Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well the worlds worst kept footballing secret is out with the self appointed special one re united with Chelsea.4 year deal which he wont keep too of course,having engineered his way out early from RM .Thought he might have been attracted to the positions at Wigan or Everton. Let the media circus begin..

Well I guess he will probably 'swoop' for Luka Modric and sell Luiz to Barcelona........bad start. :(

I can't see him selling Luiz, just paper gumf.

It's good to have him back and I hope he's as controversial as ever.

Me too. The prem needs characters. It is the entertainment business for those who forget

Is he entertaining or just an arrogant, antagonistic loud mouth who resorts to poking opposition coaches in the eye when he's losing? He was funny at first. His press conferences were quite amusing but he's just become rather repetitive and boring.

I agree with the sentiments already posted on here and think it would bode well for him to keep quiet and just get on with managing what he has which are the foundations of a very good team. Lets face it, who can deny, he's one of the best coaches in the world when he sticks to coaching.

• Like 2

Due respect to MrBoj's opinion, but if it was so much about entertainment, then they could have page 2 girls paraded around on elephants at halftime. Though I would find that amusing, it would be over the top garish, and Mourinho fits right in with that.

I ain't a fan of the lowest common denominator, and despite his ability as a manager, Mourinho fits that bill.coffee1.gif

Due respect to MrBoj's opinion, but if it was so much about entertainment, then they could have page 2 girls paraded around on elephants at halftime. Though I would find that amusing, it would be over the top garish, and Mourinho fits right in with that.

I ain't a fan of the lowest common denominator, and despite his ability as a manager, Mourinho fits that bill.coffee1.gif

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Photo removed by consensus of one.. laugh.png

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Pheew... what a scorcher says The Sun! biggrin.png

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Maybe I stepped in some sh_it with my limited knowledge of page 2 girls.tongue.png

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Maybe I stepped in some sh_it with my limited knowledge of page 2 girls.tongue.png

Do a google search......start with "page 2 girls".....then if ya feeling brave try "page 3 girls".....I'm saying no more. w00t.gif

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Do a google search......start with "page 2 girls".....then if ya feeling brave try "page 3 girls".....I'm saying no more. w00t.gif

Stepped in it indeed.whistling.gif Seems I was a page short.tongue.png

• Like 1

I ain't a fan of the lowest common denominator, and despite his ability as a manager, Mourinho fits that bill.:coffee1:

Page 2 girls???

Anne Widdicombe????

Photo removed by consensus of one.. :lol:

Maybe I stepped in some sh_it with my limited knowledge of page 2 girls.:P

Do a google search......start with "page 2 girls".....then if ya feeling brave try "page 3 girls".....I'm saying no more. :w00t:

Stepped in it indeed.:whistling: Seems I was a page short.:P

Reminds me of a joke....

Whenever someone with what we would call a "personality" appears on the scene, we all have differing views. No problem with that but I still think any sport is still about entertaining, you only need to read all the comments about Stoke and how they play to know that we need entertaining. Albeit Page 3 might be over the top, many sports use the cheerleaders but I don't want football to resort to that. Therefore, I am happy to be entertained by a good style of football during the match and afterwards by managers with big personalities.

I still stand by my earlier comment on Mourinho, that I would definately have welcomed him at City.

Players dressed like cheerleaders? biggrin.png

C'mon you Blues.

I hope you all die a horrible and gruesome death in the group stages.

Its always good to set a benchmark I think for the following season. :)

Pep at Bayern will be a tough one I grant you.

C'mon you Blues.

Its always good to set a benchmark I think for the following season. smile.png

No shit, Sherlock!!biggrin.png

C'mon you Blues.

Its always good to set a benchmark I think for the following season. :)

No shit, Sherlock!!:D

Sorry. I'm new to football. Just trying to say that previous season performance in the CL is no guarantee for the coming season like another poster pointed out.

Same for Bayern. Same for Chelsea.

I can't comment about Spurs because they got roughed out of it last season by Chelsea as you well know.

Sorry again.

Dr Watson.

If you are new to football shouldn't you be supporting Man City? biggrin.png

Thanks Smokie. You play up front, I'll sit in behind you.

If you are new to football shouldn't you be supporting Man City? biggrin.png

Thanks Smokie. You play up front, I'll sit in behind you.

I play right wing......what's your position?