Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

A little surprising as Modric was often not Mourinho's first choice at RM. Maybe he thinks Modric is better suited for the EPL.

Apparently the little sh1t starting playing well in the second half of the season

A little surprising as Modric was often not Mourinho's first choice at RM. Maybe he thinks Modric is better suited for the EPL.

Apparently the little sh1t starting playing well in the second half of the season

I'm sure his agent would love it too. Let rat face come to the Lane....Sandro can chop his legs off. smile.pngsmile.png

or try Tottenham Chelsea at the lane, the year Alfie Conns goals sent us down. im in the centre circle being verbally and nearly physically attacked by the late Jack Taylor for being on his football pitch..utter chaos and mayhem that day both inside and outside the ground........to date no facial hair anymore just thinning on top...will that do ya?

That must have been about 3 years before the time when you had an attendance of 6,903, perhaps oldgit, mjj and yourself were the 3.

tongue.png

I can't remember what I was doing yesterday,let alone thirty odd years ago.

• Like 1

Recent trend of outgoing football managers looking to get their message across. Mancini started it with a full page ad. Then Tony Pulis had a letter printed.

Rumour has it that Rafa Benitez, now that he is off to Napoli, is taking out an advert in the Kensington and Chelsea Chronicle, which he hopes will be seen by as many people as possible.

He has got some items of patio furniture for sale. Buyer collects

• Like 1

Must be virtually unused. It's only been 6 months and the weather has been lousy.

Don't suppose shipping them out to BKK makes a lot of sense though?

It will be interesting to see how he does at Napoli. He did ok at Chelsea in very difficult circumstances.

Well the worlds worst kept footballing secret is out with the self appointed special one re united with Chelsea.4 year deal which he wont keep too of course,having engineered his way out early from RM .Thought he might have been attracted to the positions at Wigan or Everton. Let the media circus begin..

It's official,the prodigal has returned. I hope he makes it clear to former stalwarts like Terry,Lampard,Cole and Cech that they are squad players now. No place in the side is a shoe in. There's plenty of dead wood to sort through as well as 'young guns' looking to force there way in.

I hope we also see a slightly less controversial approach to the media who,no doubt,will be champing at the bit for some juicy titbit,and the rest of the coaches in the Premier League. Dispense with the "us against the world" mentality and get on with the job in hand.

Well the worlds worst kept footballing secret is out with the self appointed special one re united with Chelsea.4 year deal which he wont keep too of course,having engineered his way out early from RM .Thought he might have been attracted to the positions at Wigan or Everton. Let the media circus begin..

Well I guess he will probably 'swoop' for Luka Modric and sell Luiz to Barcelona........bad start. sad.png

Moyes, Pellegrini, Wenger, AVB.

Jose knows what he's doing and what he's up against. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken it and RA wouldn't have given it to him.

I could well see Chelsea winning the Premier League next season.

If Fergie were still there it would be more difficult. But he's not.

Jose comes back to Chelsea better than when he left. And with something to prove.

Neither Jose or Roman want egg on their faces.

Moyes and Pellegrini will need time to bed in.

Jose will hit the ground running.

Well I guess he will probably 'swoop' for Luka Modric and sell Luiz to Barcelona........bad start. :(

Ronaldo. £100m.

It's official,the prodigal has returned. I hope he makes it clear to former stalwarts like Terry,Lampard,Cole and Cech that they are squad players now. No place in the side is a shoe in. There's plenty of dead wood to sort through as well as 'young guns' looking to force there way in.

I hope we also see a slightly less controversial approach to the media who,no doubt,will be champing at the bit for some juicy titbit,and the rest of the coaches in the Premier League. Dispense with the "us against the world" mentality and get on with the job in hand.

Could not have put it any better myself Og, i don,t want him to create another bunch of untouchables.

Well I guess he will probably 'swoop' for Luka Modric and sell Luiz to Barcelona........bad start. sad.png

Mourinho needs to sit down with Luiz and put him straight about a few things. If Mourinho had watched him in his last four or five games,he could not have been impressed. He was a liability.

Ronaldo. £100m.

I bloody hope not. Modric and Alonso can stay where they are as well.

It'll be interesting to see if the messy Madrid experience has changed him at all. Maybe less apt to pour gasoline on a fire ? Tone down the sneering ? Its difficult for me to imagine he would change, but you never know.