Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery

PassionDelivery

Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery.

8 incredible craft beers, one special price.

Hurry as stocks are limited.

Delivered nationwide.

Click here for more details, or here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/craft-beer

Refer a friend and both get a FREE craft beer each! Details here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/refer-a-friend-both-get-free-craft-beer

post-244103-0-21237200-1463973241_thumb.

post-244103-0-94870700-1463973241_thumb.

Sorry mate , craft beer is 10 times better than any Chang , you can keep it. This is a good offer, if you can compete wth wishbeer.com I migtht consider it. Just need to compare the prices first.

It is normal that people have different opinions about everything, beer being one of them.

We at Passion Delivery are simply offering the best craft beer deal possible (I'm pretty sure you won't find a better price on these 8 craft beers anywhere in Thailand) so that people anywhere in Thailand, who want to enjoy them can, with the added convenience of the craft beers delivered to your door!

These craft beer deals are great for yourselves to enjoy or they make a cool present for someone else. We've already had people order them as presents for friends and family.

The prices are the same , I just compared with Wishbeer , they have the biggest online sale of craft beers in Thailand.

The only difference is they offer free delivery over 2000 baht nationwide. Passion delivery is 10000 baht for free delivery . That alone is good enough reason for me to continue with wishbeer.

Also they gave me a free t-shirt last year I guess that counts too . gigglem.gif

Send me some free samples so i can settle the argument about chang or craft beers being better.

Oh please stop it, if you want to get drunk please continue with your Chang. If you love different types of beer you wouldn't even be coming up with that "argument".

Actually I had another look at this , Passion Delivery is 250 baht cheaper than Wishbeer , some of the bottles are priced up to 250 baht .

So if you like this type of beer , this is the best deal in Thailand.

You're allowed to have your opinion and we all know you love Chang , just don't compare it with a good ale please. It's like night and day . Yes it's expensive and not something you have to drink every day.

My favourite is Well's honey ale , price is not too bad, around 148 per bottle.

Actually I had another look at this , Passion Delivery is 250 baht cheaper than Wishbeer , some of the bottles are priced up to 250 baht .

So if you like this type of beer , this is the best deal in Thailand.

Thanks for clarifying our prices.

What we are aiming to do here at Passion Delivery is give our customers the best possible pricing on these craft beers, wherever you are in Thailand.

By also offering our "Refer A Friend both get a FREE craft beer" option, it also means that by sharing details about our deals both you and the person you refer benefit with FREE craft beers. If we can build up sales volumes we can negotiate better prices from suppliers and pass these savings directly to you.

So feel free to refer friends and tell them to follow these simple steps for both of you to get your FREE craft beers.

www.passiondelivery.com/pages/refer-a-friend-both-get-free-craft-beer

post-244103-0-35429100-1464141342_thumb.

Besides Beertopia, Pastrami on Rye and the Cave (Hannuman statue) sell craft beers. Pastrami has a slight mark-up over Beertopia since Beertopia is a distributor but Pastrami charges 170-210 for a small bottle and also has two draft beers.

Edited by ThaiBob

Craft beer , over rated, over priced, trendy rubbish. with a poncy label making you think its great.

suckers.

Chang out shines them all. wai2.gif

Chang has been emasculated now it's down to 5% from 6.4 and the smaller bottles. Cheers Riceberry is not bad but only 5% as well, agree about craft beer, stupid description for beer snobs.

Craft beer , over rated, over priced, trendy rubbish. with a poncy label making you think its great.

suckers.

Chang out shines them all. wai2.gif

Chang has been emasculated now it's down to 5% from 6.4 and the smaller bottles. Cheers Riceberry is not bad but only 5% as well, agree about craft beer, stupid description for beer snobs.

When ever I read the term "craft beer" two words spring to mind, home brew.

Seems like there has been a lot of lively discussion about craft beers in this thread!

For those of you who do like them, we have just 6 sets left and we are also giving away a FREE beer snack with them too ... delivered nationwide.

So if you want to best craft beer deal in Thailand, order here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/craft-beer.

Want FREE craft beer?

If you refer a friend and they buy the deal, you both get a FREE craft beer, all they have to do is write your name in the “Notes” box before checkout. Full details here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/refer-a-friend-both-get-free-craft-beer.

post-244103-0-40016500-1464315108_thumb.

They have some of these in foodland now at around 200 baht for a 330ml bottle, no thanks, you'd have to be rich or a bit mad to fork out that much for what is average stuff after all. If I buy anything other than the usual Thai or beer lao it's Fullers ESB at 169 baht for 500 ml, at least that gets you pissed and tastes nice, not a poncy 'craft' beer though.

They have some of these in foodland now at around 200 baht for a 330ml bottle, no thanks, you'd have to be rich or a bit mad to fork out that much for what is average stuff after all. If I buy anything other than the usual Thai or beer lao it's Fullers ESB at 169 baht for 500 ml, at least that gets you pissed and tastes nice, not a poncy 'craft' beer though.

AAH Fullers ESB - Brain Damage ! Beer aristocracy