Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Its all part of the bigger picture!!!  Whilst we can all take a moment to sit back and laugh at Chelsea, bottling it twice in a week,  i fear Abramovich might well finance a major rebuild because aside of the usual stalwarts this side looks tired.  Conte's been there two seasons so presumably that means he's getting sacked.  They look set for a major shake up.

I dont know how any of you Spurs fans can sit back.and laugh at us.

PD ...That is pre decimalisation....the last time you won anything of note. 2 years ago and last season you were knocking at the door....you didn,t even make it to front gate this year....at no stage were you ever gonna win anything.....again!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Don't make me laugh. Your club takes the cake when it comes down to the art of bottling.The Sky Sports Super Sunday Premier League 2017/2018 advert. says it all. Here's the content in case you can't bear to look at it:

Chelsea........Reigning champions, 5 times Premier League titles.

Man. Utd.....13 Premier League titles.

Arsenal........3 Premier League titles.

Liverpool......44 Major trophies.

Man. City......2 Premier League titles.

Leicester......Premier League Champions 2015/2016

Spurs..........."Er, what we got for Spurs? Nothing? Oh b****cks, stick down anything. Harry Kane Golden Boot 2016/2017 that'll do it."

Is that what Sky Sports said about Spurs!!!!!!  I'm surprised they would get away with that type of language.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Its all part of the bigger picture!!!  Whilst we can all take a moment to sit back and laugh at Chelsea, bottling it twice in a week,  i fear Abramovich might well finance a major rebuild because aside of the usual stalwarts this side looks tired.  Conte's been there two seasons so presumably that means he's getting sacked.  They look set for a major shake up.

Well you can be sure whoever they sign is in it for the money.

Thursday night is not full of glory lol.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've never liked the europa league and it was devalued as a completion by allowing the drop from the CL group stage. Aside of that, thursday/sunday fixtures really sucks.

On 5/11/2018 at 10:48 AM, evenstevens said:

Why  change  a winning combo(against L/pool) on the bases that a rotation was needed ( 6 changes)with 2 matchs to go and a very remote chance of a C/L place hinging on the result ,and to compound Conte sheer LUNATIC selection   how he left Hazard and Giroud  on the bench is beggars belief

Hazard and Giroud started against Newcastle

19 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

They could sign for Chelsea to challenge for the League title .

Being realistic, it s only either Chelsea , Man city or Man U that will be in the title race next season 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Being realistic, it s only either Chelsea , Man city or Man U that will be in the title race next season 

Only Man City will be in that race for the foreseeable future.

Your chances of second are slim as well I'm happy to confirm as the Sunday fixtures aren"'t much fun.

20 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

so what ?????

Do you share your chav pal's fantasy of challenging for the title next season?

Who's going to be manager?

Errm dunno

What players want to sign up for Europa League?

Errm dunno

What will your two quality midfielders do when the Spanish clubs start bidding?

Errm dunno

Will Giroud have another season in him?

Errm dunno

Is Morata highly overrated?

Oh yes...hell yes.

Got to love chav logic!

36 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Do you share your chav pal's fantasy of challenging for the title next season?

Who's going to be manager?

Errm dunno

What players want to sign up for Europa League?

Errm dunno

What will your two quality midfielders do when the Spanish clubs start bidding?

Errm dunno

Will Giroud have another season in him?

Errm dunno

Is Morata highly overrated?

Oh yes...hell yes.

Got to love chav logic!

plank. ssssnnnnnzzzz!!!!!"

12 hours ago, evenstevens said:

so what ?????

Conte must have thought that Hazard and Giroud had ran themselves into the ground, tired and unable to keep up that tempo  a few days later , so keep  them on the bench (until half time , and bring them on when Huddersfield begin to tire) was the beter option , knowing that Hazard and Giroud wouldnt last the whole game .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Conte must have thought that Hazard and Giroud had ran themselves into the ground, tired and unable to keep up that tempo  a few days later , so keep  them on the bench (until half time , and bring them on when Huddersfield begin to tire) was the beter option , knowing that Hazard and Giroud wouldnt last the whole game .

Great plan!

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Yeah he really preserved his teams energy levels and fancied getting spanked at Newcastle by a former Chelsea manager no less.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2561 at 2:52 PM, evenstevens said:

congrats you have just reached  contes level a fluffin lame brain.a fit pro footballer with all the professional attention received these days between matches cannot play 2 matches in three days flufin wake up the dogs are p#ssing on you

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

retreived my view  on the discussion,  and  in my opinion both should have started against H/feild, and given a early mark(sub)say  around  the 65 minute most mngrs with half brain    do it this way,   but not The Jerk

19 hours ago, sanemax said:

Absolutely, you are the three clubs with all the money.  Simple as that.  

21 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I dont know how any of you Spurs fans can sit back.and laugh at us.

PD ...That is pre decimalisation....the last time you won anything of note. 2 years ago and last season you were knocking at the door....you didn,t even make it to front gate this year....at no stage were you ever gonna win anything.....again!!!

Because Keith, thirty odd years ago you had an average attendance of around 12000 and since a billionaire bought the club you think you suddenly have some new found status.  In our eyes you don't, you simply have an awful lot of money.

Can't believe a one liner about us laughing at your europa league qualification should upset you so because you'd be doing exactly the same if things were reversed.  Chelsea fans are always making jibes at us!!

Edited by carmine

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Because Keith, thirty odd years ago you had an average attendance of around 12000 and since a billionaire bought the club you think you suddenly have some new found status.  In our eyes you don't, you simply have an awful lot of money.

Can't believe a one liner about us laughing at your europa league qualification should upset you so because you'd be doing exactly the same if things were reversed.  Chelsea fans are always making jibes at us!!

Bored r ya??? I could not give a flying thukk whether you were in the europa league or a netball league.Find some one else to listen your bitter self pitying shitt. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Bored r ya??? I could not give a flying thukk whether you were in the europa league or a netball league.Find some one else to listen your bitter self pitying shitt. 

Bitter about what?  Playing in the CL again?  Enjoy your thursdays.  

4 hours ago, carmine said:

To put things into perspective , prior to Romans arrival , Chelsea home games were all sold out to capacity , which was around the 30-40 000 mark , it varied because Chelsea spent about ten years developing the stadium .

Chelsea were also quite successful BEFORE Roman arrived , winning the F.A Cup twice , League cup once and a European trophy , in the years just prior to Romans arrival .

Overall , Chelsea are Englands 6 th highest supported team, going by home attendances

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

To put things into perspective , prior to Romans arrival , Chelsea home games were all sold out to capacity , which was around the 30-40 000 mark , it varied because Chelsea spent about ten years developing the stadium .

Chelsea were also quite successful BEFORE Roman arrived , winning the F.A Cup twice , League cup once and a European trophy , in the years just prior to Romans arrival .

Overall , Chelsea are Englands 6 th highest supported team, going by home attendances

Well put, may I add to that a record attendance of 83,000 and the fact that thirty years ago we were fighting eviction from SB, so a lot of resources had to be committed to that fight rather than stadium or team investment. Also, at that time our away support was second (in numbers) only to Man United.

• Like 2

see from many reports that hazard the destroyer will not sign a new contract until he see.s who the new signings are  going to be.and one would think  the mngr would be top of his list  .in summing up another t/f as the last two..he will be on his way .one could hardly blame him either  btw the new contract is 300k per week so money is not a issue here .just looking after his future..good on him is my call.and a wake up   callto roman to sign marquee players. the baka.s .drinkys and company signing s  are not good enuff .and throw in the jerks season running 5th is what we deserve   no better  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, evenstevens said:

see from many reports that hazard the destroyer will not sign a new contract until he see.s who the new signings are  going to be.and one would think  the mngr would be top of his list  .in summing up another t/f as the last two..he will be on his way .one could hardly blame him either  btw the new contract is 300k per week so money is not a issue here .just looking after his future..good on him is my call.and a wake up   callto roman to sign marquee players. the baka.s .drinkys and company signing s  are not good enuff .and throw in the jerks season running 5th is what we deserve   no better  

I see Hazard doesn't employ a scumbag, bloodsucking agent. Good on him.

• Like 2

On 15/5/2561 at 8:02 AM, carmine said:

Absolutely, you are the three clubs with all the money.  Simple as that.  

Isn't Joe Lewis a billionaire or is he back working on the "barra?'

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I see Hazard doesn't employ a scumbag, bloodsucking agent. Good on him.

when hazard jioned c/sea aroumd 6 yrs ago.his dad was in charge..with hazard presently..his only concern is which way the club is heading.(much (the same as poch at spuds. ) future signimgs etc cannot blame him for that .if given assurances to his liking he will sign for sure.as he is absoulately happy at c/sea and with 300 k plus a week why would.nt you be a nice evening to all.from the champ lol

22 hours ago, oldgit said:

Isn't Joe Lewis a billionaire or is he back working on the "barra?'

He,s in a recording studio with Chaz and Dave working on and old number from Fiddler on the Roof   

"if i was a rich man" 

• Like 1