Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

here is your  Ordinary Players and Non Acheivers of  EPL winners 216/2017     Courtious,  Liuz,   Cahill,   Dave,  Matic,  Kante,  The Rat,  Pedro,  Willian , Hazard   and The Governor

Old Galah  get the smelling salts out ,(badly needed) Wombat ,s   case is rested

To be fair they got a little bit lucky last season bottles, having no European games and a minimum amount of injuries certainly helped ! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair they got a little bit lucky last season bottles, having no European games and a minimum amount of injuries certainly helped ! 

thats very true Caveman,  but  let  The Old Galah(Oldgit) reply to my post of his Ordinary and Non Acheivers stupendous comments(,all Internationals from my top of the head),  get out of the tree !!! Old Galah:smile:

I’d say that result has been coming and maybe overdue. Our run of draws was masked by a very poor Brighton team and Newcastle obviously not interested in a cup run.

Look at the battering we received from Leicester, how they didn’t score is a complete mystery.

Our performances have been generally poor for a while with only brief moments similar to last season.

Something is not right and this could just be the thin end of the wedge.

Worrying times ahead I’m afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

At the risk of becoming boring, (said this so so many times before)but hey w the f. Last year imho we had 3 and half world class players Tbeau Kante Hazard  (half =Costa went missing 2nd half season),the rest were average at best,but Conte performed miracles in tactics and formations and a lighter campaign than some of our top 5 rivals and the rest is history.Willian and the Rat as you and only you call him spent most of the season on the bench, along with Terry Chalobah and Bats,both Moses and Alonso played almost every game. Out of that starting 11 we have lost the one legged one dimensional Matic and Costa.We have upgraded bang average by buying more bang average ...exceptions in my opinion at this point Rudiger and Morata.....Baka Barclay Drinkwater Zappa may come good in time.

Internationals or not mush ...no one was banging on our door at trying to buy Anyone of the "bang average" ..or are you gonna tell me different.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrTrip said:

I’d say that result has been coming and maybe overdue. Our run of draws was masked by a very poor Brighton team and Newcastle obviously not interested in a cup run.

Look at the battering we received from Leicester, how they didn’t score is a complete mystery.

Our performances have been generally poor for a while with only brief moments similar to last season.

Something is not right and this could just be the thin end of the wedge.

Worrying times ahead I’m afraid

Worrying times ahead indeed MrTrip....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

At the risk of becoming boring, (said this so so many times before)but hey w the f. Last year imho we had 3 and half world class players Tbeau Kante Hazard  (half =Costa went missing 2nd half season),the rest were average at best,but Conte performed miracles in tactics and formations and a lighter campaign than some of our top 5 rivals and the rest is history.Willian and the Rat as you and only you call him spent most of the season on the bench, along with Terry Chalobah and Bats,both Moses and Alonso played almost every game. Out of that starting 11 we have lost the one legged one dimensional Matic and Costa.We have upgraded bang average by buying more bang average ...exceptions in my opinion at this point Rudiger and Morata.....Baka Barclay Drinkwater Zappa may come good in time.

Internationals or not mush ...no one was banging on our door at trying to buy Anyone of the "bang average" ..or are you gonna tell me different.

see how the future unfolds, in my view the above is completely rubbish ,did you get it out of The Shed News???

There is strong growing speculation to morning that Conte The Jerk ,is seeking a return to manage Italy (actually its always been in the frame) and in other area,s he has been in angry ant  at Cobham chastising his staff etc etc,  it appears from a outsider looking in that Conte The Jerk is doing a Mou Mark Two,  , if true,   so mutch for the Miracle Maker,s( LOL)  managerial work at C/sea  etc etc ,fluff off right now is Wombat,s Call and gut his clueless supporters on this thread, Miracle Maker well fluff me whats next

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

There is strong growing speculation to morning that Conte The Jerk ,is seeking a return to manage Italy (actually its always been in the frame) and in other area,s he has been in angry ant  at Cobham chastising his staff etc etc,  it appears from a outsider looking in that Conte The Jerk is doing a Mou Mark Two,  , if true,   so mutch for the Miracle Maker,s( LOL)  managerial work at C/sea  etc etc ,fluff off right now is Wombat,s Call and gut his clueless supporters on this thread, Miracle Maker well fluff me whats next

You really cant help yourself can you mush?? Why dont you ever thucking digest what is said instead of going off on one and blowing that great big trumpet of yours at every turn.

LAST YEAR you thucjkking numpty he performed miracles. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What's your opinion on your transfer biz this window gents?

Honestly....who knows.   The players we bought the players that were loaned out was that the choice of Antonio Conte. Big question is if they were not his choice (and rumours suggest they were not) then if he remains in charge is he going to play any of them. That has been the end game for some previous managers.....play the players we bought for you or.... Foxtrot Oscar

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Honestly....who knows.   The players we bought the players that were loaned out was that the choice of Antonio Conte. Big question is if they were not his choice (and rumours suggest they were not) then if he remains in charge is he going to play any of them. That has been the end game for some previous managers.....play the players we bought for you or.... Foxtrot Oscar

Is Roman still buying them himself?

If so he seems to be robbing the basement these days.

50 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

This seems to be happening more and more these days, owners getting too involved.  Word is Unai Emery is told who he has to play, even Ancelotti, when at Bayern,  was being lent on to play star names that he didn't want to because he felt they were out of form.  

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, carmine said:

This seems to be happening more and more these days, owners getting too involved.  Word is Unai Emery is told who he has to play, even Ancelotti, when at Bayern,  was being lent on to play star names that he didn't want to because he felt they were out of form.  

in romans case it has proven to be very sucessful.in my veiw the gaffers .such as conte the jerk on 9 mil plus  a season mind you would know the deal before signing on..have immediate sucess and their ego.s get the better of them.and want to run the show.and all possibilities end up a queens parks rangers club.the cloughie.s days have long gone.besides if i was paying anyone9mil plus a season..i would expect his support whether right or wrong 100 per cent.not sniping to those tabaloids baboons as cconte the jerk has done.have a good think about it.k/ s is pissing into the wind as usual

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

You really cant help yourself can you mush?? Why dont you ever thucking digest what is said instead of going off on one and blowing that great big trumpet of yours at every turn.

no blowing my trumpet!!! no way   ,C/seas 2016/2017 epl title win they were amongst the favourites to suceed so how was  that  a miracle management by Conte The Jerk who and took over a squad that won it in 2014/2015 ,so again hardly a miracle,as you state, now Leicester Citys EPL in 2015/2016 that was a miracle management by  Claudio ,the previous season just escaped relegation,and won at the odds of 5000 TO 1 and with your calls a bang average squad so in summing  up ,you are the fluffing numpty not me, get some fresh air into your posts too,you are as stale as bottle of P#ss thats been opened  for  a week ,but have a nice day    Wombat

On 1/26/2018 at 9:32 PM, evenstevens said:

good evening Sunshine,, and Wombat has had a wonderful Australia Day

You are late on the bus about Conte the Volatile  Bitching Jerk , above is 5  posts ,and more previously ,the helicopter will be landing at Cobham at any point of time

the only reason  to hold off ,  is a replacement .perhaps  Roman may require Wombat  services, i am available and could do a better job then this  knob  its Australia Day to all my loyal loving adoring fans on the Footy Forum

??? Now where is that picture of that dead horse being flogged

Edited by keithsimmonds

7 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

??? Now where is that picture if that dead horse being flogged

As he just loves patting himself on the back so much, he must have the longest arms in Christendom, therefore, we'll have to rename him the Gorilla from now on.

6 minutes ago, oldgit said:

As he just loves patting himself on the back so much, he must have the longest arms in Christendom, therefore, we'll have to rename him the Gorilla from now on.

What ever takes your fancy, you Old Galah, the best knee jerker on the  Footy Forum by a country mile

7 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Whats the prob????its a Forum , open for discussion,   now fluff off and annoy someone   else,    or press the Ignore Button,:smile:

If only it was an open discussion, instead of your way ..repeating yourself over and over and over again and only hearing or reading what you want to believe.and then of course you have to become insulting with it,from the relative safety of your keyboard. Thats a cheap shot mush....no credit for that from me.

• Like 1

And apparently he thinks that we’re all “clueless supporters” on this thread!

I don’t wish to get involved in any confrontations or tittle tattle so I’ll save my insults and hit the ignore option instead

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just seen Conte,s press conference;and thankfully he seemed happy and relaxed.....i say this because imo we dont need any kneejerk reactions,when challenged about the Italian job (no not the film) he said "i ave 18 months left to go on my contract and i am appy" Morata and Christesen are both out of Mondays game and Giroud wont start but could be on the bench as Willian is fit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

39 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

If only it was an open discussion, instead of your way ..repeating yourself over and over and over again and only hearing or reading what you want to believe.and then of course you have to become insulting with it,from the relative safety of your keyboard. Thats a cheap shot mush....no credit for that from me.

take a good look at the top post not insulting?? and all my previous posts were on topic with decorum,  until this top one come along, if my posts are offending you please hit the ignore button ,Don,t let fear hold you back.laddie

15 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

And apparently he thinks that we’re all “clueless supporters” on this thread!

I don’t wish to get involved in any confrontations or tittle tattle so I’ll save my insults and hit the ignore option instead

the clueless was not directed to you,   scouts honour

4 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Just seen Conte,s press conference;and thankfully he seemed happy and relaxed.....i say this because imo we dont need any kneejerk reactions,when challenged about the Italian job (no not the film) he said "i ave 18 months left to go on my contract and i am appy" Morata and Christesen are both out of Mondays game and Giroud wont start but could be on the bench as Willian is fit.

he will be on his way at the end of the season,unless he works a miracle  LOL beating Barca for  openers LOL

I’m surprised Conte hasn’t just got up and walked out of one of these press conferences. They really test his patience over and over again about speculation regarding anything as little as the tea lady putting too many sugars in his espresso.
This must be the worst part of a managers weekly routine in this league.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

I’m surprised Conte hasn’t just got up and walked out of one of these press conferences. They really test his patience over and over again about speculation regarding anything as little as the tea lady putting too many sugars in his espresso.
This must be the worst part of a managers weekly routine in this league.

Made worse by the fact he struggles with English. You can see the wheels turning when he speaks. It must be uncomfortable for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Made worse by the fact he struggles with English. You can see the wheels turning when he speaks. It must be uncomfortable for him.

You not in Hanoi this weekend JB?

Its about time for a dissection of the also rans ya know!