Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

Hows that piss taking going mate???

I ain't your mate for one.

My post was towards P45 only,nothing to do with you.

Fair play to Chelsea,they set out to play anti-football & achieved it ,they will not win many purists over.

It's not over ,no one has been fooled by the special needs ones mind games.Natural pressure ,being in pole position told for LFC today as they have not been here before.We regroup and go again against Palace.

Nothing you or any of your fake plazzy fans will distract us.

Those lemons have a bit of bite, don't they. :-D

I think your reading comprehension needs touching up.

I think your team needs touching up.

All joking aside, it was a great assist from Gerrard. :-)

CL next year for your lot, so kiss goodbye to another other chance of winning the epl for a few years.

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

Hows that piss taking going mate???

I ain't your mate for one.

My post was towards P45 only,nothing to do with you.

Fair play to Chelsea,they set out to play anti-football & achieved it ,they will not win many purists over.

It's not over ,no one has been fooled by the special needs ones mind games.Natural pressure ,being in pole position told for LFC today as they have not been here before.We regroup and go again against Palace.

Nothing you or any of your fake plazzy fans will distract us.

You childish bitter <deleted>

Turd football then....any of the above.....

I'm struggling going to sleep.

Chelsea have beaten City and Liverpool home and away this season.

No other team in the prem has done that.

We put 6 past the @rse at The Bridge.

Mourinho is Special but he ain't Jesus H Christ.

May I suggest with respect that You are the turd.

I'm struggling going to sleep.

Chelsea have beaten City and Liverpool home and away this season.

No other team in the prem has done that.

We put 6 past the @rse at The Bridge.

Mourinho is Special but he ain't Jesus H Christ.

May I suggest with respect that You are the turd.

Not with any respect you won't.

• Like 1

If City win their games in hand they deserve it. Please do not let that s***house of a side Chelsea win it. They're only interested in success. Basically, you've got two types of Chelsea fan:

1. Those who've been there for decades, watching a yo-yo club win nothing. Think they're gonna complain about the style of football Mourinho plays when they're hoovering up trophies?

2. The modern plastics. The FT reported in April 2012 that, according to the Sport+Markt consultancy, 90 per cent of English Chelsea fans in 2006 were not supporters of the club in 2003, prior to Abramovich's arrival.

They are an army of glory hunters - do you think they care about the style of play?

Throw in the fact that the club is now a global brand - pitched at new fans in Asia and America, who only care about success - and Mourinho is delivering for Chelsea, in spades.

post-130171-0-11286300-1398623980_thumb.

I love Jose. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Back in our hands now and if we fluff our lines, it's our fault and don't deserve it.

I really hope this does not come back to haunt you Mr Bo w00t.gifcoffee1.gif Two good results for City though.

BT biggrin.png

Edited by BIGTOE3
  • Like 1

I love Jose. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Back in our hands now and if we fluff our lines, it's our fault and don't deserve it.

I really hope this does not come back to haunt you Mr Bo w00t.gifcoffee1.gif Two good results for City though.

BT biggrin.png

I hope not also BT. As I said above, if we fluff our lines now, it's our own fault

If City win their games in hand they deserve it. Please do not let that s***house of a side Chelsea win it. They're only interested in success. Basically, you've got two types of Chelsea fan:

1. Those who've been there for decades, watching a yo-yo club win nothing. Think they're gonna complain about the style of football Mourinho plays when they're hoovering up trophies?

2. The modern plastics. The FT reported in April 2012 that, according to the Sport+Markt consultancy, 90 per cent of English Chelsea fans in 2006 were not supporters of the club in 2003, prior to Abramovich's arrival.

They are an army of glory hunters - do you think they care about the style of play?

Throw in the fact that the club is now a global brand - pitched at new fans in Asia and America, who only care about success - and Mourinho is delivering for Chelsea, in spades.

As a foot note to that article, it said that 99% of Liverpool fans were gobshites that were either bitter and twisted about not winning any more or history teachers.

• Like 1

As a foot note to that article, it said that 99% of Liverpool fans were gobshites that were either bitter and twisted about not winning any more or history teachers.

Morning Mjj,

Point two is true though isn't it. I remember the days when Chelsea couldn't fill Fulham Town Hall for a home game.biggrin.png

Then along came Roman and apparently you became a big club!

Very well done for a disciplined performance. Worthy winners you were but thank heavens i don't have to watch Mourinho football every week. Its ghastly to watch but i'm even more confident now he can bore us, torture us infact, all the way to another CL win.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Very well done for a disciplined performance. Worthy winners you were but thank heavens i don't have to watch Mourinho football every week. Its ghastly to watch but i'm even more confident now he can bore us, torture us infact, all the way to another CL win.biggrin.png

I am actually amazed that on the second goal, that Torres didnt take the ball straight to the corner flag!!

You have to applaud the 'professional' manner in which Chelsea played, but I am glad I dont have to watch that every week. It would do my head in.

• Like 1

I am actually amazed that on the second goal, that Torres didnt take the ball straight to the corner flag!!

You have to applaud the 'professional' manner in which Chelsea played, but I am glad I dont have to watch that every week. It would do my head in.

Yes its clinical disciplined stuff, no doubt about it. Its just dreadful to have to watch, and i can't help thinking that with the massive resources available to him, with the flair and talent at his disposal, Mourinho couldn't at least try to offer something that borders on entertainment.

Yes its clinical disciplined stuff, no doubt about it. Its just dreadful to have to watch, and i can't help thinking that with the massive resources available to him, with the flair and talent at his disposal, Mourinho couldn't at least try to offer something that borders on entertainment.

yeah spurs fans would know dreadful boring stuff when they see it,

after all they suffered mourinho's protege,

with massive resources available to him.

• Like 1

yeah spurs fans would know dreadful boring stuff when they see it,

after all they suffered mourinho's protege,

with massive resources available to him.

but you do agree then that its boring tedious stuff? Or do you think its flamboyant and exciting?

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Constructive as ever.....no hint of bitterness............jog on

No Keith no bitterness but i do feel Smokes should show you a little sympathy for what you have to go through for ninety minutes every weekendwink.png

Kudos to Chelsea for the victory. Though ultra defensive football is not entertaining, Mourinho does it better than anybody, with the results to back him up. What is so annoying though is his insistence on the delaying tactics that border on the absurd. Its one thing to play tough defensive football, its another to make a bit of a mockery of the game by taking every opportunity to waste seconds. But that's Mourinho's stamp.

Mourinho learnt (Sherwood didn't!!) that you don't play a high line at Liverpool. Chelsea sat deep and set about killing the game from the onset, happily letting Liverpool have over 70% possession whilst not allowing them a single shot on target in the first half. Delaying tactics throughout, all done extremely professionally, with everyone sticking to the game plan. Very well executed and painfully dull.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

No Keith no bitterness but i do feel Smokes should show you a little sympathy for what you have to go through for ninety minutes every weekendwink.png

Every weekend? Even at home? 22nd. March 2014 Chelsea 6 Arsenal 0.......real 'backs against the wall stuff' that was.

• Like 1

Every weekend? Even at home? 22nd. March 2014 Chelsea 6 Arsenal 0.......real 'backs against the wall stuff' that was.

OK, nearly every weekend!

• Like 2

Not much point railing against him in this his first year, when he has to work with what resources he has. Let's see what next year brings then lambast him for negativity if appropriate.

Let's not forget they have beaten Liverpool and Manchester City twice and Arsenal once. Not drawn 0-0, beaten.

But maybe I'm wierd - I enjoy watching skilled defence .... for a change. If every team was always just going at attack hell for leather with both teams demonstrating poor defensive work I could eventually find that equally dull

• Like 1

Not much point railing against him in this his first year, when he has to work with what resources he has. Let's see what next year brings then lambast him for negativity if appropriate.

Let's not forget they have beaten Liverpool and Manchester City twice and Arsenal once. Not drawn 0-0, beaten.

But maybe I'm wierd - I enjoy watching skilled defence .... for a change. If every team was always just going at attack hell for leather with both teams demonstrating poor defensive work I could eventually find that equally dull

If you look at Chelsea's record against the other top clubs you'd think they should have had the title done and dusted a while ago.

Oh,so it's 'nearly every weekend' now is it?. What about when we beat Spurs 4-0 as well? There have been seven occasions where we've played this way this season. Man Utd.,Arsenal,Liverpool and Man. City away, Man City at home and,in the Champions League,PSG and Athletico Madrid.

OK, nearly every weekend!