Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

PORTO 2 C/SEA 1

both porto goals by courtesy of U KNOW WHO branno

post closedsad.png

but a gorgeous good morning to all, on the footy forumsmile.png

This is getting beyond a joke. His continued selection of players that are patently out of form is ludicrous. What has happened to the team up to now, including the attempted public ridicule of Eva Carneiro and the general loss of confidence is entirely his fault. He's become a laughing stock and, if he doesn't open his eyes and change things, he needs to go.

Given some of the performances to this point you'd have to think Mourinho has lost at least part of the dressing room. The Carneiro incident looming large as well as the constant Mourinho drama. Takes its toll after awhile. Add in that it looks like Mou is playing favorites again as he did at Real Madrid and you have a recipe for disaster. Given the steep drop off in the squad's drive and desire I'd be hard pressed to find other reasons. When Matic is apparently healthy but not on the pitch and Ivanovic is that pretty much says it all.

• Like 2

Bit early to sack the league winning manager eh?

Typical chav plastic response I suppose lol

I couldn't care less about individuals in the club. If they're not doing their job properly, then they can bugger off. He's conspired to make the worse start of any Premier League winning club by his own decisions and actions. He continually digs out Hazard, Matic, Terry and Remy but utters not one word of criticism to the two main protagonists in this mess, Ivanovic and Fabregas, and continues to select them at all costs.

• Like 1

PORTO 2 C/SEA 1

post closedsad.png

This is getting beyond a joke. His continued selection of players that are patently out of form is ludicrous. What has happened to the team up to now, including the attempted public ridicule of Eva Carneiro and the general loss of confidence is entirely his fault. He's become a laughing stock and, if he doesn't open his eyes and change things, he needs to go.

Given some of the performances to this point you'd have to think Mourinho has lost at least part of the dressing room. The Carneiro incident looming large as well as the constant Mourinho drama. Takes its toll after awhile. Add in that it looks like Mou is playing favorites again as he did at Real Madrid and you have a recipe for disaster. Given the steep drop off in the squad's drive and desire I'd be hard pressed to find other reasons. When Matic is apparently healthy but not on the pitch and Ivanovic is that pretty much says it all.

There's more to the Carniero incident than meets the eye JD,I'm sure of it.

• Like 1

PORTO 2 C/SEA 1

post closedsad.png

There's more to the Carniero incident than meets the eye JD,I'm sure of it.

I'm certain you're right OG. I think that whatever the story is it soured a bunch of people.

I couldn't care less about individuals in the club. If they're not doing their job properly, then they can bugger off. He's conspired to make the worse start of any Premier League winning club by his own decisions and actions. He continually digs out Hazard, Matic, Terry and Remy but utters not one word of criticism to the two main protagonists in this mess, Ivanovic and Fabregas, and continues to select them at all costs.

I hope those two play against us!

I may be mistaken, but am i right in saying Abramovich gave him a new 5yr contract

this summer?

If so, i wonder what he's thinking now, cos it'll cost him a small fortune to give Moroniho

the bullet.

Maybe your stuck with him for a few seasons at least.

• Like 1

Sums it up in a nutshell

I may be mistaken, but am i right in saying Abramovich gave him a new 5yr contract

this summer?

If so, i wonder what he's thinking now, cos it'll cost him a small fortune to give Moroniho

the bullet.

Maybe your stuck with him for a few seasons at least.

Roman has large fortune..........contract or no contract.............nobody<deleted> with the Russian

• Like 1

In his press conference, Mourinho when pressed on the form of Ivanovic said "Ivanovic likes to talk to me about his mistakes but there is no doubt in my mind that he is our best right back. He also has to improve his form". First of all Mourinho, Azpilicueta is our best right back, not Ivanovic, not by a million miles. The fact that Azpilicueta plays on the left, was due to your last season's strategy of having a log of wood at right back to win the aerial duels from the goalkeeper's clearances, which in turn set up attacks. It worked well then but, this season, Ivanovic is so bereft of confidence, he barely ventures out of earshot of our 'keeper.

Secondly, your blind infatuation with Ivanovic ruined any chance of the highly talented Felipe Luis getting in the team, which is why he swiftly returned to Spain. He knew the score. Thirdly, you are including a player that is a spent force at the considerable expense of the rest of the team. Get real and look at the table and the amount of goals we've conceded against other seasons. Fourthly, you have a reputation of being a good team manager but useless at running a squad, preferring to keep the same group of players week in week out. Your certainly living up too that mantra this season. Keep that up and you'd better hope that Ivanovic and his fellow liability, Fabregas do return to last season's performances very soon or your out the door.

• Like 1

In his press conference, Mourinho when pressed on the form of Ivanovic said "Ivanovic likes to talk to me about his mistakes but there is no doubt in my mind that he is our best right back. He also has to improve his form". First of all Mourinho, Azpilicueta is our best right back, not Ivanovic, not by a million miles. The fact that Azpilicueta plays on the left, was due to your last season's strategy of having a log of wood at right back to win the aerial duels from the goalkeeper's clearances, which in turn set up attacks. It worked well then but, this season, Ivanovic is so bereft of confidence, he barely ventures out of earshot of our 'keeper.

Secondly, your blind infatuation with Ivanovic ruined any chance of the highly talented Felipe Luis getting in the team, which is why he swiftly returned to Spain. He knew the score. Thirdly, you are including a player that is a spent force at the considerable expense of the rest of the team. Get real and look at the table and the amount of goals we've conceded against other seasons. Fourthly, you have a reputation of being a good team manager but useless at running a squad, preferring to keep the same group of players week in week out. Your certainly living up too that mantra this season. Keep that up and you'd better hope that Ivanovic and his fellow liability, Fabregas do return to last season's performances very soon or your out the door.

His press conference was disappointing...........he won,t be changing Ivanovich no matter how many mistakes he makes,and i cant see Ivanovich making any improvement........he looks shot to pieces to me, and he can,t even force his opponent out to the touchline ........he just retreats arms behind his back to the safety and cover of his centrebacks..........totally gutless.

I cant see anything changing,unless certain players go knocking on Roman,s door.........it,s happened before. Hopefully it won,t come to that and we will get 3 points tomorrow and Mo has then the forth coming International break to re think and re shape his squad.

• Like 1

His press conference was disappointing...........he won,t be changing Ivanovich no matter how many mistakes he makes,and i cant see Ivanovich making any improvement........he looks shot to pieces to me, and he can,t even force his opponent out to the touchline ........he just retreats arms behind his back to the safety and cover of his centrebacks..........totally gutless.

I cant see anything changing,unless certain players go knocking on Roman,s door.........it,s happened before. Hopefully it won,t come to that and we will get 3 points tomorrow and Mo has then the forth coming International break to re think and re shape his squad.

What's Mourinho trying to prove? That he can never be wrong, no matter how many ridiculous decisions he makes? Koeman will be acutely aware of Chelsea's weakness on the right flank and will target Ivanovic and it will be up to Willian and Pedro, yet again, to track back and get him out of &lt;deleted&gt;. Mourinho talks about having "no place for ostriches in his team". Before he starts on the players, he ought to look at himself. He's the bloody ostrich! Meanwhile, we are expecting no changes to the line up on Saturday, Mourinho to bury his head in the sand and commit the ultimate piss take but making Ivanovic captain again.

• Like 1

Think what Mo will be like when he's Wenger's age (and ours too Oldgit).

Perhaps it's their similarities that makes them dislike each other so much - I used to think all this stuff was pure theatre for the benefit of the Prem, but now I think it's real personal!

Doesn't befit either of them.

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

SACK JOSE!

amazing how stale this chelsea team has become since cantering to the title last season. they look like they've all aged 10 years overnight.

Mourinho looking like Bob Hoskins at the end of "The Long Good Friday".

One of my fav films.

Who was the actor pointing the gun at Hoskins at the end in the car?

SACK JOSE!

amazing how stale this chelsea team has become since cantering to the title last season. they look like they've all aged 10 years overnight.

Mourinho looking like Bob Hoskins at the end of "The Long Good Friday".

One of my fav films.

Who was the actor pointing the gun at Hoskins at the end in the car?

Pierce Brosnan.

• Like 2

SACK JOSE!

Karma for the Dr Eva fiasco.

karma for his years of being an appalling &lt;deleted&gt; really.

A has been correctly said already, Mourinho continues to pick hopelessly out of form players and in doing so creates easy targets for opposition managers.

What on earth is he trying to prove? The post match whining is a bore and further example of him losing touch with reality.

just got some hot goss from the bridge

romans helicopter pilot has been placed on red alert

which means

a pending trip to cobham to axe mou, or a severe warning,

mou u have always been my special one, but of late u have been appalling, and have kept playing the the duds ,f/gas and branno match in match out

change your way or its out on your ear time, but alas, approx 40 mil quid pay out, will no doubt help soothe the bruising of your dented ego

its a 4 season buffett lunch gidday to all my readers on the footy forumbiggrin.png