Bangkok uni student dead in stabbing frenzy - suspected knifeman hangs himself

webfact

Bangkok uni student dead in stabbing frenzy - suspected knifeman hangs himself

km.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A Thai man who tried to get back together with his university girlfriend stabbed her in a frenzy then went home and hanged himself, police in Bangkok say.

Din Daeng police called to flats in the area found the body of 28 year old Pattanan Khantha, a political science student at Ramkhahaeng Universtity face up in a pool of blood on her bed. She had been stabbed 15 times. Food was scattered all around the room reported Daily News.

A neighbor who lived on the same floor said that she had moved in about a year ago and kept herself to herself. Her boyfriend - now known as Wirawat (or Aaf) Permpoonthaweesak, 27, would visit on days off. They had apparently split up recently and she moved out only to return a few days ago as she was taking some exams at university.

A cousin Nara Khantha, 31, told investigating officers that Pattanan had moved out after breaking up with her boyfriend. All the families knew about the split, she said, but Wirawat refused to accept it. Her cousin moved back to her flat for a few days because of the exams and she suspected that Wirawat had visited her trying to get back together again.

Police went to Wirawat's lodgings in Phasi Charoen district thereafter and found him hanging from a curtain rail. He was already dead.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-20

Jeez. Imagine how the guy was feeling on his way home.

RIP

Personally could not give a flying <deleted> how this worthless piece of crap was feeling after he murdered a woman because she left him. Edited by Bluespunk

Sad Story R.I.P to her, one can only imagine the horrific last minuets of her life.

Its not just the men that do this type of rage killing, my 17 y/o Thai niece was in a night club in BKK when she had an argument with her B/F over him getting too friendly with a girl at the bar.

They had a big blowout over it, she went outside pulled a gun out of her friends car walked back into the bar and emptied 6 rounds into him with everyone watching. she didn't even think twice about it.

Sad Story R.I.P to her, one can only imagine the horrific last minuets of her life.

Its not just the men that do this type of rage killing, my 17 y/o Thai niece was in a night club in BKK when she had an argument with her B/F over him getting too friendly with a girl at the bar.

They had a big blowout over it, she went outside pulled a gun out of her friends car walked back into the bar and emptied 6 rounds into him with everyone watching. she didn't even think twice about it.

hard core niece, glad she left the other girl unharmed

hard core niece, glad she left the other girl unharmed

I think she would have been out of rounds by then to chase after the other girl, that's if the other girl was still in the same suburb, after she saw the shoot out.

Edited by Rocceao

Thais seem to have no moral or ethical compass and just let their emotions rule their lives without any thought as to the consequences of their actions on others, or even themselves. You see it everywhere in Thai society, from Prayut's outbursts to incidents like this.

Very sad and it speaks volumns about Thailand and Thai society.

what happened to her afterwards?

Probably now happily married and if the husband is smart he wears a bullet proof vest 24/7.

Probably now happily married and if the husband is smart he wears a bullet proof vest 24/7.

i mean she wasn't arrested and charged for shooting a person inside a club in bkk in full view of everyone?

If i can't have you nobody else can mentality.

An extension of disfigurement by throwing corrosive fluid so if the spurned or rejected lover can't have someone disfigure so no one else will want them.

It happened a lot during my time in Hong Kong.

i mean she wasn't arrested and charged for shooting a person inside a club in bkk in full view of everyone?

yeah same story of the son of the politician CHA... who shot the police man in the nightclub in full view of the patrons was not arrested and fled to Cambodia and lived there (hiding, so no trace of cordite could be found of him. A waiter who was a witness of the prosecution was later found dead (suizide?/ murdered) other witnesses kept MUM out of fear for their lives (wildwest Siam ) returned to Thailand and is now a instructor of handgun use in the police force, Gimme a break how bad the police in Thailand is getting

Emotional behavior seems to reign supreme in this culture

yes control over themselves is lacking in the Thai ( and Asian cultures,) just see how they drive their cars and motorcycles, bad blood, bad upbringing, crazy, hear that of my neighbors sons , very young, screaming their lungs out at their father, I told him if he isn't controlling the temper of his sons someone will

MOH HO leauw leauw ( angry very quick)

quick temper, Amok is an Indonesian term for getting out of control even if there is no alcohol involved

yeah same story of the son of the politician CHA... who shot the police man in the nightclub in full view of the patrons was not arrested and fled to Cambodia and lived there (hiding, so no trace of cordite could be found of him. A waiter who was a witness of the prosecution was later found dead (suizide?/ murdered) other witnesses kept MUM out of fear for their lives (wildwest Siam ) returned to Thailand and is now a instructor of handgun use in the police force, Gimme a break how bad the police in Thailand is getting

I would prefer if losttourist answered as it was his own niece who committed the deed. How would you know if her family is rich or power or had power etc

I know Thai's are smaller people but what's up with these suicides using towel and curtain rods. I don't about you, but if I even bump into a towel rack it falls out of the wall and the curtain rods, come on ???????????????

As I keep saying, guns are everywhere in Thailand and you better make sure who you are talking with or to.

It is not generally understood that sex exerts a huge power over our lives. It transcends national boundaries. The story of Romeo and Juliet is popularly seen as a romantic love story. The background of the story, of course, is that the Montagues and Capulets would willingly have killed their children and probably each other to prevent the lovers from having each other. History is replete with stories of murder committed as a result of unrequited love (sexual desire.) Sigmund Freud had it right - sex is probably the strongest force in the world!

She was placed 2nd in command of the RTP.

I would prefer if losttourist answered as it was his own niece who committed the deed. How would you know if her family is rich or power or had power etc

Get it right, you mean his own Thai niece. People love to add the Thai bit, could be wife, husband, niece, nephew.

Nice family you have.

As I keep saying, guns are everywhere in Thailand and you better make sure who you are talking with or to.

Yeah, we got it, thanks. No need to keep banging on.

Her Dad is a rich Chinese/Thai and she is a Daddy's brat, he payed off the necessary people including the victims family and she spent 12 months in a low security, holiday home for underage brats.

Jeez. Imagine how the guy was feeling on his way home.

RIP

So your sympathies are with the jealous scumbag who committed this appalling murder, not the victim and relatives of the girl he stabbed no less than 15 times?

Wow!