Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Just now, Blue Muton said:

"It had nothing to do with flying out the traps." That's a matter of opinion.

"

I'd be more concerned about the fact you've lost your 20 goal a season striker who won a lot of games for you last season." I might have been concerned had we not already signed a decent replacement.

If he is decent replacement remains to be seen. 

The Governor is still on the books,  perhaps Conte  sacked ,   The  Governor back in, or kiss and make up:smile:seen stranger things happen

my thoughts are ,we are still light on in a defender  and attacking  midfeilder, Sandro  and  Bale would be my choices and break the bank for them

The Bat is as weak as a Kitkat,  Morata still unknown when it comes to playing day in day out in the EPL, they will suck him out very early,then we will know

selling Matic to M/U a even money bet whether good or bad,and Hazard The Destroyer  not being fit for around a month is a huge blow, so summing  we  go into the season  without our s two leading goal scorers of last season, and a defensive Mid Feilder  who  only missed two matches, and til this point of time not enuff cover signed to to compete on all fronts this season, no gimmes with being in the C/L,thats what got Conte worried,and one signing has got dicky knees, Bale and Sandro are needed then E/S will say we can defend our title:smile: sucessfully

Edited by evenstevens

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

^ i thought we looked light, but you do look even lighter seeing that squad last Saturday. Could be an interesting few weeks. 

yes  Bob we are both light on,the very reason that E/S did,nt pick, L/Pool in my top four,fluff we have 2 top mngrs in charge,and the owners  do not want to back them,,Totts  and  and as  Arsenal do it every year,  both Manchester clubs will throw money at a brickwall, to get back on the top perch, ,as for my club, better join  the Manchesters clubs to remain on that perch,or at best a C/L place is in store, ,we got the cash which pisses me off ,rant ovreer ..sweet dreams to all

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

here's a prediction, conte's gone by xmas, I thought spurs window was/is weak, but yours has left you borderline short of a disaster.

Still another 3 weeks to go before the window closes...plenty could happen. As regards our squad some have gone and some loaned out,,,,the bench last year read....(gone or Loaned)  :Terry  Ake Chalobah Begovic Aina Loftus cheek Zouma plus still here and potential bench warmers again:  willian kenedy fabregas  batshuayi  add to that: willy Rudiger Musonda Chrstensen baker and possibly Boga. From our regular starting 11 from last season only Matic and more likely Costa have Gone...replaced by Bakayoko and Morata ...hopefully they will fill the void. Having said all that 3 more signings would be nice :smile:

As for your mob....you had better hope Barca get Coutinho ...cos if they turn there attentions to Deli Alley instead....your squad could fall like a row of dominoes ..... now that would be a disaster..or maybe not,just a thought :sleep:

yeah , i thought about the deli ali scenario and i'm of the opinion money WILL talk, but 120 WILL NOT BUY HIM  and atm  i really dont see him leaving, palying at wembley for a year in the champions lge  and then at a new stadiam  with his  mates and THEY ARE MATES, look at the reaction when they score,something NO prem team can match , will keep him engaged for a couple of years , and by then levy will have the revenue to compete. but as for you this close season so far i'de say you were significantly weaker than last year, you've got rid of the bench and lost a GARUNTEED 20 -25 goals in costa and replaced them with a hopeful and we've all seen good stat'ed euro strikers f up in the prem, costa was a street fighter and tailor made for the prem on top of that you've  given man utd your direct competiotor  arguably his missing link, that team is starting to look like a muury team,, not the smmartest of moves  but hey as you say 3 weeks to go, and we  will c, but atm imo you are significantly weaker than last season

Edited by 3 minus 2

17 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

As for your mob....you had better hope Barca get Coutinho ...cos if they turn there attentions to Deli Alley instead....your squad could fall like a row of dominoes ..... now that would be a disaster..or maybe not,just a thought :sleep:

"Disaster" = "Normal Service" for them.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

My 2 besties are burnley and they are all a bunch of flappers so I expect at least a draw here if not a homo 

Have to say I will love it if your pals have bragging rights for the next few months. :biggrin:

fluff Conte THE great one off  right now, got a 70 million  pplayer sitting on the bench,while he plays Kitkat,this is another Mou job, bring back the Spanish Fat Waiter

predicted  this as soon as E/S saw the team sheet, now if the cnunt got some guts he would bring on Morata for the second half to give him some match conditionRANT OVER til tomorrow....

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

his ears must have been burning,Morata is on now, throw another youngster on now to,  you <deleted> prick!!!!!honestly this ref has lost it too,

Heaven to hell in one game.

Its simply wonderful here in the sunshine.

Well done Fabregas for getting a needless first yellow. The referee was a c**t throughout but that was a second yellow for sure. Cahill's should, in my opinion, have been a yellow, but that doesn't excuse the unprofessional, naive and stupid defending and the temperamental, girly behaviour that went on out there by some of our senior players because things weren't going their way, especially in the first half. Batshuiyi was abyssmal, incapable of doing  the basics for a centre forward which is collect the ball, control it and lay it off. Morata is light years ahead of him, in movement, intelligence and control.

Even when we went down to ten men, the game wasn't beyond us against this lot but, because of the poor attitude displayed by some of the players, it descended into a farce of their own making.

• Like 1

Fabregas really does have a face that fits a chelsea player. He's a heartless guy I reckon seems to have gone from a seemingly pleasant young man into one filled with regret. His face fits in the CFC squad for some reason and yet he looks so unhappy all of the time. 

Edited by Rc2702

at least to the players credit they went down fighting,Conte has lost me. and if E/S was the owner  he would be sacked at full time, do a ancellotti job in the tunnell

how in earth  he did,nt play Morata instead of Kitkat is no mystery, he did not want him, due to our T/F policy simple as that, gee our new number 2  Rudgeiger was splendid ,and the refereeing was diabolical FULLSTOP, in summing up Conte  has to change,as i posted a few days back, let his players do the talking on the pitch which they all did today  and stop playing mind games  over the transfer policy of the C/SEA regime, see what pans out in the next couple weeks,still feel  we can be a top four ,no doubt about that,,and if Conte retains his job and clean his brains out,we will be in the mix come xmas time.O/G just read your post, why did,nt Morata start, i have just given mine BTW when we went down to nine men,we still nearly got a point,so the players  were putting it in,,but has Conte got it???he fluffed up big time,,, he has got a Smoking Gun for mine a beddy time good nite to all