Any you blokes get gifts from ur wives / Gfs?

Kenny202

Yeah I think that's it in a nutshell. She has zero thoughtfulness. To be honest I think she finds it impossible to put herself in another's shoes. There is a history of autism in her family. I mean she's affectionate etc, maybe more than many Thai girls but empathy or caring isn't one of her traits

I had the same problem with the last TGF.

I don't think she was lazy as she had a factory job for 6 years and does a 5 day week 9 to 6.

She didn't bother to cook except for herself.

I had to point out (in a subtle manner) "where's MY dinner?"

Then she'd say "Oh are you hungy?" annoyed.gif <deleted>

When I said "yes" she seemed happy enough to cook something but I had to tell her exactly what to cook or end up doing it myself.

Like many others, her idea of relaxing was watching Thai soaps or slapstick comedy for hours on end. (which I hate)

I think it comes down to not having any imagination at all. Could be a measure of autism I guess?

I believe.it's a result of the Thai school system that discourages imagination.

There was huge amount of self interest displayed by her in the never ending hair, skin and nails grooming that could take all day !

She looked as pretty as a picture when she was finished but by that time it was too late to go out biggrin.png .

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a wake up blow job, thats bout it.

But when its her birthday......... Ughhhh she wants the world.

mines above blow jobs. That's loso. In fact the best thing about our relationship (sex) seems to be on the wane too.

I'm sure it is the same from both points of view but from my (female) perspective, when I'm not interested in sex anymore it is because I no longer have feelings for the guy

My wife always throws me a big party on my birthday. It's the last thing I want, but that is her way. We deliberately got married on my birthday so I couldn't forget our anniversary. Maybe the party is more for our anniversary!

To the OP, your wife sounds a little bit crazy. There are, unfortunately, many woman who are self-absorbed, lazy and can never learn anything new. She has no goals in life and doesn't really know what she wants. She knows that you have given her a good life, but she still feels something is missing. Obviously you are not what she needs. She will just get worse as she gets older. Maybe the problem is that she knows, in her heart, she does not love you. I am only guessing here so please do not take offence. But everyone needs love in their life for peace of mind.

You are 50, and still in the prime of your life, but I think you deserve happiness and peace of mind. I don't think it's going to happen in your present circumstances.

Edited by Stevemercer

First thai gf (village girl)was some u underwear on my birthday.

Second thai gf we shared costs of dinner many times and ocasionally she treated me for dinners

Third thai girk ocasional dinners at nice places and a 26k Samsung note as gift

Fourth gf, not thai. 100% Chinese. Many dinners, clothing and trips to phuket, Bali and Chiang Mai.

You just have to choose well. I don't even look at bar girls or village girls exempt for my first gf here. Yeah I was not experienced.

My tip to anyone looking for quality girls:

1- No bar girls, no village girls, no isan girls.

2- Don't have passport and never been outside thailand - bye bye

3- Half Chinese YES

I got gifts throughout the year, usually clothing and at birthday's something like a watch, gadget or anything else she figured might be useful. And ofcourse I'd buy her gifts too for special days or as a suprise. Usually nothing expensive but the gestures were always much appreciated. When we were living apart I'd sent her a postcard every week and she'd sent me one every month.

Those who excuse selfish behaviour as "Thai" are foolish, I can only see it as a failing relationship. Not receiving a "thank you" from your wife (or from friends) if you give them a gift is not "a Thai thing", you're just not being respected (unless there is some other obvious way of them showing gratitude such as giving you a gift or other token of being showing they do care about you). In any good relationship both partners care a lot about eachother and want to take care of each other in various ways. That includes tokens of caring about eachother, spending some time together even if it's just strawling around the beach, forest or other lovely place Kisses, sniff kisses, expressing love with romantic words and phrases (rak na, chan rak thur). Had my late wife in tears a few times telling me how lucky she felt that I chose her, sobbing with pure joy in her beautiful eyes. A healthy sex life. If a BJ is considered a gift... err... that just sound wrong, I doubt your girl considers you eating her hee makes for a gift? Various sexual positions including oral sex are just part of a normal sex and love life...

Sounds like the OP is in a failing relationship with a selfish, lazy lady who doesn't really seem to put her hubby as her number 1 priority. If you are not eachothers priority and think but feel like you are giving more then you are getting, something is wrong. And again, don't give me "that's Thai culture" excuses as some seem to suggest. Love and wishing to take good care of eachother are universal feelings. If you're being told otherwise you are being played. Time to either repair the relationship, assuming there once was a genuine love relationship, or time to cut the rope.

And if you want a blowjob, that's the way to go.

don't we have a gay forum or ladyboi forum for this Drivel...ewwww

Sorry to break it to you, there are --despite that some authorities in Ireland don't approve of this-- many married couples who engage in fellatio.

Edited by Morakot

My wife never forgets my birthday, presents, cake and family party. On her birthday she gets the same usually with a crappy present followed by a special present. The kids get the same.

When she comes back from shopping there's normally something for me, even if only a few beers.

We have never bought her family presents on their birthdays, sometimes a small cake is bought or the wife cooks them a meal.

She never stops in the house, the kids are always well fed, washed and wearing clean clothes. The house is spotless and if I even hint that I'm slightly hungry, she's straight into the kitchen and cooking.

With having two young kids, she does laundry every two days and everything gets ironed.

Of course she gets presents on her birthday, Christmas etc with small treats throughout the year, she deserves them.

Maybe I'm one of the few lucky ones even after 10 years together.

A well balanced relationship is hard to find your almost there. Its not so much the gift but the thought of remembering the day. Birthday next week. She will take me out to dinner and give me something small but something I need. She has bought a piece of land for her next step in life after I am gone because I am much older than her in years. This kind of keeps her cash strapped s she is making payments (to me)She is wise beyond her years which is good because she will need to survive after I am gone. Edited by elgordo38

In Ten plus years, my Ex gave me a cd of a group I had never liked. A copy Ed Hardy shirt that fit her. A counterfit knife that I chucked out. For her birthday she got heaps of gifts. The last birthday of her I spent with her I took her to Koh Tao. We stayed at an expensive resort for 5 days. I bought her about 10 k worth of clothes. It was two weeks till her real birthday. When that came around she was shell shocked I didnt give he anything on the actual day....

My current Gf's birthday is a week before mine and we celebrate them together. Gifts and dinner and a genuine nice two birthdays so far......Im glad I am not worried about growing old with this one.

Yes it can be rather expensive to find the right girl

I have been with my gf just over a year. She gave up work shortly after I moved in and allows me to keep her. She has the pin numbers for both my Thai and UK bank account atm cards. I won't say she is frugal with money, but she is sensible and I make sure I keep my eye on the bigger picture. She looks after me well and when I was in hospital last year, she spent 3 months by my side sleeping either on the floor on on setees. She is a good cook, keeps the house clean and my clothes laundered. BUT, despite the fact I bought her a £400 gold bracelet for her birthday, what did she buy me on mine? The answer, nothing - despite the fact she was cartying all the cash. It just never seemed to enter her mind. Maybe it's in the culture!

Each to their own really.

My wifes family have never acknowledged her birthday and she expects nothing.

I take her to Sizzler or we eat Japanese or something.

As for me, I get a kiss on the cheek and a "Happy birthday Teerak" and then I get to take her to Sizzler or a Japanese restaurant.

The one time she made an effort and cooked a proper good Thai meal I ended up wearing it and the contents of a glass of red wine because I started a stupid argument. Bad memory.

We do celebrate our sons birthday and the Thai grandparents come but he is never spoilt.

The birthday BJ sounds good though. I ll ask her next birthday.

Last year for her birthday I got my wife nothing. This was actually an oversight on my part and not intentional. She, however, got me a nice watch and a cake so I'm certainly not complaining. I will get her something this year though, assuming I remember...

I think you live in a dream world. Your "woman" needs you just as Bank .... that's no relationship. Toss her......stop to give Money........Maybe she should go to work to see the Reality, but esteem, then shy will try to crawl back to you ..... stay hard.

I wonder what kind of relationships you guys have.. Of course i get presents when I have a birthday and so does she. Seems normal to me that both get stuff.

I would see it as a sign that I am just good for one thing, if I had to give her stuff on her birthday and mine was forgotten.

Just got a bottle of well aged Kentucky bourbon. Not a big fan of bourbon, but it was smooth.

Frequently get this or that for no particular reason. I don't try to compare and contrast with what's given or what's received. If you turn it into a contest you may have lost sight of the bigger picture.

First thai gf (village girl)was some u underwear on my birthday.

Second thai gf we shared costs of dinner many times and ocasionally she treated me for dinners

Third thai girk ocasional dinners at nice places and a 26k Samsung note as gift

Fourth gf, not thai. 100% Chinese. Many dinners, clothing and trips to phuket, Bali and Chiang Mai.

You just have to choose well. I don't even look at bar girls or village girls exempt for my first gf here. Yeah I was not experienced.

My tip to anyone looking for quality girls:

1- No bar girls, no village girls, no isan girls.

2- Don't have passport and never been outside thailand - bye bye

3- Half Chinese YES

and my tip

Issan girls

No passport

Full on Issan Lao borders

One thing I would like to ask the blokes that have thoughtful and caring wives are they from a rural background or educated Thais?

My wife's family are from up north. But all except mum and dad are well educated,mum was very shrewd opened a shop bought lots of cheap land,and dad worked hard to educate the kids ,2 girls married well off Thai guys, the wife got me ,lol but they all except one brother have the work ethic

OP Kenny202, have you considered a Thai girlfriend/wife – they are educated to take care of their man – my GF say, that a Thai lady loose face, if she cannot take good care of her man...whistling.gif

My lovely Thai GF almost daily cooks delicious food for me (sometime we dine out), gives me birthday present and birthday cake, and small gifts now and then – the small ongoing surprises like bringing ice cream or crispy pork home or..., matters more than birthdays – and of course chocolate and roses for Valentines Day and make up the bed...wub.png

attachicon.gifwDSC06688_valentine(600x450).jpg

...but perhaps I'm just lucky..?rolleyes.gif

time will tellcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And if you want a blowjob, that's the way to go.

don't we have a gay forum or ladyboi forum for this Drivel...ewwww
Aww, doing be like that, it is his birthday.

And for the record I'm not gay, I just wanted to give it a go like everyone else does. My afternoon with Sofia (that's his name) was very erotic and I would highly recommend him. Sofia is still working the doing rounds in the village so anyone interested pm me for details. You never know if I drum him up enough business I might get a freebie.

Last year for my birthday my fiancee bought me a Kawasaki Ninja 650 and yesterday she bought me a Toyota Yaris just because it's so damn hot these days.

. There's always one, the Hiso gf, who supports him, Yawn

Only one?

You cant have read much TV!!

I like the ones who go on about living in the wifes house for nothing, never payed sinsod, wife never asks for anything, works and pays for everything with her own $

Bunch of dreaming deluded trolls

Last year for my birthday my fiancee bought me a Kawasaki Ninja 650 and yesterday she bought me a Toyota Yaris just because it's so damn hot these days.

. There's always one, the Hiso gf, who supports him, Yawn
Only one?

You cant have read much TV!!

I like the ones who go on about living in the wifes house for nothing, never payed sinsod, wife never asks for anything, works and pays for everything with her own $

Bunch of dreaming deluded trolls

Don't be a hater man, just because you pay your girl or ladyboy a salary, live paycheck to paycheck and get nothing in return doesn't mean the rest of us are losers.

Let's not turn it into a pssing contest as usual.

Been thinking about things with her today and while there's a great deal of thoughtlessness and laziness, there's also something missing upstairs. She just doesn't seem to read the signs or join the dots when it comes to giving her hints she needs too help or she's pushed things too far. Evolution has a lot of catching up to do

You are a lucky guy...She is a keeper...

he , not tell truth
Here's the bike. Would you like to see the car too.

Get a life buddy.

. Ur first post was a Boast, I can take a pic of a Lambo and say it's mine, too, u admitted it a Boast, so why would I believe anything u posted, get a Life, I don't need anybody to buy me anything, more than enuf for anywhere in the World Edited by Ireland32