Advice Needed

I am looking to buy some land up north including somewhere to live.

Not sure what I want to produce.

Can anyone advise costs and information?

Be much appreciated !

Since the only information you have given us is "up north" and "somewhere to live" does this mean that you want us to tell you information about every piece of land north of Bangkok?...since every piece of land north of Bangkok is "up north" and "somewhere to live". If you want to find out information about such a vast assortment of properties I suggest that you take some time and read through not only this forum but also the other ones for the various areas of the country. There are already alot of posts talking about land prices and giving a huge amount of information about what can be done with land and how to buy it etc. I see that you are new here so take some time and get familiar with the search function here on ThaiVisa. If you go to a forum where you think there might be some information on land prices, for instance go to the Isaan forum, and search for "property", or "land" or "crop" or "crops" or "rai" (rai is the unit of land measure in Thailand) or ..... I hope you get the idea.

It's probably best to get some idea about what you want rather than to ask such an open ended question.

Chownah

I am looking to buy some land up north including somewhere to live.

Not sure what I want to produce.

Can anyone advise costs and information?

Be much appreciated !

Since the only information you have given us is "up north" and "somewhere to live" does this mean that you want us to tell you information about every piece of land north of Bangkok?...since every piece of land north of Bangkok is "up north" and "somewhere to live". If you want to find out information about such a vast assortment of properties I suggest that you take some time and read through not only this forum but also the other ones for the various areas of the country. There are already alot of posts talking about land prices and giving a huge amount of information about what can be done with land and how to buy it etc. I see that you are new here so take some time and get familiar with the search function here on ThaiVisa. If you go to a forum where you think there might be some information on land prices, for instance go to the Isaan forum, and search for "property", or "land" or "crop" or "crops" or "rai" (rai is the unit of land measure in Thailand) or ..... I hope you get the idea.

It's probably best to get some idea about what you want rather than to ask such an open ended question.

Chownah