Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I enjoy Costa's antics with regards to upsetting opposition players with verbals and bullying. I like that old school part of the game, individual battles were something I enjoyed very much as a player.

I'm amazed at how upset opposition players get, or more to the point how many seem to lack the mental strength to counter Costa.

One thing I really don't like is the phlegm throwing stuff I find that pretty disgusting, scumbag behaviour.

How does anyone allow themselves to be bullied by a guy that wears wooly mittens?

haha yes, questionable "mentality"

I'd definitely prefer Remy against Newcastle. Falcou was very poor against Walsall mid week. He had plenty of chances but struggles to even hit the target. No confidence what so ever

It all depends on, if Remy is mentally prepared to play against his old club. There's a danger that he might go into his shell, when confronting former teammates and he's got the Geordie crowd to contend with as well. In spite of all that, I'd still start with him as I like the way he links up with Hazard and Pedro around the penalty box. Falcao doesn't quite have that understanding yet.

Pedro is looking like a superb signing.

My team for tonight:

Begs, Brana, Cahill, Zouma, Dave, Matic, Fab, Oscar, Hazard, Pedro & Remy[emoji170][emoji170]

message to mou

its about time to button up!!!!,with your mind games,and concentrate on our your own demise at the bridge

mou we have been leaking 2 goals a match,thats the very reason we are in shitters ditch, FULL STOP

u have become TOO RISK AVERT and ANTI to change the starting line up

all of us know that branno is a shot bird but u keep playing him and capt as well, fluffing wake up ,as all mngrs apart from the old tyrant scrooge wenger are pulling your pants down tactically

you bought baba play him,move dave to right back,,but for some unknown reason to all supporters,you will not take the gamble, show some balls and do it

OR

are u fluffing branno???????

drop fabergas like a hot brick,ramires to take his place to partner matic,or is f/gas on your fluffing list??????

in present mode we are geniune contenders for a bottom half finish

and mou our win against the gooners has probaby saved your bacon,take those 3 vital points away and see where u could have been

make the necessary changes, keep your big mouth shut, or u will be out the FLUFFING the door before santa clause comes around

its cheery good morning to all my readers,thks for looking insmile.png

• Like 2

This was a performance reminiscent of the game against Everton. I spite of the comeback, due to the pace and energy of Hazard and a fantastic shot from Ramires, Mourinho still refuses to address the problems that are glaringly obvious to us on here which are:

1) Ivanovic offers nothing in defence or attack due to his lack of pace and mobility. As soon as he ventures up field, and is confronted by the opposing full/wing back, his bottle goes and the ball is either played back or his attempted cross is scuffed or blocked.

2) Fabregas offers nothing in defence due to his lack of pace and mobility. When dispossessed in a forward position, which happens religiously often,he not only puts the whole of our midfield on the back foot, but the central defensive pairing are badly exposed as well. It's like playing with nine men with these two in the line up. And with nine men, other players get pulled out of position to cover for these two snails.

That first half display was dire. No urgency and pace with Oscar back to his plodding, ineffective worst. I thought that was a thing of the past. Newcastle were much quicker to the ball and consistently won the 50/50 battles. Remy played like the occasion had got to him. Pedro was disappointing in that he rarely mastered a rookie full back, who happened to be quick and aggressive. As soon as Willian entered the fray, we looked dangerous, especially from his free kicks. For some reason, he's useless at taking corners but his free kicks are on the money.

• Like 1

Bookmarked Keith!

Thanks mate........Happy Birthday. oh!! don,t watch the Rugby......Usa Usa Usa

Haha yup they have played well so far....goddamnit lol

Suck it now you faggot muncher hahahaAaaaa!

Smokie with one foot in the toilet and one in the sink ! Go get 'em Smokes !laugh.png

• Like 1

This is how Momo (ex LFC) dealt with the wimp!biggrin.png

https://youtu.be/CSJT8XdZ-ik[/size]

More on Costa's best moments:

My favourite is at 1m 30 sec,massive head butt.What a piece of work Costa is.I guess Hollywood beckons once his football moments are over.

I loved Snatch. I'm sure there's room for another movie with a Pikey.

• Like 1

... but he's a charming shy retiring fellow in private who still sends money back to his hometown to provide a PR foil for his animal antics on field warm the hearts of a skeptical press corps ..... blah blah.

Constar is no worse than the others. I can remember when centre halves used to carry knives in their socks and slit opponents throats when the ref wasn't looking .... blah blah.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

PORTO 2 C/SEA 1

both porto goals by courtesy of U KNOW WHO branno

post closedsad.png

but a gorgeous good morning to all, on the footy forumsmile.png

This is getting beyond a joke. His continued selection of players that are patently out of form is ludicrous. What has happened to the team up to now, including the attempted public ridicule of Eva Carneiro and the general loss of confidence is entirely his fault. He's become a laughing stock and, if he doesn't open his eyes and change things, he needs to go.

• Like 2

You lot STILL going on about Costa? Talk about slaughtering the subject. Anybody would think he was Jack the Ripper reincarnated, the way you carry on.

Well maybe the reason is that most ex players, and real football supporters, will put up with rough house tactics and the hard men like Cattermole ,Vidic etc

clattering into tackles but Costa is a different animal his antics are blatant cheating ,no other word for it. Feigning injury ,waving an imaginary card at the ref, trying to get opposition players sent off its reminiscent of a kid in the playground running to the teacher.

Maybe ,somilar to Suarez, who now seems to have woken up, its part of his personality but when Moanrinho defends him to the hilt he will continue

to do it. He could have been sent off twice in that infamous Arsenal game.

The stupidity is like Suarez he really doesn't need to do it, score goals that's what you are paid for not carry on like a goose.

Its a present from heaven for the tabloid press and pundits thats why it rumbles on.

• Like 1