Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Heya guys,

I've been given the green light to start a brand new Chelsea Supporter's Club here in Bangkok.

We are currently looking for members to join up. We are hoping to meet up weekly (or at least the major games) to watch and say hi to other hardcore fans. Benefits include:

officially affiliated with the club

monthly prize draws for signed merch

option to vote for player of the year and present award

priority ticket access

etc.

NO SIGNUP FEE (unless we reach a higher tier because of a larger interest)

annual club trips

and yeah yeah, we aren't doing so good this season... blah. can only get better... smile.png

Just add me on FB (Tom William Barrett) (i'll check my Other folder constantly) your name, last name, and if you're currently a True Blue member already! and PLEASE sign up here on their official site as I'll need ur member number. Thanks guys!

https://mytickets.tickets.com/buy/MyTicketsServlet?agency=CHELSEA_SCLUB&organ_val=46809&trxstate=231

I promise this isn't spam. you guys can come kick my ass personally at Casa Azul (which i'm there most nights) if all goes to shit. I'm just a passionate fan and want to be more involved!

Got to get rid of the JT signed shirts somehow!wink.png

Chelsea captain John Terry took to Instagram to warn a supporter that an autographed picture they had posted on the site was fake, only for the fan to reply that they bought it for £9.99 from the club's store at Stamford Bridge.

It turned out to be a computerised version of his writing, which is sold in their official shop.

The 34-year-old Blues defender spotted the picture on Instagram and replied to 17-year-old fan Clarence d'Souza: “Where did you receive this from... that’s not my ­writing or signature? It’s fake and if you paid for it you should ask for your money back. JT.”

Clarence, with the username clarence_cfc responded: "I got this computerised autograph from the Chelsea store when I visited Stamford Bridge last week."

Clarence's aunt Cheryl told the Sunday People, "Clarence is football mad and Terry is his hero. He couldn't believe it when he saw the message. We have complained to Chelsea about it but have heard nothing back."

Not a bad performance from a small club,was it Jose?

You would think Chelsea were the SMALL club offering 20 million and then upping it 4 times to 38 million

For a class act like John Stones who at todays prices is worth every penny of 50 million

The odds were Buckingham Palace to a bag of beans that Stones would have a faultless performance, against the club that tried to sign him, in front of his adoring fans and a non trier of a centre forward.

I have watched every Everton game last season and this season,John Stones as been OUTSTANDING for JEverton.

It might of been a different story if Chelsea had not tried to take the piss out of Everton by offering 20 million in the first place.

If its par for the course with Kenwright,Everton will sell him for what he is worth 50 million as Kenwright insists the books must balance

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Chelsea balancing of the books meeting.

And lets face it,the only reason your sugar daddy chairman bought Chelsea was he had promised his lad a cowboy outfit for christmas.

And why should I take your word for it? You could be the worst judge of a footballer in the universe. As far as all this 'name calling crap' is concerned, my team is better than your team, our chairman is a sweet old soap star while your's is Atilla the Hun, my dad can beat your old man up....etc,, your barking up the wrong tree with me because I don't like chairmen,whoever they are and I definitely despise the shrinking violet fraternity known as Premier League footballers.

^ I'm sure Phishflaps Sammy would love to attend but I'm not sure Suanprung Psych Hospital would allow him day release for such events....lucky you

Your signature shouts "Rodgers Out", but I wonder if that would still be the case if Gerrard hadn't made that match losing slip?

• Like 1

^ I'm sure Phishflaps Sammy would love to attend but I'm not sure Suanprung Psych Hospital would allow him day release for such events....lucky you

Your signature shouts "Rodgers Out", but I wonder if that would still be the case if Gerrard hadn't made that match losing slip?

that's a pretty bloody gigantic if, ups. that's the <deleted> mount everest of ifs.

• Like 1

that's a pretty bloody gigantic if, ups. that's the <deleted> mount everest of ifs.

Glad I could excel at the ifs biggrin.png

Got a few errands to run ups, I'll answer that in an hour of so on the Liverpool thread.

Got a few errands to run ups, I'll answer that in an hour of so on the Liverpool thread.

If I get a chance I'll pop in there one day. wink.png

BTW Joe Maguire not being given much game time yet, but I'll keep 'pool fans posted

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

If I get a chance I'll pop in there one day. wink.png

BTW Joe Maguire not being given much game time yet, but I'll keep 'pool fans posted

balls to you and cheers in the same sentence wink.png

• Like 1

It might of been a different story if Chelsea had not tried to take the piss out of Everton by offering 20 million in the first place.

clean your act up soapy, c/sea,s initial bid was 26 milgigglem.gif

all partys concerned including c/sea handled the massive t/f saga very well

apart from martini,s grand standing press conferences,slagging c/seas approach to securing stones,which was above board from day 1

martini will become E.P.L . biggest bullshitter when loserpool,s waffling brenda gets the puntsmile.png

a top of the morning to all my readers on the footy forumbiggrin.png

clean your act up soapy, c/sea,s initial bid was 26 milgigglem.gif

all partys concerned including c/sea handled the massive t/f saga very well

apart from martini,s grand standing press conferences,slagging c/seas approach to securing stones,which was above board from day 1

martini will become E.P.L . biggest bullshitter when loserpool,s waffling brenda gets the puntsmile.png

a top of the morning to all my readers on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Instead of reading the Sun or the Star (that s if you can read) you should read the Guardian if you want to improve your football knowledge

Everton made it clear, yet again, on Tuesday that they are not interested in parting with the 21-year-old defender, who has been capped four times, and will not enter into negotiations with the champions. That resolve could yet be tested by an offer which would establish Stones as the most expensive defender in English football, though raising the bid to £40m would effectively see Chelseadoubling their original valuation of the centre-back.

The London club’s opening offer was worth £20m, with subsequent bids of £26m and, on Monday, £30m having been rejected. Roberto Martínez has refused to deny claims the player is attracted to the possibility of moving to Stamford Bridge, where he would compete in the Champions League this season, although the defender – who has four years remaining on his Everton contract – has not agitated for a move. Indeed, his form for and commitment to Martínez’s side to date this term has been exemplary.

And if you are talking about the press conference after Chelsea got whacked,when the spoilt brat Mourinho stormed out because he could not go first with the interview,and the perfect response from Martinez was "he was a nice person last season when they won 6-3"

• Like 1

Mou looked clinically depressed at Goodison. Lost his mojo sometime last season - humour deserted him big time.

Trouble is that visiting the doctor has now become too much of a sorry reminder of his insecurities

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Mou looked clinically depressed at Goodison. Lost his mojo sometime last season - humour deserted him big time.

Trouble is that visiting the doctor has now become too much of a sorry reminder of his insecurities

biggrin.png

He's looking depressed because his judgement is being questioned. He knows that he's been selecting players that are out of form for four games, hoping that they will reproduce their best form from last season. It hasn't happened, so he has to carry the blame for his ego getting in the way of his judgement. It's not that he has no other options because he has in abundance.

I don't normally like blaming a manager or a coach for the malaise of a team as I think players, supposedly mentally professional in their craft, take the field and, at that point, it is their responsibility to get the right result for the club and the fans. All the preparatory work has been done so it is in their hands. A manager can change a player or two but ultimately, the outcome of the game is down to these hyper sensitive, highly paid individuals. It makes me sick to look at them sometimes, strolling about the park like scolded schoolchildren, brooding and uncaring, while I'm sat on the sofa tearing my hair out and shouting myself hoarse.

• Like 2

It's up to the manager to motivate.

Maybe he's lost the dressing room.

tongue.png

Time to ring the changes. Should have happened earlier. Switch Aspiwhathisname to right back, Rahman in at left, drop Terry and ivanovic, all pretty obvious to everyone except the not so special one. fabregas doesn't pull his weight either and Costa's spending more time moaning and more likely to get a yellow card than a goal.

The curse of Eva.........

It's up to the manager to motivate.

Maybe he's lost the dressing room.

tongue.png

Time to ring the changes. Should have happened earlier. Switch Aspiwhathisname to right back, Rahman in at left, drop Terry and ivanovic, all pretty obvious to everyone except the not so special one. fabregas doesn't pull his weight either and Costa's spending more time moaning and more likely to get a yellow card than a goal.

The curse of Eva.........

I'm guessing that Mou inspired cock-up has had a pretty negative effect. I don't think it would be a stretch that Mou has lost at least part of the dressing room.

Good performance tonight which is probably as important as the win. Have to say that the opposition was nowhere near EPL level but you can only play what's in front of you as they say.

RLC & Baba put themselves in the picture for the Arsenal game Saturday however JM will likely revert back to Matic and Brana.

Clearly many of the players relieved with the win and the clean sheet.

• Like 1

Good performance tonight which is probably as important as the win. Have to say that the opposition was nowhere near EPL level but you can only play what's in front of you as they say.

RLC & Baba put themselves in the picture for the Arsenal game Saturday however JM will likely revert back to Matic and Brana.

I bloody hope not. Ivanovic doesn't deserve to be in my village team, let alone Chelsea's. On the strength of his performance last night, Loftus Cheek should play alongside Matic. Keep the same back four.

• Like 1

yes cobber,after 5 weeks or so of negatives from eva to dressing room unrest,this win maybe the huge plus to kick on from here

no doubt that matic will be back, and branno benched, for the combination of dave and baba to continue O/G,s turdsmile.png oscar is a must

and perhaps loftus creek will partner matic with fabers in front of them????, c/half pairings J.T. and cahill or zouma,see how it pans out

a top of morning to all readers on the footy forumbiggrin.png

• Like 1

yes cobber,after 5 weeks or so of negatives from eva to dressing room unrest,this win maybe the huge plus to kick on from here

no doubt that matic will be back, and branno benched, for the combination of dave and baba to continue O/G,s turdsmile.png oscar is a must

and perhaps loftus creek will partner matic with fabers in front of them????, c/half pairings J.T. and cahill or zouma,see how it pans out

a top of morning to all readers on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Oscar's performances last season certainly did stink E/S. I thought he was a certainty to be gone in the transfer window.This season, he's back to near his best which is good enough to get into most teams. I would still bench Fabregas as the present Arsenal midfield would run him ragged. We need as much pace as we can muster to compete with them.

• Like 1