Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Very well done boys. Stuck in a hotel without even Channel 3* so will have to watch it later. There's something about Chelsea and the Champions League that seems to work - serial squeaky bum factor!

* No - not a short time hotel ya bums. A tourist hotel in CM that has a wide collection of English language news channels and a very odd selection of Thai channels

• Like 2

Very well done boys. Stuck in a hotel without even Channel 3* so will have to watch it later. There's something about Chelsea and the Champions League that seems to work - serial squeaky bum factor!

* No - not a short time hotel ya bums. A tourist hotel in CM that has a wide collection of English language news channels and a very odd selection of Thai channels

well done Chelsea,it could be m.u. in the semi that would be easy.

ss.channel 3 didn't show any of the 2 games,they done this in the first leg.but tonights will be on.

ath.vs r.m.in the other semi that would be nut-cracker.

I thought PSG were the architects of their own downfall. They sat back in the 2nd half and invited trouble which duly arrived.

To be fair, if PSG are leading the French league by a mile, it doesn't say much for the French league.

Right.

Here's the deal Bob.

You can have the EPL, we'll take the CL.

OK?

Next season we can come to another arrangement.

thumbsup.gif

Never mind Manchester, just shoot down the M6 like.

As they say down south Lovely Chubbily? thumbsup.gif

Jubbly Bob

fd_jubblyoj.gif

• Like 2

great result, well done the chavs. no easy tie for the semi, but i suppose if had to pic one, you'd pick manchester???

Cheers rij.

Funny ol game. You never bldy know do you.

I had a vision that we will meet Barcelona at some point. Mind you I was a bit worse for wear at the time.

Barca are going to find it tough against ATM tonight.

I look forward to Chelsea meeting Liverpool at the very highest level next season.

thumbsup.gif

Awesome result last night, not the best performance but very dogged and determined. We showed a fighting spirt and as much as a liability Luiz is he played his part very well.

I'm going to be in BKK during the first two weeks of May, will need to have a little meet up to watch a game if any of you bods are around! KTBFFH biggrin.png

• Like 1

Early days so no chickens being counted, but I think we will meet Real Madrid. If not in the next round in the final. Ex-Madrid manager vs ex-Chelsea manager, nice.

Personally I would prefer us to meet Bayern in the final.

Mourinho v Guardiola. Gladiator stuff.

My vision however is we will face Impossible is Nothing Messi at some point.

But now we are dreaming.

Courtois at ATM needs to get his a""" back to SW6 sharpish.

biggrin.png

Ancelotti is a bit old hat.

Nah, Chelsea Bayern final, been there done that. I would prefer Bayern semi Real final.

Messi, meh. Never scores against Chelsea in something like 84 games..........

Bring on Barcelona then.thumbsup.gif

Final is in Portugal I believe.

Potential good omen.

biggrin.png

Only slight downer from last night was the performance of Lampard, thought the speed and intensity of the game sort of pasted him by, still looking at it, youd keep him and use him for wha,,,t 20 games a season?.

Lampard will struggle against the top dogs.

Not sure how Mourinho will use him when we race next season.

Same for JT.

New breed coming I reckon.

If he goes it'll be a big hole to fill but yeah,from last night thats what it looked like, but using him for 20 ish games spread over a season, going on his overall stats he should give a decent return, but u can never tell how older players react to life coming from the bench,

Azpilicueta (Dave) another great game at LB and Luiz not that easy on the eye to watch,but he put in a great shift last night.

For me i don,t care who we get next..............just beat Swansea on Sunday....then hope the scousers beat City .City then go on to draw with Everton. that will be Invigorating wink.png

• Like 1

Same for JT.

Same for JT??? Dunno what games you've been watching........

Same for JT.

Not sure how Mourinho will use JT next season.

Any ideas mjj.?

Same for JT.

Any ideas mjj.?

JT has been as good as any CB this year and fully deserves to be a starter.

Personally, I think Mourinho will try to keep Lampard, JT, Cech and Ivan for as long as possible, so long as it isn't too detrimental to the team.

• Like 1

As a standard prem' league, tough tackling , back against the wall deep defending c/b, dealing with x's ect ect which is generally what murry boy likes in his c/bs. terry will be fine for another couple of seasons, the problem comes with terry if you want to play a higher back line, aka vb, you need to be able to turn quickly and accelerate, players will be able to run and get in behind terry far 2 easily.

Same for JT.

Any ideas mjj.?

JT has been as good as any CB this year and fully deserves to be a starter.

Personally, I think Mourinho will try to keep Lampard, JT, Cech and Ivan for as long as possible, so long as it isn't too detrimental to the team.

Totally agree with your endorsement of JT.thumbsup.gif

And Mourinho.thumbsup.gif

As a standard prem' league, tough tackling , back against the wall deep defending c/b, dealing with x's ect ect which is generally what murry boy likes in his c/bs. terry will be fine for another couple of seasons, the problem comes with terry if you want to play a higher back line, aka vb, you need to be able to turn quickly and accelerate, players will be able to run and get in behind terry far 2 easily.

You know what I would do with JT.

I'd keep him to pick up all the trophies we are going to win, even if he doesn't play.biggrin.png

Seriously though, I hear what you are saying rij.

Tricky with CB position. Sometimes you play him, sometimes you don't, depending on who the opposition is?

Can't see it frankly.

I'd keep him to pick up all the trophies we are going to win, even if he doesn't play.biggrin.png

Tricky with CB position. Sometimes you play him, sometimes you don't, depending on who the opposition is?

Can't see it frankly.

I'de defo keep him, last season was one of the top 5 ?? in the prem and this season i dont thnk he's quite reached that level , but he's still as good as most in the prem, as i said good for another 2 maybe 3 seasons.

• Like 1

Can't see it frankly.

I'de defo keep him, last season was one of the top 5 ?? in the prem and this season i dont thnk he's quite reached that level , but he's still as good as most in the prem, as i said good for another 2 maybe 3 seasons.

thumbsup.gif