Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

11 out of the last 13 posts on this page are from phishphlaps I see. He must have had a bit of a session last night.

That's quite a conversation he's been having with himself.

cheesy.gif

He was in advertising so socially he'd be used to people avoiding him like the plague biggrin.png

11 out of the last 13 posts on this page are from phishphlaps I see. He must have had a bit of a session last night.

That's quite a conversation he's been having with himself.

cheesy.gif

He was in advertising so socially he'd be used to people avoiding him like the plague biggrin.png

I wonder what carmine does or did for a living? I'm intrigued tbh.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief?

I could have a stab I reckon.

wink.png

"Drogbas return seems to have galvanised the dressing room, as he gave the team talk before the Everton game. However, his impact on the pitch has been limited by his age, and he is unlikely to pick up many more minutes in the near future. With the arrival of Loic Remy to provide backup to Costa, Dorgba will have to accept that he is more likely to be leading the team in training than in competitive games."

ChelseaFC.sh1t.hot

Is Remy a good addition to the Chelsea squad?
  • Yes
    97.3%
  • No
    2.7%
  • Total votes: 2,149

Chelsea Transfer News: Loic Remy Fine Upgrade on Fernando Torres.

In pure goalscoring terms, Remy is a clear upgrade. Last season—while on loan at Newcastle—he scored 15 goals in 26 appearances while Torres bagged just five in 28 outings.

He also has incredible pace, which can terrorise opposition defences—the sort of pace Torres used to exhibit but lost to injury in the later months of his time at Liverpool.

ChelseaFC.sh!thot.com

Edited by P45Mustang

Still talking to himself I see.

The girlfriend must be sleeping.

biggrin.png

numbness-in-hands-while-sleeping.jpg

For someone who has him on ignore, you sure make a point of mentioning him frequently. wink.png

How can you not notice it?

cheesy.gif

P45Mustang

Posted Today, 05:22

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: P45Mustang.
P45Mustang

Posted Yesterday, 19:02

P45Mustang

Posted 2014-09-02 21:05:48

P45Mustang

Posted 2014-09-02 18:10:21

P45Mustang

Posted 2014-09-02 17:23:46

I'm in the UK atm as it happens.facepalm.gif

Anyway, for all the neutrals and ABC's, I'm very much hoping we can provide some entertainment this season.

Current prediction based on 3 games is we could score 139 in the Prem.

Goalkeeping performance should be worth watching too. Just hope we can do something from the back like that geezer Moreno at Liverpool.

Enjoy. We will do our best.

thumbsup.gif

I'm in the UK atm as it happens.facepalm.gif

Anyway, for all the neutrals and ABC's, I'm very much hoping we can provide some entertainment this season.

Current prediction based on 3 games is we could score 139 in the Prem.

Goalkeeping performance should be worth watching too. Just hope we can do something from the back like that geezer Moreno at Liverpool.

Enjoy. We will do our best.

thumbsup.gif

Correction. That should say 'projection' not 'prediction', because as we all know, anything can happen.

Nevertheless: 11 goals in 3 games was before we signed Loic Remy.

So tbh, I can't bldy wait to see what we can do.

So P45, you think we will come 3rd in this years title chase? 1st City, 2nd Liverpool, 3rd Chelsea and 4th United. I actually added Chelsea in as you only stated the other 3. Nothing wrong with different opinions...................

............but your wrong! ;-)

So P45, you think we will come 3rd in this years title chase? 1st City, 2nd Liverpool, 3rd Chelsea and 4th United. I actually added Chelsea in as you only stated the other 3. Nothing wrong with different opinions...................

............but your wrong! ;-)

Er pardon mjj. I've had a few beers and I'm watchIng Dave Azpul, Diego and Cesc play France, so I'm not at my best tbh.

But where did I predict Chelsea coming 3rd in the Prem?

Apologies if I've got my nike's in a twist.

Detective work that would make Sherlock proud!

In the City thread you said they would win, the Liverpool thread you said they would get 2nd, the transfer thread (I think) you suggested United might take 4th off Arsenal. So with my expert powers of deduction, that leaves Chelsea 3rd......................unless you think 5th or lower!!!!!

Detective work that would make Sherlock proud!

In the City thread you said they would win, the Liverpool thread you said they would get 2nd, the transfer thread (I think) you suggested United might take 4th off Arsenal. So with my expert powers of deduction, that leaves Chelsea 3rd......................unless you think 5th or lower!!!!!

Factually incorrect mjj. I never said City would win on the City thread. Any reference to City winning the Prem and CL was pure sarcasm, as mrbojangles fully appreciates.

The last sticking me nose out thingy I did was to agree with uptheos on the Arsenal thread.

Check it out and get back to me.

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2 City 3 United 4.

• Like 1

And if anybody thinks they can win the Prem AND the CL you'd have to put your money on Chelsea.

Cos RM, Barca, At Madrid , PSG, and Bayern don't play here.

But you never know what UEFA might do, do ya.

All our boy's are playing Internationals now except Hazard. Let's hope there's no injuries.

I can't wait to see how Remy fits in the Chelsea system.

Exciting I reckon.

France Spain currently nil nil.