Fifteen-Year-Old Boy Crashes Motorbike on the Day of Enlightenment

rooster59

I think next time he ventures out on the motorbike, he won't be so cocksure about his ability to ride it.

So logically you think that anyone who is unfortunate to have an accident, whether it's a bike, car or whatever, is too "cocksure about their riding/driving abilities"? Or are you just picking on this lad?

I wonder if you have ever had an accident of any kind? That would mean that you too were too cocksure of your abilities.

I think next time he ventures out on the motorbike, he won't be so cocksure about his ability to ride it.

So logically you think that anyone who is unfortunate to have an accident, whether it's a bike, car or whatever, is too "cocksure about their riding/driving abilities"? Or are you just picking on this lad?

I wonder if you have ever had an accident of any kind? That would mean that you too were too cocksure of your abilities.

It was a play on words, maybe I should have put the word cocksure in inverted commas for your benefit.

What part of the Wirral are you from ?

A troll post has been removed.

Don't like the topic, then don't read it but don't leave your vitriolic comments on it for others to read.