SURVEY: Should followers of Islam be allowed to work in Airport Security?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Muslims be barred from sensitive security jobs?  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It appears your speaking for all Christians, the same way radical muslims speak on behalf of all muslims ?

Lets look at some proven facts to support Christians are "nonviolent", this is not a fully incluesive list as the violence committed in the name of christ is that extensive starting in 315 right through to the 20th century

315 to 6th century - thousands of pagans killed

782 - 4500 Saxons killed

1234 - 11000 men women an children killed for not paying church tax

1099 - 60000 killed in jerusalum

Battle of Askalon 200,000 "heathens" killed by followers of Christ

Estimates from all the crusades put the number of deaths at christian hands at 20 million, jews, muslims and anyone else who wasnt a follower of christ

And lets not get into the carnage the christians caused among the native peoples in many countries and continents

Yes those followers of Christ are so non violent and peace loving and turn the othet cheek !

Lol. Such a student of history. Selective history, that is. Here are the numbers and "facts" you conveniently left out. And by the way, the Muslim conquests (starting very much with Muhammad himself!) preceded and were the direct cause of the Crusades. And Muhammad himself was no slouch in the war-making department. So OK, there's simply no denying religious killing on all sides. However, Christ himself, unlike the so-called "Prophet", never led any armies or fought in any battles, never butchered or made sex slave out of any captives, and never took any slaves period. Nor is he known to have been any kind of an advocate or apologist for any of those things. Clearly all in stark contrast to Muhammad.

Getting down to what's actually relevant today, Christians are not trying to blow up any airplanes, busses, or coffee shops, terrorize civilian populations, or behead any "non-believers", or carry out any of countless other atrocities in the name of their religion. It's really not about Christians or the Crusades as the empty-heads keep trying to make it out to be. And even if it were, the Crusades are only part of the story. You like to throw around the word "facts"; well, as you can see you left out quite a few facts, just as do the screaming imams & clerics and monsters in the mosques and madrasas. Despicable.

This thread isnt about religious wars. Its about airport security and followers of Islam.

Islam is all about following the teaching of Mohammed and he was a very violent man bringing war and death to as much of the region as he could. Now his followers are continuing his legacy. That is very relevant to airport security and this thread.

I guess comprehension isnt your strongest trait.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest troll post in TV history! What in god's name is wrong with you. So what a muslim country has to outsource a different religion workforce to provide security for muslims? I can not believe this post has been allowed to continue and for 10 pages what in the world is wrong here? What an idiotic topic, survey thread whatever you want to call this.

Why do you call it a troll post?

People are expressing their views.

Perhaps you don't like the fact that we can see these followers of lslam for what they really are.?

l hope that this post goes for another 10 pages.

Just trying to be helpful, but when you print the Creator's title, please use a capital letter.

lts God not god.

You might get a certain section of society angry at you for your sloppy editing.

Who knows what they can do.

I work directly with Muslims in a Muslim country and have many Muslim friends. They are no different than any other people. There are good and bad people in every country of the world.

<deleted> with your comments directed towards me.

I lived and worked in a strict muslim country for 5 years (Saudi). I knew many outwardly friendly Saudi muslims. They were NOT my friends. I learned not to trust any of them. Maybe because they were muslims, maybe because they were Saudis. Similarly I would not trust people who danced with joy when the twin towers came down. Pagan muslims.

And punctuation isn't yours.

Sure isnt but if I had a choice between comprehension and punctuation, Ill stick the important one

What you still fail to comprehend is that the hateful teachings of a violent prophet are very relevant to the concept of airport security.

And punctuation isn't yours.

Sure isnt but if I had a choice between comprehension and punctuation, Ill stick the important one

What you still fail to comprehend is that the hateful teachings of a violent prophet are very relevant to the concept of airport security.

What I comprehend very well is that there are MANY AND I SAY IT AGAIN MANY, followers of Islam providing security without incident all over the world. I also comprehend all the racially and culturally divisive TV members making obnoxious and ridiculous statements and posts on this TROLL THREAD.

So there is your answer. The "teachings" in your mind, are just that a false opinion and utter nonsense. Just like this thread

Edited by 2fishin2

Maybe these "obnoxious" & "ridiculous" statements as you put it are because the majority of us can see, even if you & PCI governments can't,what these muslim's true agenda is.

And just maybe we don't like them for the actions that they do.

Furthermore just maybe we are sick & tired of muslims demanding special treatment.

And even of <removed> muslim apologists like yourself championing their cause continually.

Perhaps we realise that we have & had enough problems without adding another one to the mix.

Most of us just want muslims to return to their own countries where they can carry on acting like they do in ours & can demand & receive as much special treatment as they like.

Most of us find them extremely offensive & we don't, in their countries act like they do in ours.

Doubt that l'm getting through to you.

As Donald Trump would say " ban them all until we can find out what the hell is going on"

But you can't ban them in Saudi, UAE and Qatar et al

I would not want to ban them there myself ,just as long as they stay there and do not come to the west ,our lifestyle obviously does not fit in with theirs ,so why do they come?just stay in their own country's and let us get on with our way of life and them with theirs ,its not rocket science Edited by i claudius

Maybe these "obnoxious" & "ridiculous" statements as you put it are because the majority of us can see, even if you & PCI governments can't,what these muslim's true agenda is.

And just maybe we don't like them for the actions that they do.

Furthermore just maybe we are sick & tired of muslims demanding special treatment.

And even of brainless muslim apologists like yourself championing their cause continually.

Perhaps we realise that we have & had enough problems without adding another one to the mix.

Most of us just want muslims to return to their own countries where they can carry on acting like they do in ours & can demand & receive as much special treatment as they like.

Most of us find them extremely offensive & we don't, in their countries act like they do in ours.

Doubt that l'm getting through to you.

Brainless appreciate that attack. Im not apologizing for them.

I am simply pointing out that racist people such as yourself are as much of the problem in the world as anybody you cluelessly perceive as being the root cause of all evil.

You think you dont act like they do in ours? Wrong, just listen to the crap you are spewing out of your mouth.

The topic at hand is Islamic followers working in airport security. As I pointed out earlier, 10s of thousands do everyday without security issues.

I guess that trumps your own racist views and proves just how wrong you are.

You are not in the majority.

The idiocy of those that subscribe to the deliberate propoganda of "islamic evil" are no different to those extremists who "use" the excuse of Islamic religious justification.

The horror of extremist acts which has polarized the world has led to the blind ignorance of the fact that retaliation by the " justified" innocent non Muslim has killed many times more totally innocent people who are not always followers of Islam.

The political manipulation of the issue has been masked to hide the objective.

Even the very apparent collaberations have been brushed aside as conjecture or corrupted anti establishment media agitations.

Never is it addressed that the very cause of the exodus of Islamic people who are deemed by propogandist discrimination and suspicion are actually the victims of political aggression rather than actual religious iddentity. Nor is it suggested that those potential extremists amongst them are also the product of the same cause. Instead trhere is a consistant affirmation that followers of Islam are inherently evil in defiance of the fact that non religious acts of horror globally account for many more deaths for reason or unreasonable motivition than Islamic beliefs outside of arenas of political conflict .

Cultism and the human rights abuses they inflict have no media or social impact currently unless there is an Islamic slant.

The concept of any conspiracies relating to the ongoing issues are also demoted and ridiculed despite the confusion demonstrated in the Syrian situation.

There is a very high level game being played and the outcome may not be satisfactry to anyone regardless of the victor with the exception of the

Referees who will change the rules to suit their outcome.wink.png

The idiocy of those that subscribe to the deliberate propoganda of "islamic evil" are no different to those extremists who "use" the excuse of Islamic religious justification.

The horror of extremist acts which has polarized the world has led to the blind ignorance of the fact that retaliation by the " justified" innocent non Muslim has killed many times more totally innocent people who are not always followers of Islam.

The political manipulation of the issue has been masked to hide the objective.

Even the very apparent collaberations have been brushed aside as conjecture or corrupted anti establishment media agitations.

Never is it addressed that the very cause of the exodus of Islamic people who are deemed by propogandist discrimination and suspicion are actually the victims of political aggression rather than actual religious iddentity. Nor is it suggested that those potential extremists amongst them are also the product of the same cause. Instead trhere is a consistant affirmation that followers of Islam are inherently evil in defiance of the fact that non religious acts of horror globally account for many more deaths for reason or unreasonable motivition than Islamic beliefs outside of arenas of political conflict .

Cultism and the human rights abuses they inflict have no media or social impact currently unless there is an Islamic slant.

The concept of any conspiracies relating to the ongoing issues are also demoted and ridiculed despite the confusion demonstrated in the Syrian situation.

There is a very high level game being played and the outcome may not be satisfactry to anyone regardless of the victor with the exception of the

Referees who will change the rules to suit their outcome.wink.png

Good try, but you don't win a cigar.

Never is it addressed that the very cause of the exodus of Islamic people who are deemed by propogandist discrimination and suspicion are actually the victims of political aggression rather than actual religious iddentity..

Surely, the cause is Malthusian in essence. Moslems typically eschew contraception, meaning that populations grow exponentially such that they outstrip the available local resources. War, famine and disease can help to keep their numbers down, but ultimately these aren't sufficiently effective, so the peoples choose to migrate to areas with greater resources.

Unfortunately, in their new areas they will continue to breed relentlessly and outstrip the new area's resources, and so will need to move on and the cycle repeats itself. Of course, in the past peoples would only move relatively short distances. Nowadays people can easily cross continents.

So, the political aggression is not a cause, but a symptom.

Also, note that when resources are short, people will typically turn to their religion with a renewed vehemence in the hope that their "god" will look favourably upon them. Hence the rise of Islamism in many of the more impoverished parts of the world.

Never is it addressed that the very cause of the exodus of Islamic people who are deemed by propogandist discrimination and suspicion are actually the victims of political aggression rather than actual religious iddentity..

Surely, the cause is Malthusian in essence. Moslems typically eschew contraception, meaning that populations grow exponentially such that they outstrip the available local resources. War, famine and disease can help to keep their numbers down, but ultimately these aren't sufficiently effective, so the peoples choose to migrate to areas with greater resources.

Unfortunately, in their new areas they will continue to breed relentlessly and outstrip the new area's resources, and so will need to move on and the cycle repeats itself. Of course, in the past peoples would only move relatively short distances. Nowadays people can easily cross continents.

Also, note that when resources are short, people will typically turn to their religion with a renewed vehemence in the hope that their "god" will look favourably upon them. Hence the rise of Islamism in many of the more impoverished parts of the world.

I dont think "breed relentlessly" a respectable term in used with context of humans. People arent rabbits.

I dont think "breed relentlessly" a respectable term in used with context of humans. People arent rabbits.

But then, producing children beyond your ability adequately to support them is also not "respectable", and such behaviour definitely fits the dictionary definition of "relentless", viz. "continuing in a severe or extreme way".

I was aware that some might object to "breed relentlessly" and I considered my words very carefully. I did consider "breed like Queen Victoria", but rejected it.

And as for "people aren't rabbits", that's true. People have a higher intellect and can choose whether or not to use contraception. Rabbits can't. Moslems don't.

But then, producing children beyond your ability adequately to support them is also not "respectable", and such behaviour definitely fits the dictionary definition of "relentless", viz. "continuing in a severe or extreme way".

I was aware that some might object to "breed relentlessly" and I considered my words very carefully. I did consider "breed like Queen Victoria", but rejected it.

And as for "people aren't rabbits", that's true. People have a higher intellect and can choose whether or not to use contraception. Rabbits can't. Moslems don't.

Even Pew Research data that is often used by people to justify their negative POVs regards Muslims contradicts your opinions on Muslim birth rates, which in essence, are nonsense.

Current research on Muslim birth rates around the world contradicts your opinions, in essence you're posting nonsense.

Edited by simple1

religion cannot be a factor for any employment.

and unfair generalizations and blanket statements are not nice too.

so asking such question in a poll is not different from lest say asking like: UK (no 4 for pedophile cases on earth after Zimbabwe) has lot of pedophiles so should UK people be allowed to work with children?

Or lets say for example: most pedophiles are Christian so should we allow Christians to work with children? of course we cannot say these, right?

such generalizations move us nowhere and just divide us for nothing and war mongers and Trump likes get more rant!

Edited by Galactus

Current research on Muslim birth rates around the world contradicts your opinions, in essence you're posting nonsense.

Are you really that clueless?

How about:

"As of 2011, it is predicted that the world's Muslim population will grow twice as fast as non-Muslims over the next 20 years."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

"Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2010 and 2050"

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Or how about "Births per woman" from http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2013/demographics-muslims.aspx

Indonesia: 2.3

Pakistan: 3.6

Nigeria: 5.6

Egypt: 2.9

Or how about in the UK, where Moslems have immigrated and still maintain their abundant fecundity?

"the 2005-10 fertility rate among UK Muslims at 3.0, which means that the average British Muslim had exactly three children in her lifetime, compared to 1.8 children for non-Muslim women."

Source: http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

So, what is this "Current research on Muslim birth rates around the world" that allegedly "contradicts [my] opinions facts"? And where's the "nonsense"?

Are you really that clueless?

How about:

"As of 2011, it is predicted that the world's Muslim population will grow twice as fast as non-Muslims over the next 20 years."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

"Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2010 and 2050"

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Or how about "Births per woman" from http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2013/demographics-muslims.aspx

Indonesia: 2.3

Pakistan: 3.6

Nigeria: 5.6

Egypt: 2.9

Or how about in the UK, where Moslems have immigrated and still maintain their abundant fecundity?

"the 2005-10 fertility rate among UK Muslims at 3.0, which means that the average British Muslim had exactly three children in her lifetime, compared to 1.8 children for non-Muslim women."

Source: http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

So, what is this "Current research on Muslim birth rates around the world" that allegedly "contradicts [my] opinions facts"? And where's the "nonsense"?

Firstly perhaps you can clarify the relevance of your posts to the OP, other than using the topic to generally utilise the topic to post extremely bigoted content. However, so long as the Mods permit....

Research has identified as education becomes more generally available and the economy improves, Muslim birth rates dramatically reduce. Accordingly try reviewing your entire prior post to which I responded. A reasonable expectation is you should conclude you posted utterly bigoted and completely nonsensical comments e.g. "in their new areas they will continue to breed relentlessly and outstrip the new area's resources, and so will need to move on and the cycle repeats itself".

So far as Western countries are concerned, as an example, Pew Research estimates that Muslims will represent approx 10% of the European population by 2050. Last years asylum seeker influx increased the EU population by around 0.2%

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Edited by simple1

What I comprehend very well is that there are MANY AND I SAY IT AGAIN MANY, followers of Islam providing security without incident all over the world. I also comprehend all the racially and culturally divisive TV members making obnoxious and ridiculous statements and posts on this TROLL THREAD.

So there is your answer. The "teachings" in your mind, are just that a false opinion and utter nonsense. Just like this thread

Of the people who shoot up airports and blow up planes, there are MANY, AND I SAY IT AGAIN MANY, followers of Islam.

Better safe than sorry.

Airport security is of much higher importance than the precious sensitivities of a thuggish, homophobic and misogynist religion.

Of the people who shoot up airports and blow up planes, there are MANY, AND I SAY IT AGAIN MANY, followers of Islam.

Better safe than sorry.

Airport security is of much higher importance than the precious sensitivities of a thuggish, homophobic and misogynist religion.

The real world says otherwise. Please go back and crawl under your rock and live.

Prove you ridiculous assumptions with facts. Not some obscure wikipedia quote.

You were aware your words would offend and yet you used them anyways?? Says a lot about your character and attitude towards people.

Sorry but what has this got to do with the OP about security in airports?

Prove you ridiculous assumptions with facts. Not some obscure wikipedia quote.

You were aware your words would offend and yet you used them anyways?? Says a lot about your character and attitude towards people.

Sorry but what has this got to do with the OP about security in airports?

look for Erdogans recent speeches. He calls for a muslim population explosion, multiple wives, breed breed breed. I did not get the PC thrust of why although in my mind I know exactly why. It has everything to do with security in airports. It is an unspoken war that is taking place.

Your posts are far to dispassionate and objective based for the audience on TV thats likely to be inflamed. Good. Thanks. Please continue.

Better safe than sorry.

The real world says otherwise. Please go back and crawl under your rock and live.

Childish name-calling and avoiding my argument won't help you win any debates. Try harder.

Welcome to the real world.

Better safe than sorry.

Childish name-calling and avoiding my argument won't help you win any debates. Try harder.

Welcome to the real world.

Telling you to go back under your rock....I dont see anywhere I called you a name.

FACT: Around the world everyday, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers of Islam working in some type of security successfully protecting all religions and races of people. Id say that fact alone, answers the question posed in the OP.

Not much more to say is that day to day this trolling topic happens.

FACT: Around the world everyday, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers of Islam working in some type of security successfully protecting all religions and races of people. Id say that fact alone, answers the question posed in the OP.

And some are not: FACT. Question not answered.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/malaysian-immigration-officers-disabled-airport-checks/7465448

And it's not just 1 or 2 people, it's around 100, and that's just at a single airport in a moderate Moslem country.