What time does your that wife or gf get out of bed?

As a wise man once said, sleep is the cousin of death.

Nas was a great rapper.

song was called NY State Of Mind and the album was called Illmatic.

Might get it cranking whilst drinking a few Brewdogs.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women wake up yawning and men with an erection.

Coincidence?........................................................ I think not.................................

I'm sure science would tell us there's an evolutionary reason for that.

But I'll be darned if I can think of what it may be...

Just a little bonus, I guess. For guys, I mean.

Short of the long:

The short: If its her 1st and is under 6 months, "let her go" as the she might be trying to get the bub into a sleep routine, which can be easy or hell, also whether she has any family support ?

The long: If she is just lazy, let her know that there are plenty of hungry Thai fish out there, and you expect A-Z, it is more than likely that she will comply once she knows what you want, but with a new bub, be expected to be 2nd in line, I am 5th in line because I allow it.

Good luck and enjoy the bub

How many times during the night has your girl been up tending the baby? How many times have you been up tending the baby? Mothers sleep when the baby does. My GF gets up same as me; when the sun rises; about 06:15. She can't sit still, always doing something. But no babies.

my girl is woken up by our 1 year old daughter before 6 every morning. i stay in the next bedroom with our 4 year or son and try to sleep till 7. will go back to the system of renting 2 separate condos when i move back to pattaya in october to put some distance between us. if you have a baby that sleeps till 11 in the morning then you are a lucky guy.

my girl is woken up by our 1 year old daughter before 6 every morning. i stay in the next bedroom with our 4 year or son and try to sleep till 7. will go back to the system of renting 2 separate condos when i move back to pattaya in october to put some distance between us. if you have a baby that sleeps till 11 in the morning then you are a lucky guy.

Why...?

babies tend to wake up early and wake everyone else up at the same time. nice to have the option of sleeping in if desired.

She,,, up at 6am

Me up about 10 or 11am,, like i've said a million times,

a.) i don't want to be the first human to wake up

b.) i don't have any chickens, pigs (the real ones) to feed

c.) i don't work

d.) i get up when i want to

Catatonia is well established in your household?

Since you're asking, I have to assume this constitutes some degree of an issue with you, large or small. So my question is: why would you take up with or marry someone without even knowing before hand whether stuff like this was going to be an issue?

'Saw a pretty funny stand-up comic act on Netflix the other day. 'A 7-month pregnant Asian-American lady named Ali Wong who I thought was pretty funny. One of the funniest portions of her act was sort of a candid "what-women-really-want-in-life" thing, which was basically to NOT have to toil at anything and be able to sit around & enjoy all the good things in life compliments of the hard-working husband, a husband selected for matrimony in the first place not for being handsome or studly, but for their earning potential. She was pretty funny, but how far really from the truth, perhaps esp. in a country such as Thailand?

One thing that has not been covered in the replies, if this late sleeping is a new thing, and your wife is complaining of tiredness, it may be an underlying medical condition. I had a similar experience after our son was born, and it turned out my wife had renal failure. Worth a visit to a decent Doctor just to be sure.

I rise at about 5-30 to start the garden chores, feed the fish etc.

By the time I finish, about 7-00 the wife is up and usually had made the coffee for me so we can both enjoy it together on the patio.

if not working get up about 10 am, stuffs her face then goes back to bed. Get up a bit later, stuffs her face then it's snooze time, that's not the same as sleep. Gets up again about 4PM goes round her mates house and stuffs her face again. Goes to bed about 11 and complains cannot get to sleep whistling.gif

• 4 weeks later...

"Just to the people who suggest that my wife is a bar girl becauase she sleeps in, id like to meet u one day and see u say that to my face and then id put a burning fist into your face. But u would never do that because u just hide behind your keyboards."

What reasons can you give for her sleeping in until 11am every day then,something that goes against every aspect of her own Thai culture?