Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

No that was a cracking game of football, we dominated the game apart from 5 mins at the end of 1st half and then the 1st 10 mins of the 2nd. Quality goals and real guts and passion showed through....who said we need the old guard? :-)

Chelsea played very well and deserved the win. Its rather scary to think that Mata, Oscar and Hazard are still only building on an understanding. When they do i can see Chelsea carving teams up.

We were not helped by the absense of Bale and Dembele, but thats not to take anything away from Chelsea that must be considered very serious title contenders.

No that was a cracking game of football, we dominated the game apart from 5 mins at the end of 1st half and then the 1st 10 mins of the 2nd. Quality goals and real guts and passion showed through....who said we need the old guard? :-)

Very good performance by the team although it must have been a lift for the players when Bale and Dembele were announced non starters. Cahill continues to go up in my estimation. We were still in our half time nap,10 mins, into the second half, before we got back on track.

All the talk from the TV shrewdies was that Carzola was the best player seen this season well,he was unsighted against that top class outfit,Norwich yesterday. Ofcourse,even the top players have an off day,and that includes Eden Hazard but,he is absolutely different gravy compared to any other player I've seen this season.

Yep very good team performance.Straight on to another tough game tuesday night,then a few days rest and its man u. Can,t wait to see that half-wit ferdinand turned inside out and upside down.laugh.png

By Torres ?

Also looking forward to the game its times like this i wish i was in the UK.

Yep very good team performance.Straight on to another tough game tuesday night,then a few days rest and its man u. Can,t wait to see that half-wit ferdinand turned inside out and upside down.laugh.png

By Torres ?

.........and Mata and Hazard and Oscar..

By Torres ?

Having been made to look like a one legged donkey by Kightleyunsure.png , I guess you could put up every Chelsea players name laugh.png

By Torres ?

Having been made to look like a one legged donkey by Kightleyunsure.png , I guess you could put up every Chelsea players name laugh.png

Unfortunately for us,I don't think he'll play after disobeying Ferguson over the Kick It Out stance.

By Torres ?

Fair play on Mata who has come good again after letting Hazard start the season as top dog but Oscar still has a bit to play before enjoying the same status,Hazard has surprised me after his attitude before signing,quality and gets on with it.Not much to choose between Rooney Rvp and Valencia though is there.......imagine that six playing together!! smile.png

Looking forward to it. Chelsea Man U games of late have never been dull affairs. Dodgy decisions, excellent football, awful mistakes, they have it all. If fact I can't remember a boring game between us. The fixture seems too bring out the best and worst of our players with the high pressure.

Funny old game football,so many twists and turns. I didn,t think Di Matteo was up to making the big decisions,but thankfully he is,and the longer i see Frank warming the bench the happier i shall be.Imho the turning point came in that hammering we got by A Madrid when Frankie was the captain,it wasn,t all his fault,far from it,but that was the worse display i have seen since the league defeat to the scousers at the back-end of last year. So i have to hold me hands and praise Di Matteo. One other confession,Sturridge (whom i have never liked because of his selfish attitude)could, i say could turn out to be the dogs <deleted> in this team,i think our new style of play is just ready made for him. We,ll see.

Sturridge was good at the beginning of last season, then he was just trying too hard and becoming shockingly selfish. At the moment I would stick with Torres for the majority of games, but Sturridge should get a few starts. We need to see if he is adjusting and personally I would start him against Man U in the cup game.

Fair play on Mata who has come good again after letting Hazard start the season as top dog but Oscar still has a bit to play before enjoying the same status,Hazard has surprised me after his attitude before signing,quality and gets on with it.Not much to choose between Rooney Rvp and Valencia though is there.......imagine that six playing together!! smile.png

Why do they do it 40.gif chavs are on here having constructive post's about their own players and red comes on here and starts bleating about his own players, if there's not much between your 3 players whats that got to do with Chelsea ? just post it on ya own thread.

He will play because we have not got another CB fit,still we have a few players to trouble your defense don't we smile.png

Ferguson quickly backpedalled over that particular issue because "there was a lack of communication". What was there not to know? The club's directive was for all the players to wear the tee-shirt. Correct?

Funny old game football,so many twists and turns. I didn,t think Di Matteo was up to making the big decisions,but thankfully he is,and the longer i see Frank warming the bench the happier i shall be.Imho the turning point came in that hammering we got by A Madrid when Frankie was the captain,it wasn,t all his fault,far from it,but that was the worse display i have seen since the league defeat to the scousers at the back-end of last year. So i have to hold me hands and praise Di Matteo. One other confession,Sturridge (whom i have never liked because of his selfish attitude)could, i say could turn out to be the dogs <deleted> in this team,i think our new style of play is just ready made for him. We,ll see.

It looks nailed on that Lampard and Terry will be playing against Shaktar,Keith. The fact that the players have to travel half way around the world to their game tonight, while United have a nice little local practice match,fills me with trepidation.

I agree entirely about Sturridge. When he came on as substitute for Torres a few weeks back,I mentioned at the time about the improved movement in midfield.

Why do they do it 40.gif chavs are on here having constructive post's about their own players and red comes on here and starts bleating about his own players, if there's not much between your 3 players whats that got to do with Chelsea ? just post it on ya own thread.

Maybe because there is a big match between the top two contenders coming up eh Einstien! wink.png and we like to talk about it on either the rentboy thread or the United one...........Does it take loads of practice to be a dunce or do you just stand in the corner at every opportunity?

He will play because we have not got another CB fit,still we have a few players to trouble your defense don't we smile.png

Ferguson quickly backpedalled over that particular issue because "there was a lack of communication". What was there not to know? The club's directive was for all the players to wear the tee-shirt. Correct?

Yep it looks that way but Ferguson also said Ferdinand can go on for another 3 years,that bit scared me blink.png also Fergie said he wasn't aware Rio's contract was up at the end of the season!

The bottom line is we have five strong CB but they are never fit,so he was hoping that he could play Rio now and then and bring on Smalling and Jones but it isn't happening when they are always injured.

So he will keep using Ferdinand until back up is strong.

Maybe because there is a big match between the top two contenders coming up eh Einstien! wink.png and we like to talk about it on either the rentboy thread or the United one...........Does it take loads of practice to be a dunce or do you just stand in the corner at every opportunity?

Man u thread it is then !!!! hang on a minute Spurs are playing S'thampton this weekend i'll go on there thread and talk about how good Bale, Lennon and Caulker are ....... 4.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Off you go then....feel free to post about your historic victory biggrin.png

While we're off topic this is a good opportunity for you mate. We've taken three points from six against the title contenders....feel free to wish us well in making it six from nine....biggrin.png

There was only about 20 minutes of the game where Chelsea looked to be second best in that match. Spurs had too many players that were having a bad day and playing poorly. Gallas was poor (was his goal handball? Didn't get a good enough view on the replay), Dempsey was quite anonymous, Vertonghen looked like a petulant teenager as did Walker - especially his kicking the ball at Mata for a throw in and refusing to acknowledge what he did and shake Matas hand. The only players that were a threat were Lennon and Defoe.

Regardless of the score, it only looked to be having one outcome.

I'll give it to avb though, very gracious in defeat.

There was only about 20 minutes of the game where Chelsea looked to be second best in that match. Spurs had too many players that were having a bad day and playing poorly. Gallas was poor (was his goal handball? Didn't get a good enough view on the replay), Dempsey was quite anonymous, Vertonghen looked like a petulant teenager as did Walker - especially his kicking the ball at Mata for a throw in and refusing to acknowledge what he did and shake Matas hand. The only players that were a threat were Lennon and Defoe.

Regardless of the score, it only looked to be having one outcome.

I'll give it to avb though, very gracious in defeat.

Yes you played the better football, lots of passes between your midfeld players and Torres, all looking very nice ! Spurs played rubbish, passing was terrible, gave you 3 goals, the last one being when Spurs were pushing up for an equalizer, so you beat us by two that could have been one, Congratulations !

To be fair though, for all your pretty passing and looking good, you didn't really create a lot and the only players that looked dangerous were Mata and Torres, reminded me a bit of Scholes and carrick against Spurs, load of touches and passes but not too much thrust !

Edited by alfieconn

It looks nailed on that Lampard and Terry will be playing against Shaktar,Keith. The fact that the players have to travel half way around the world to their game tonight, while United have a nice little local practice match,fills me with trepidation.

I agree entirely about Sturridge. When he came on as substitute for Torres a few weeks back,I mentioned at the time about the improved movement in midfield.

I hope your wrong about Frank Og.Think tonights the night for both Moses and (Sturridge) at some point.