Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Chelsea is off to a flying start which is very important , they were many punters favourite before the Premiership started. I cannot see any team to stop them , perhaps City and Arsenal are the only ones that can threaten Chelsea chance . United (me a fan) , Liverpool , Spurs will have no chance at all. Liverpool will need Balotellii to be back where he was at his best , if he is , they could have a chance . But looking at Chelsea yesterday , too good , their goalie is a gem, a shrewd buy from Morinho .

Chelsea bought him in 2011, he has just been loaned out.

• Like 1

Chelsea is off to a flying start which is very important , they were many punters favourite before the Premiership started. I cannot see any team to stop them , perhaps City and Arsenal are the only ones that can threaten Chelsea chance . United (me a fan) , Liverpool , Spurs will have no chance at all. Liverpool will need Balotellii to be back where he was at his best , if he is , they could have a chance . But looking at Chelsea yesterday , too good , their goalie is a gem, a shrewd buy from Morinho .

Chelsea bought him in 2011, he has just been loaned out.

Really !! Did not know that , thanks for that . A very good goalie , likes what I saw him last season and in the World Cup .

ancelotti signed him.

but never fear, p45 will be along shortly to tell everyone how great mourinho is.

• Like 2

You chavs are hilarious, romanticising your 100% record and brushing teams aside already clap2.gif

I watched both your matches and you were tested at your end of the park by Championship sides

At least they put up a bit of a fight, unlike your lot last year.

• Like 2

As i expected Diego Costa seems to fit in perfectly. Should be a stroll for Chelsea as long as he stays fit. Obviously no one expected Chelse to have dropped any points so far but they really haven't had to get out of second gear.

Ofcourse i don't believe for an instant Lukaku was demanding a starting place every game because he, as is every player, well aware that doesn't really exist in the modern game and when Costa gets crocked it may well slow Chelsea down, because theres little else left as back up. The decision by Mourinho sounded very personal rather than business which is why i found his comments after Lukaku's departure more a case of covering his arse, aside of it being inappropriate.

Did you watch Chelsea last year?? While your theory is sound, these were exactly the type of games Chelsea dropped points at last year. To see Chelsea brush aside these teams is a major boost to our title aspirations.

Please tell us your 'theory' as to why Jose had an agenda over Lukaku? I agree someone has an agenda, but I don't think it was Lukaku or Mourinho...... ;-)

TBH, the Mata is more of a missing ingredient now than Lukaku. Oscar just hasn't stepped up yet.

My theory is quite simply based around the transcript i read of his statement after Lukaku left. it was personal and thoroughly inappropriate.

Anyway, time will tell i suppose if it was the right decision to sell him

You chavs are hilarious, romanticising your 100% record and brushing teams aside already clap2.gif

I watched both your matches and you were tested at your end of the park by Championship sides

We try and play football against strong teams, you only do it against inferior weaker sides

Diego Simeone ( we control space ) 2- Carlo Ancelotti 1.

Get the drift Jose?

I'd be very surprised if you don't.

Jose would just put the entire team behind the ball and try to kill the game, or when his Real Madrid side came up against Barcelona the tactics seemed to be just kick lumps out of them and try and nick a goal.

Under Carlo Ancelotti they play better, attractive football and win european cups

Keep up carmine, the game is evolving.

Led by people like Simeone and Mourinho.

Er, yes i'll definitely try and keep up with you. could you help me out though and post less dross then it'll be easier to get through the other ramblings.biggrin.png

We try and play football against strong teams, you only do it against inferior weaker sides

Last season 6 points against Liverpool and City, 4 points against Arsenal including 6-0 thrashing. Achilles heel was against the lower sides

losing at home to Sunderland. Did anyone go to the Bridge on Saturday biggest cheer of the day was when Drogba came on. He must have appreciated that, nice moment.

• Like 1

Last season 6 points against Liverpool and City, 4 points against Arsenal including 6-0 thrashing. Achilles heel was against the lower sides

losing at home to Sunderland. Did anyone go to the Bridge on Saturday biggest cheer of the day was when Drogba came on. He must have appreciated that, nice moment.

Lucky your ToneG otherwise you wouldn't have heard that if you was Tone Deaf biggrin.png

Lucky your ToneG otherwise you wouldn't have heard that if you was Tone Deaf biggrin.png

Do you write all your own material Alfieconn?

Do you write all your own material Alfieconn?

No, he got a 1976 Krankies Joke Book for Xmas and he still reads it.

Costa out with hamstring injury! 4-6 weeks.giggle.gif Fantasy league plans screwed!sad.png

Wilai has got his finger on the pulse as per usual. It's not even on Skysports yet but The Guardian website says that the 'full extent of the injury has yet to be determined'.

• Like 2

Costa out with hamstring injury! 4-6 weeks.giggle.gif Fantasy league plans screwed!sad.png

Balls we were flying along there with him, however this is still great newswai2.gif

Might keep Mr Potato Head after allwink.png

I've got Naismith as back up, he's in form but Chelsea and us in the next 4 rounds, not sure if I can have 10.6M sidelined.

• Like 1

Balls we were flying along there with him, however this is still great newswai2.gif

I've got Naismith as back up, he's in form but Chelsea and us in the next 4 rounds, not sure if I can have 10.6M sidelined.

Me too....but thinking of wildcarding for the craic. Normally do it early but was gonna wait this season. Tell you what Bob. Screw the FPL thread, should we take this one over and Pish Flaps off?biggrin.png

Me too....but thinking of wildcarding for the craic. Normally do it early but was gonna wait this season. Tell you what Bob. Screw the FPL thread, should we take this one over and Pish Flaps off?biggrin.png

I did mine last week, hence the decent turn around in score. Every year I tell myself wait until the second round and then put your team in, but I never do.

haha no one cares on this thread anymore, Pishy has given up, OG is sporadic and Mad Dog just may have popped his clogs, lets plant the flag wink.png

• Like 1

Attention all members of the Chelsea Plastic Chavs Federation Thread........ We have assumed control, We have assumed control, We have assumed controlsmile.png

Last lines of Rush 2112....one of my favourites. (Too long to post here!)

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

I did mine last week, hence the decent turn around in score. Every year I tell myself wait until the second round and then put your team in, but I never do.

haha no one cares on this thread anymore, Pishy has given up, OG is sporadic and Mad Dog just may have popped his clogs, lets plant the flag wink.png

"Chelsea are hoping to boost the noise level at Stamford Bridge for the new season – by dishing out American football style foam fingers.

Blues supporters aren’t exactly known for creating huge amounts of noise at their games so we can understand them trying to do something.
But we’re not convinced this is the right solution…

The fingers were dished out to supporters before today’s clash with Leicester City – their first home match of the new campaign."

BvuRZHfIcAAReCq.jpg

"Chelsea are hoping to boost the noise level at Stamford Bridge for the new season – by dishing out American football style foam fingers.

Blues supporters aren’t exactly known for creating huge amounts of noise at their games so we can understand them trying to do something.
But we’re not convinced this is the right solution…

The fingers were dished out to supporters before today’s clash with Leicester City – their first home match of the new campaign."

BvuRZHfIcAAReCq.jpg

Haha, like school in summer......no class!

• Like 1

Don,t wear clogs........when you post something worth responding to.i,ll respond but until then .jog on

• Like 2