Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

What a lot of horse manure being spouted today.

Hazard says we are set up like Real Madrid.

Mourinho and his defensive tactics? Yeah, ok. I'll give you that for less than 20% of our games! the other 80+ is attacking - just not very good.

Paulinho, nah, don't want him.

Costa and Courtois will be in blue next season and we will be much more attacking.

Mourinho vs Roman, c'mon, do me a favour and change the record.

As for the old chestnut, spend, spend, spend. Now that we know UEFA are doing bugger all in punishing teams with regards to FFP, I hope Roman spends about £750m in the next transfer window. You guys can spout garbage, like buying trophies and I will bask in the glory!

What a lot of horse manure being spouted today.

Hazard says we are set up like Real Madrid.

Mourinho and his defensive tactics? Yeah, ok. I'll give you that for less than 20% of our games! the other 80+ is attacking - just not very good.

Paulinho, nah, don't want him.

Costa and Courtois will be in blue next season and we will be much more attacking.

Mourinho vs Roman, c'mon, do me a favour and change the record.

As for the old chestnut, spend, spend, spend. Now that we know UEFA are doing bugger all in punishing teams with regards to FFP, I hope Roman spends about £750m in the next transfer window. You guys can spout garbage, like buying trophies and I will bask in the glory!

Why don't you want Paulinho mjj?

Just asking not arguing.

I just don't think he is what we need. If we are in for another midfielder, I think we should get someone in the Lampard vein. Stunning free kicks and scores from outside the 18 yd box. No easy task granted, but otherwise I don't think we are adding anything new to our squad.

I just don't think he is what we need. If we are in for another midfielder, I think we should get someone in the Lampard vein. Stunning free kicks and scores from outside the 18 yd box. No easy task granted, but otherwise I don't think we are adding anything new to our squad.

Understood.

Don't disagree.

Maybe, if the reports are true about Paulinho coming to us, Mourinho is expecting to lose or ditch some players.

Not sure what's happening with Oscar. Seems to be out of favour.

I have it from good authority that we will play a variation of 4-3-3 next year.

Willian Matic Oscar

Lukaku Costa Hazard

Something like that, with Salah or Schurrle being interchangeable with most of the positions.

• Like 1

Have you ever stood in the stands at the Maracana and watched a live game chicog?

If Argentina win it, it is likely to be cynical, not jogo bonito.

Or it will be because Argentina have Aguero, Higuain, Tevez and Messi up front.

I don't really care how they do it, I still laugh when I think of Brazil prancing around thinking they deserved to win it just by turning up when Paoli Rossi stuck it up them in 1982.

biggrin.png

Have you ever stood in the stands at the Maracana and watched a live game chicog?

If Argentina win it, it is likely to be cynical, not jogo bonito.

Or it will be because Argentina have Aguero, Higuain, Tevez and Messi up front.

I don't really care how they do it, I still laugh when I think of Brazil prancing around thinking they deserved to win it just by turning up when Paoli Rossi stuck it up them in 1982.

biggrin.png

Tevez out of favour I believe chicog.

But nevertheless.....point taken.

You score 9, we score 10.

Ask the Italians.

biggrin.png

Willian Matic Oscar

Lukaku Costa Hazard

Something like that, with Salah or Schurrle being interchangeable with most of the positions.

Excellent. Looks like about minus 50mil unless we can do a bundle with Courtois.

Either way, happy, happy, happy.

thumbsup.gif

Willian Matic Oscar

Lukaku Costa Hazard

Cracking insight into what can be done on a football pitch with (possibly) 8 players .Was the good authority Dynamo?

Unfortunately the authority is just my dream................ :-(

Would be nice though. Martinez has played Lukaku on the wing a few times with good results, so why not?

Anyway. That's next season.

As for the EPL this season, it would seem that in order for Chelsea to win it, this is what has to happen.

We need to win both our games, and we need both City and Liverpool to lose one.

So it's not 50/50 like the At Madrid game, it's more like 1 in 10.

Feeling Lucky?

smile.png

"Eden is not a player to give 100% for his team & team-mates!"

Something like 14 goals 7 assists 87 key passes but he switches off for 10 seconds and he's all of a sudden a useless c_unt who cost Jose his place in a final .

It's never about the special needs one is it?

• Like 1

"Eden is not a player to give 100% for his team & team-mates!"

Something like 14 goals 7 assists 87 key passes but he switches off for 10 seconds and he's all of a sudden a useless c_unt who cost Jose his place in a final .

It's never about the special needs one is it?

They are both pr1cks for saying this stuff to the press, but they are also both correct.

Hazard is a fantastic player, but he does need to step it up to fulfil his potential. Too many games he goes missing and he can dawdle in his decision making. And Jose needs to let his players off the leash more.

I hope to see improvements to both next season.

Here is the Truth:

"After enduring a stop-start first season in West London under Roberto Di Matteo and Rafael Benitez, Mourinho has got the best out of the 23-year-old this campaign.

As we know, Mourinho is all about mind games and these latest comments may act to give Hazard a kick up the backside. However it could also spell the end of his time at Stamford Bridge as the Special One doesn’t suffer fools gladly."

Feeling Lucky Eden. Well do ya.

smile.png

Nope. Hazard didn't do it for RDM, or Benitez.

Hazard didn't do it for Mourinho until Mourinho took action.

Mourinho is not using Hazard as an excuse. Hazard fkcd up twice against At Madrid and afterwards starts spouting.

If Hazard cannot, or does not want to do what Mourinho requires, he will be replaced.

Nope. Hazard didn't do it for RDM, or Benitez.

Hazard didn't do it for Mourinho until Mourinho took action.

Mourinho is not using Hazard as an excuse. Hazard fkcd up twice against At Madrid and afterwards starts spouting.

If Hazard cannot, or does not want to do what Mourinho requires, he will be replaced.

Yep, Hazard fckd up twice against Atletico trying to do the a back's job. What a surprise.

If he doesn't want to be a full back he can leave or just wait until Roman gets bored and hires another manager.

Maybe Mourinho expects his midfielders to contribute defensively as well as perform the glory stuff at the other end.

Hazard likes the glory stuff. Willian, for example is a different kettle of fish.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Hazard went to another club in the transfer window.

Hazard is Chelsea's leading goal scorer on 14.

Chelsea next season will be more of a threat up front, with or without Hazard.

Personally, I would like him to stay if he gets his attitude right.

biggrin.png

Maybe Mourinho expects his midfielders to contribute defensively as well as perform the glory stuff at the other end.

Hazard likes the glory stuff. Willian, for example is a different kettle of fish.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Hazard went to another club in the transfer window.

biggrin.png

I see no reason why a manager shouldn't expect midfielders to track back. And yes, Willian's work rate is phenomenal at times.

Upfront i think you'll sign Costa for around 35m mark. Thats make bet anyway.

Hazard might not be too willing to change and he and Mourinho looks like a battle of egos, especially with Hazard just awarded the PFA young player.

biggrin.png

I see no reason why a manager shouldn't expect midfielders to track back. And yes, Willian's work rate is phenomenal at times.

Upfront i think you'll sign Costa for around 35m mark. Thats make bet anyway.

Hazard might not be too willing to change and he and Mourinho looks like a battle of egos, especially with Hazard just awarded the PFA young player.

Yep. Hazard did sfa for RDM and Benitez last season so we got one good season out of him at least. Plus a bucket of money if he goes.

No problemo.

Chelsea's summer transfer window won't be boring, that's for sure.

Lovely Jubbly.

biggrin.png

It never is is it...

Net spend, with the ins and outs, about 4 shillings and sixpence.

thumbsup.gif

Have you told Roman his net spend on players since taking over is only a few shillings!!!!!!!!!!!!? He probably thinks it amounts to hundreds of millions coupled with one of the hugest annual wage bills of any sporting club in the world!!!!!! Roman probably thinks his investments in the club have been colossal. I know that money has nothing at all really to do with winning all this silverware but really P45....are you surerolleyes.gif

Should be interesting to see what happens with Hazard. He was an essential element to Chelsea's success this season, given that they were woeful up front, and particularly toothless after Oscar took a powder.

OTOH, he strikes me as a bit of a dilettante, and immature. Wanting to go play for PSG pretty much says it all. He can don a beret, eat Camembert to his hearts delight, and shoot, shoot, shoot.

I would guess Mou will sound him out and then make a decision. As we have seen with Mata and Lukaku, if a player doesn't fit in with Mou's scheme he is usually sent elsewhere. Would that happen with a player that has the skills of Hazard ? Tough call.coffee1.gif