only courting trouble!

More often than you can think of, the advices given here actually take into account what the future consequences would be if you carry on with the relationship.

So what if her husband is a policeman! That makes it even useless for you to carry on.

I mean, how dumb can you be?

As a woman, I can see far more than you as to what she is up to! :o