Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

So it looks like Chelsea are going to end up trophyless & it will have nothing to do with the manager,everyone from the FA to refs to his own players are conspiring against him .He's even saying he'll have to ask 'the club' if he can field a weakened team on sunday against Liverpool ...Excuses,excuses ,excuses..

.....and people still fall for Mourinho's mind games............don't you ever learn???

"mind games"? directed at whom?

they're more like the depressed rantings of a terminally insecure bully. he's fooling no-one and getting one over on no-one. so how are they mind games?

So it looks like Chelsea are going to end up trophyless & it will have nothing to do with the manager,everyone from the FA to refs to his own players are conspiring against him .He's even saying he'll have to ask 'the club' if he can field a weakened team on sunday against Liverpool ...Excuses,excuses ,excuses..

Coming from a Liverpool fan!!! The team that can only fight for one trophy a year........if they are lucky.

So is he going to field a strong or weak team at the weekend?

you've got a £600m squad made up of 25 full international players. you've got lukaku, moses, romeu, kakuta, bertrand, courtois and marin all out on loan. you paid £12m for a defender in january and loaned him back to his club.

so when you can field eleven senior internationals against liverpool from that lot above, can you explain to me how it is a "weak" team please? i don't see you starting with half a dozen 18 year olds in the side at anfield.

stop falling for mourinho's bullsh*t mate, honestly.

• Like 1

you've got a £600m squad made up of 25 full international players. you've got lukaku, moses, romeu, kakuta, bertrand, courtois and marin all out on loan. you paid £12m for a defender in january and loaned him back to his club.

so when you can field eleven senior internationals against liverpool from that lot above, can you explain to me how it is a "weak" team please? i don't see you starting with half a dozen 18 year olds in the side at anfield.

really steve if you lost your keeper, captain ,1st choise striker and 1st c midfeild dynamo 1st c r bac And then thought maybe youd rest few more players 4 a game 2 days b4 arguably the biggest game of the season you would call it a full strength team ? i dont think so , i 4 1 would call it a 'weakened' team.
  • Like 1

really steve if you lost your keeper, captain ,1st choise striker and 1st c midfeild dynamo 1st c r bac And then thought maybe youd rest few more players 4 a game 2 days b4 arguably the biggest game of the season you would call it a full strength team ? i dont think so , i 4 1 would call it a 'weakened' team.

i'd call it having to use your enormous squad resources. injuries are part and parcel, suspensions often avoidable - ramires' certainly was. you get on with it, same as every other team has to.

you don't bleat about it in the press and on the back of a pretty decent first leg result then start nonsensically blaming the league for how the fixtures have ended up scheduled. not when you've spent hundreds of millions getting a squad that is the envy of pretty much everybody else.

• Like 1

If Mourinho can give us a chance of EPL and CL titles in his first season back, he can fkc the tea lady sideways as far as i am concerned.

Ok. Let's see how Liverpool work the magic next season.

And don't come back with the excuse we don't have enough money.

Or maybe you will.

I think what will be interesting to see is the calibre of talent we will attract with less money than your boss, we've not had the CL lure for a while so that will be very interesting. Then maybe we'll get to see what our boss can do with greater quality than he has now.

• Like 1

Or maybe you will.

I think what will be interesting to see is the calibre of talent we will attract with less money than your boss, we've not had the CL lure for a while so that will be very interesting. Then maybe we'll get to see what our boss can do with greater quality than he has now.

Fair point Bob.

Rodgers is good. I have never criticised him.

Strong or weak is relative.............it's like teaching children to dot to dot on here.

Or maybe you will.

Fair point Bob.

Rodgers is good. I have never criticised him.

Anyway I'm excited to see what the summer brings and how good this guy could be.

It wouldn't matter if you did criticise, you are welcome to your opinion. We certainly questioned him a few times last year and no doubt will again if things get a bit pear shaped.

• Like 1

Who are the players in your team that you consider to be weak?

And that will answer your question.

I will look forward to see the return of Hilario and it will be good to see Kalas get a run out.

• Like 1

Not sure why Maureen is spitting out his dummy over fixture re-scheduling, given that Atletico are scheduled to play some 8 hours later than Chavski on Sunday and then have to fly to an away leg. I would say the chavs hold the aces!

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=spanish+league+fixtures+2013%2F14&oq=spanish+league+fixtures&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9796j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Not sure why Maureen is spitting out his dummy over fixture re-scheduling, given that Atletico are scheduled to play some 8 hours later than Chavski on Sunday and then have to fly to an away leg. I would say the chavs hold the aces!

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=spanish+league+fixtures+2013%2F14&oq=spanish+league+fixtures&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9796j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

I couldn't give a rats ar5e what happens in any other league. This doesn't alter the fact that the FA should help epl teams with scheduling to make them stronger in Europe. This isn't just about Chelsea, this is about all epl teams in Europe.

With your logic, it's a bit like saying someone should be happy with a punch in the face, because others got a kick.

As long as we don't get anymore injuries I think we will be able to win at the Bridge........mind you, we have played some shockers recently.

• Like 1

Who are the players in your team that you consider to be weak?

And that will answer your question.

Idiot wa**ker Mourinho and the little fat git Rui Faria.

Might have to play 'em both.

Pretty little physio girl is definitely on the bench though in case of any further injuries.

We'll see on sunday who he puts out but if it is a weakened team, I hope the FA throw the book at you.

Catch 22 for Chelsea.

Get criticised for spending lots of money on a squad of 25 plus players.

Get the book thrown at you for playing some of the less expensive ones.

Plus FFP rules, makes it more like Catch 33.

Head banging torture.

facepalm.gif

We'll see on sunday who he puts out but if it is a weakened team, I hope the FA throw the book at you.

Catch 22 for Chelsea.

Head banging torture.

facepalm.gif

It's not catch anything in my book p45. It's about sportsmanship and playing a team who you think can win a game. That doesn't always have to be your strongest 11 but you should put a team out who you believe can win. Especially when the outcome of that game has such a huge effect. Not only for the teams who are battling to win the prem but for fairness to the teams who are battling at the other end.

I remember Mick McCarthy putting out a weakened team against United a couple of seasons ago because he thought Wolves had no chance of beating them and he got slated and rightly so.

yeah murry boy is bigging up on irony these days, me.i' m more. of an Ibsen fan. Surprisingly enjoyable game, considering there was hardly a clear cut chance all night,.And is it just me or have AM got ' off the ball incidents' to

a T ? half time nil nil advantage Chelsea? hmmmm not totally convinced on that one.

I don't know, but if I have trouble sleeping next week I know what to put on.

blink.png

Another Face Pack??

• Like 1

Bloody Hell mate....you go on as if we are the only team on the planet.......get a grip

Catch 22 for Chelsea.

Head banging torture.

facepalm.gif

It's not catch anything in my book p45. It's about sportsmanship and playing a team who you think can win a game. That doesn't always have to be your strongest 11 but you should put a team out who you believe can win. Especially when the outcome of that game has such a huge effect. Not only for the teams who are battling to win the prem but for fairness to the teams who are battling at the other end.

That's exactly what Mourinho will do.

smile.png