Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

totally agree with you about this man's? comments. He sounds the sort to not go out with a girl because her name is Chelsea, refrain from eating Chelsea buns, and kicks the occaisional Chelsea pensioner. I can just see him now, sitting in an arm chair, chest puffed out with pride, watching the opening half hour of " The Rise of the Footsoldier"

Don't be a mug son. I went over to Stamford Bridge when it was still a dog track. That is, before Chelsea Village. And you ? :o

The only "girl" that I know of called Chelsea is the one whose father has a reputation for preferring his employess to go down.

Similar to Terry really. :D

:D I can remember going to Stamford Bridge in the eighties, <deleted> ground and <deleted> fans who wanted to fight everyone. Thought Chelsea's image had changed during the 90's with the teams they had under Gullit, Vialli and Hoddle, and later on with Ranieri in this millenium, where they were seen to be a team that played nice football, and in the spirit of the game. They certainly had the neutrals support, and even alot of other clubs fans appreciated the way that they played. Fast forward, and that image has changed significantly.

Good old ken with his electric fence. :D

It wasn't supposed to be amusing but,then again,you must be easily pleased watching West Ham every week.Its laugh not 'larf' and unadulterated is the word you are looking for.The "industrial smoke sweeping east" must have affected your brain as well as your lungs.

khon teu yot :o

You really don't get it do you. I spelled laugh as larf as being tongue-in-cheek and for you to pick on the mistyping as unaldulterated (sic) shows great insecurity on your behalf.

Which is of no suprise, supporting the parsitical Club that's allowed its soul to be ripped out. Whose weekly crowd consists of tourist, kids and c**ts and is the most hated team in Britain bar none. Why ? Not only because your Club is despicable, your bunch of players thoroughly nasty (Joe Cole now seems to have become infected I notice) but also because Chelsea have come to represent all that real football supporters despise most.

HTH :D

& always being one to back a fellow Hammer i must say................. :D

post-55211-1211902594_thumb.jpg

totally agree with you about this man's? comments. He sounds the sort to not go out with a girl because her name is Chelsea, refrain from eating Chelsea buns, and kicks the occaisional Chelsea pensioner. I can just see him now, sitting in an arm chair, chest puffed out with pride, watching the opening half hour of " The Rise of the Footsoldier"

Don't be a mug son. I went over to Stamford Bridge when it was still a dog track. That is, before Chelsea Village. And you ? :o

The only "girl" that I know of called Chelsea is the one whose father has a reputation for preferring his employess to go down.

Similar to Terry really. :D

How do you find Terry's slip being similar to Monica Lewinski going on Bill Clinton? please explain.

Also please show facts and figures of how unpopular Chelsea FC are or are you just talking crap as usual?

Edited by Seapok

How do you find Terry's slip being similar to Monica Lewinski going on Bill Clinton? please explain.

Also please show facts and figures of how unpopular Chelsea FC are or are you just talking crap as usual?

Take things too literally to join in the banter don't you mate.

As for Chelsea being the most hated team in England. Perhaps you're fortunate enough to live in Thailand on a permanent basis ? Because sure as a missed penalty you don't listen to football phone-ins and the suchlike. Even on the bubble that is this forum you'd have to be pretty thick not to smell the coffee. :D

" facts and figures". Dear oh :o

Take things too literally to join in the banter don't you mate.

As for Chelsea being the most hated team in England. Perhaps you're fortunate enough to live in Thailand on a permanent basis ? Because sure as a missed penalty you don't listen to football phone-ins and the suchlike. Even on the bubble that is this forum you'd have to be pretty thick not to smell the coffee. :D

" facts and figures". Dear oh :o

What you said just had no relevance to anything to do with football, thats why I was asking. I don't live in Thailand, I live in SW London. Maybe you should get out a bit more mate, there is more to life than football phone-ins, I do read the papers and nothing suggests we are the most hated club in Britain, there are the minorities that don't like us but its just the same when Man U dominated the league, I think the word is ENVY!

What you said just had no relevance to anything to do with football, thats why I was asking. I don't live in Thailand, I live in SW London. Maybe you should get out a bit more mate, there is more to life than football phone-ins, I do read the papers and nothing suggests we are the most hated club in Britain, there are the minorities that don't like us but its just the same when Man U dominated the league, I think the word is ENVY!

I would have though that listening to football phone-ins had everything to do with football, from a fans perspective anyway. And they do provide entertainment. Ever listened to Danny Baker? Although as they're not on 24/7, I do manage to slip out of doors occassionally. :o

You really can't accept that you're a hated Club can you ? So why not fall back on that old straw dog ...envy.

Yes Man u were hated because people were pissed-off with Manu this and Man u that. And it still feels good to beat them I can't deny. Although to be fair, they do have a good balance between home grown players and those that they've brought in. They've built their success as well as bought into it. It was Leeds before that but for different reasons...remember ???

Myself I'd sooner support a Club with a proud history and the heart of its traditions still in place, even if we do have to adapt to the modern era. Sooner that than being the utter parasites on the integrity and soul of others that is Chelsea. No envy son, just a love of football.

It wasn't supposed to be amusing but,then again,you must be easily pleased watching West Ham every week.Its laugh not 'larf' and unadulterated is the word you are looking for.The "industrial smoke sweeping east" must have affected your brain as well as your lungs.

You really don't get it do you. I spelled laugh as larf as being tongue-in-cheek and for you to pick on the mistyping as unaldulterated (sic) shows great insecurity on your behalf.

Which is of no suprise, supporting the parsitical Club that's allowed its soul to be ripped out. Whose weekly crowd consists of tourist, kids and c**ts and is the most hated team in Britain bar none. Why ? Not only because your Club is despicable, your bunch of players thoroughly nasty (Joe Cole now seems to have become infected I notice) but also because Chelsea have come to represent all that real football supporters despise most.

Tongue in cheek was it?There I am thinking you're an architypal East End thick b******d.My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

Tongue in cheek was it?There I am thinking you're an architypal East End thick b******d.

Archetypical East End maybe, maybe not. But not sad as in your case with your continually pathetic whingings, but neither am I "thick" either. I bet that your parents must have been so proud to produce such a fine example of the species with your commensurately eloquent turn of phrase. But let's not get personal aay. :D

But do tell, which part of Chelsea and Westminster do you come from ?

My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.

But you came second and that's all that counts. I could say that about the finest Cup Final in living memory. BAAAWAAH we "were robbed by a thieving Scouse". But we're a little more realistic and a bit less arrogant in most other Clubs. That is, we don't think that we have a divine right to win everything. Thank gawd.

Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

"Desperate diatribe" seems to be more your forte to be honest. "Fake emoticons" . DOH. Haven't you realised that the internet isn't the real world yet. :o

Also, we have a youth policy that produces some of the finest ENGLISH players in the Premiership, didn't you know ? Sorry but you'll have to steal that which others have made from elsewhere in future. You've nothing to be proud of...nothing.

Filthy lucre has bought you neither respect nor much else. But do let on, who's the next bright star that we can expect to see come through your youth set-up ?

"Twisted and jealous man" :D

GET DO LIFE A

Now spend half-hour rearranging that into a well known phrase or saying and stop wasting my time will yer. :D

Edited by Happy Hammer

Tongue in cheek was it?There I am thinking you're an architypal East End thick b******d.My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

To most real supporters of the game Chelsea has become an obscenity. You have a rich Russian who came upon his wealth in dubious ways and who only last year reportedly paid off his second wife with a 5 billion quid settlement .yes 5 BILLION not million ,treating the grand old club of Chelsea as just a toy in his vast toy box.

West Ham represents everything that is good about the English game ,nuturing youngsters until they reach their potential. It is unfortunate that those players don't stay with the club and that gets back to the evil of too much money among too few clubs, The playing surface is far from even.

Finally the great Australia cricketer Don Bradman said on his success in the sport "While we are playing or involved we are merely custodians of the great game and we should leave it as we found it or in better shape" What a pity that thought does not prevail in English football as personal egos dictate where the game is going.

West Ham represents everything that is good about the English game ,nuturing youngsters until they reach their potential. It is unfortunate that those players don't stay with the club and that gets back to the evil of too much money among too few clubs, The playing surface is far from even.

Thanks mate. But I don't think that we'll ever be in the position to sell like we were forced to when we went down last time.

Yes, it's true that if the likes of Man u come in for Ashton then it'd be hard to keep him if he wants to go. Likewise with West Ham fan, Mark Noble. As much as he's a Hammer in his blood, is he really going to turn down an offer to play for Arsenal let's say ?

But we've still got some fine youngsters coming through and as you say it's the likes of Chelsea that are an anathema to the traditions of the game, and all it means beyond money and glory-hunting.

To most real supporters of the game Chelsea has become an obscenity. You have a rich Russian who came upon his wealth in dubious ways and who only last year reportedly paid off his second wife with a 5 billion quid settlement .yes 5 BILLION not million ,treating the grand old club of Chelsea as just a toy in his vast toy box.

Finally the great Australia cricketer Don Bradman said on his success in the sport "While we are playing or involved we are merely custodians of the great game and we should leave it as we found it or in better shape" What a pity that thought does not prevail in English football as personal egos dictate where the game is going.

Yet another person joining the band wagon, you obviously believe all that you read in the tabloids you buy! £5 Billion is about £3.5 Billion off the mark to be honest and why not pay his wife that much? she is the mother of his 5 children and was with him before he came into his impressive wealth.

Thanks mate. But I don't think that we'll ever be in the position to sell like we were forced to when we went down last time.

Yes, it's true that if the likes of Man u come in for Ashton then it'd be hard to keep him if he wants to go. Likewise with West Ham fan, Mark Noble. As much as he's a Hammer in his blood, is he really going to turn down an offer to play for Arsenal let's say ?

But we've still got some fine youngsters coming through and as you say it's the likes of Chelsea that are an anathema to the traditions of the game, and all it means beyond money and glory-hunting.

You may have some fine youngsters coming through and so do we, haven't you heard of Sinclair, Sahar and Jimmy Smith? they may be on loan right now but they are all have been guaranteed a future at the Bridge. Also I didn't see West Ham's brilliant youngsters in this years youth cup final? Name a team in the Premiership that has more 1st team English internationals than Chelsea at present? :o

I don't think , with all due respects ,to Dean Ashtons ability, that Man U would be looking at him, more likely a Berbatov, or someone of his ilk, is on their shopping list. With their coffers overflowing after winning the double the owners will ,within reason, give Ferguson a free hand. Manuche,sorry about the spelling is a young striker already signed but waiting for a work permit .He starred at the African nations Cup. Saha will go so they do need another striker.I would not be surprised to see Ashton with a better contract and happy to stay a Hammer.

Jockstar what's this doing on THE CHELSEA thread???

My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

Now what did you win before 2003? You waited 50 years to become champions of the top flight! You will soon be back in your rightful place - halfway down the table and having success every 50 years'

Does it make any difference if it was "within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League." or 10 yards off? A miss is a miss!

I don't think , with all due respects ,to Dean Ashtons ability, that Man U would be looking at him, more likely a Berbatov, or someone of his ilk, is on their shopping list. With their coffers overflowing after winning the double the owners will ,within reason, give Ferguson a free hand. Manuche,sorry about the spelling is a young striker already signed but waiting for a work permit .He starred at the African nations Cup. Saha will go so they do need another striker.I would not be surprised to see Ashton with a better contract and happy to stay a Hammer.

Jockstar what's this doing on THE CHELSEA thread???

Have to agree. Now moved. Just a heads up lads. Please keep on topic and don't start getting into a personal slagging match. A bit of banter is good. But please don't get personal.

Yet another person joining the band wagon, you obviously believe all that you read in the tabloids you buy! £5 Billion is about £3.5 Billion off the mark to be honest and why not pay his wife that much? she is the mother of his 5 children and was with him before he came into his impressive wealth.

I dont buy tabloids and never have done.I live in Bangkok and read the Bangkok Post on occasions.I dont care how much he paid his wife and by the way the divorce settlement was for his second wife.The point I am making is that Chelsea football club to him is "small beer" and buying and selling Players and Managers when he doesnt get results a blight on the game. I care about the future of British football as we have known it not ego driven, mega rich owners owners and supporters wanting a quick fix. Man City is going the same way.

My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

Now what did you win before 2003? You waited 50 years to become champions of the top flight! You will soon be back in your rightful place - halfway down the table and having success every 50 years'

Does it make any difference if it was "within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League." or 10 yards off? A miss is a miss!

To answer your question about what we have won before 2003.....1997 FA Cup, 1998 European Cup Winners Cup, 2000 FA Cup. Who do you support hippo and what have you won?

I dont buy tabloids and never have done.I live in Bangkok and read the Bangkok Post on occasions.I dont care how much he paid his wife and by the way the divorce settlement was for his second wife.The point I am making is that Chelsea football club to him is "small beer" and buying and selling Players and Managers when he doesnt get results a blight on the game. I care about the future of British football as we have known it not ego driven, mega rich owners owners and supporters wanting a quick fix. Man City is going the same way.

If you don't care how much he paid his SECOND wife, the MOTHER of his children why bring it up? Mega rich owners are part and parcel of the modern game now, you or I can do nothing about it so just sit back, and enjoy the ride. :D

To answer your question about what we have won before 2003.....1997 FA Cup, 1998 European Cup Winners Cup, 2000 FA Cup. Who do you support hippo and what have you won?

First of all, it is Mr Hippo to you! Who won the 70 FA Cup or do you not count that? You have won a few more trophies or does your interest start in the Chelski era? My parents lived not far from Bill Foulkes's parents, I kicked a ball around with Billy and a few of the Babes in the autumn of '57. One of my uncles worked with Bill at Lea Green pit, St Helens. Now who do you think I support?

First of all, it is Mr Hippo to you! Who won the 70 FA Cup or do you not count that? You have won a few more trophies or does your interest start in the Chelski era? My parents lived not far from Bill Foulkes's parents, I kicked a ball around with Billy and a few of the Babes in the autumn of '57. One of my uncles worked with Bill at Lea Green pit, St Helens. Now who do you think I support?

You will always just be Hippo to me!, as mentioned previously I've been supporting the blues long before Roman came to town I didn't know you wanted a complete list of Chelsea's honours.

I'm sure St. Helens is in the wonderful bin dipper area, so you either support the Scousers or your a Manc.

Now let me get this straight.Everybody rolls over like puppy dogs, when Manchester United and Arsenal swan along to West Ham and want to sign whoever they like because'it'd be hard to keep him' yet, when Chelsea express an interest,its treated like a crime against humanity.I think this all revolves around the utter humilation we inflicted on your lot at Upton Park this season.

Tongue in cheek was it?There I am thinking you're an architypal East End thick b******d.

Archetypical East End maybe, maybe not. But not sad as in your case with your continually pathetic whingings, but neither am I "thick" either. I bet that your parents must have been so proud to produce such a fine example of the species with your commensurately eloquent turn of phrase. But let's not get personal aay. :D

But do tell, which part of Chelsea and Westminster do you come from ?

My club,to the REAL supporter, represents success in the field of play.Since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003,we've won the Premiership twice,the F.A.Cup once,the League Cup twice and became within the width of a goalpost of winning the Champions League.

But you came second and that's all that counts. I could say that about the finest Cup Final in living memory. BAAAWAAH we "were robbed by a thieving Scouse". But we're a little more realistic and a bit less arrogant in most other Clubs. That is, we don't think that we have a divine right to win everything. Thank gawd.

Now lets glance at West Ham's 'roll of honour' in the last five years........nothing.West Ham have been an abject failure for so long,their fans can't handle it and resort to desperate diatribe.With all your fake emoticons,you have shown yourself to be a twisted and jealous man.

"Desperate diatribe" seems to be more your forte to be honest. "Fake emoticons" . DOH. Haven't you realised that the internet isn't the real world yet. :o

Also, we have a youth policy that produces some of the finest ENGLISH players in the Premiership, didn't you know ? Sorry but you'll have to steal that which others have made from elsewhere in future. You've nothing to be proud of...nothing.

Filthy lucre has bought you neither respect nor much else. But do let on, who's the next bright star that we can expect to see come through your youth set-up ?

"Twisted and jealous man" :D

GET DO LIFE A

Now spend half-hour rearranging that into a well known phrase or saying and stop wasting my time will yer. :D

Chelsea or Westminster?Alas,I was born with a plastic spoon up my arse in Lambeth Hospital and lived on the ground floor of a small terraced house in Vauxhall.I've got John Cleese,Michael Palin and Graham Chapman to thank for my 'eloquent turn of phrase.'

Now I know how Davy Crocket felt at the Alamo,Mr. S!The buggers are coming in from all over the place.

Yeah I hear ya OG, some of them are quite fun to have a bit of banter with while there are others who don't know

what the <deleted> they are talking about and just putting in their worthless opinion through sheer boredom. :o

Ten Cate leaves Chelsea

Sky Sports News understands Henk Ten Cate has been sacked as an assistant manager by Chelsea.

The Dutchman arrived at Stamford Bridge in October to join Avram Grant's backroom staff following the departure of Jose Mourinho.

However, after Grant was sacked by Chelsea last Saturday, there were suggestions that Ten Cate would also be on his way out of the club.

Ten Cate, though, revealed at the start of the week that he had been assured that he still had a role in West London, where he was under contract until 2010.

He told Voetbal International: "Half an hour before Chelsea made the message about Grant officially known, I was called by the chief executive Peter Kenyon.

"He informed me that the departure of Grant will not affect me. I'd rather go on that than all those newspaper reports.

"That appointment was long planned and therefore separate from recent developments.

"In January I had one such evaluation and then we said we would do again after the season. I have a contract until 2010."

But it would now appear that Ten Cate's time at Chelsea has run its course as the club look for Grant's replacement.

Luiz Felipe Scolari, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini and Sven Goran Eriksson are among the candidates to take over from Grant.

Ten Cate leaves Chelsea

Sky Sports News understands Henk Ten Cate has been sacked as an assistant manager by Chelsea.

The Dutchman arrived at Stamford Bridge in October to join Avram Grant's backroom staff following the departure of Jose Mourinho.

However, after Grant was sacked by Chelsea last Saturday, there were suggestions that Ten Cate would also be on his way out of the club.

Ten Cate, though, revealed at the start of the week that he had been assured that he still had a role in West London, where he was under contract until 2010.

He told Voetbal International: "Half an hour before Chelsea made the message about Grant officially known, I was called by the chief executive Peter Kenyon.

"He informed me that the departure of Grant will not affect me. I'd rather go on that than all those newspaper reports.

"That appointment was long planned and therefore separate from recent developments.

"In January I had one such evaluation and then we said we would do again after the season. I have a contract until 2010."

But it would now appear that Ten Cate's time at Chelsea has run its course as the club look for Grant's replacement.

Luiz Felipe Scolari, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini and Sven Goran Eriksson are among the candidates to take over from Grant.

Don't you mean ten crates of unopened champaign :o:D

Now let me get this straight.Everybody rolls over like puppy dogs, when Manchester United and Arsenal swan along to West Ham and want to sign whoever they like because'it'd be hard to keep him' yet, when Chelsea express an interest,its treated like a crime against humanity.I think this all revolves around the utter humilation we inflicted on your lot at Upton Park this season.

Oooo the Chelsington primadonnas inflicted a momentous defeat on West Ham's third team. So at least the tryng to buy success achieved something last season.

You will always just be Hippo to me!, as mentioned previously I've been supporting the blues long before Roman came to town I didn't know you wanted a complete list of Chelsea's honours.

I'm sure St. Helens is in the wonderful bin dipper area, so you either support the Scousers or your a Manc.

I always thought we won "The Battle of Stamford Bridge" in 1066