Chiang Mai: Japanese pedophile arrested after being caught in bed with two boys

webfact

Uh, he was found asleep in bed with two boys. No actual evidence he did anything sexual with them.

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.

I suggest you read the whole article, He took pictures of them in sexual positions and posted in online.

Which article? The first is in Thai, so I can't be bothered to spend my time working through it. The second, in English, focuses upon the alleged pimp who is Thai.

This is at the head of this thread. It is clear enough to me.

"Upon entering the room they found Teruaki in bed sleeping next to two naked boys aged 12 and 14, Thairath reported.

Officers said that the arrest came following a joint operation from Chiang Mai police, the DSI and Interpol after it became known that the man was luring young boys to the room for sex.

Officers said that Teruaki would video and photograph the sexual abuse before posting it online.

Teruaki has been charged with having sex with a child under the age of 13 and performing sexual acts on a child under the age of 15."

Chemical castration for all pedophiles. Job done.

Really? I thought you might have advocated crushing between a pair of bricks or slashing off with a rusty razor blade.

Chemical works better. Physical C. still leaves the desire but without the normal equipment bad things can and do still happen. I do not have to spell it out or Google it for yourself. Physical C can lead to horrible injuries by an aggrieved and motivated predator.

Edited by The Deerhunter

Uh, he was found asleep in bed with two boys. No actual evidence he did anything sexual with them.

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.[/quote)

You having a laugh

What was it then ?? A sleepover !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.[/quote)

You having a laugh

What was it then ?? A sleepover !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your tiny world, whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

The pitchforks and torches can surely wait until there's been due process of law.

Japanese Man Accused of Abusing ‘At Least 10 Boys’
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter
14641629101464162936l.jpg
Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested Wednesday morning in Chiang Mai province on suspicion of being a serial child molester.
CHIANG MAI — A Japanese tourist was arrested this morning in Chiang Mai province on allegations he sexually abused boys as young as 9.
Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested Wednesday morning at an apartment by officers from local police and the Department of Special Investigation, or DSI. He was charged with multiple counts of sexually assaulting a minor, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.
kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2016-05-25

And, hopefully, a full castration!

If this vermin was a US citizen, he would finish his jail sentence here, then he would be extradited to the States to face Federal aggravated child sexual abuse charges that carry penalties of over 30 years - on each count.

"18 U.S.C. § 2241– Aggravated sexual abuse

18 U.S.C. § 2242– Sexual abuse

18 U.S.C. § 2243– Sexual abuse of a minor or ward

18 U.S.C. § 2244– Abusive sexual contact"

Remember Eric Prowler?

Google him.

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.

I suggest you read the whole article, He took pictures of them in sexual positions and posted in online.

I suggest you read it again also, It says he has done that, It does not say he did that with the two boys he was caught with.

A clear cut case that a 0.38 could easily prevent further sordid acts by this pervert, and would send a very strong message to other perverts planning trips to the LOS to behave in a like manner.

Do you realize that over 90% of these cases involve Thia's and the majority are relatives ??. Ever wonder why we never see all those cases splashed across the news ??

And Elvis too.

Good work,Thai police.Carry on guys.I just hope their investigations and information collecting operations will not only concentrate on the pedophiles themselves,but also on the wide range circle of participants who facilitate this horrible crime and benifit from it.I am talking about cheap,dirty guest houses and short time hotels who let this happen at their properties,at a much higher rate than the"normal"room rate.There are also the pimps who control those children and "rent"them to the pedophiles.Those pimps are,in many cases,no one other the parents themselves.The report does not tell us how he met the two boys,but I do think he just pumped into them in a school gathering or a birth day party.They must have been"provided" to him.Those who vist SEA countries often will know what I am talking about:those tuk tuk drivers who keep approaching middle aged single tourists and offering them"special"girls.Pedophiles are addicts who will never stop no matter how hard you try to deter,or treat,them.Cutting off their resources is a more effective way to fight this crime.Do you think we will end the huge drug trade industry by just throwing a couple of in-takers in jail and leaving all those dealers,smugglers and middle men in the streets?

Don't you dare compare the child sex trade to the drug trade. They are not similar crimes. The only thing wrong with recreational drug use is that it is illegal. This is not the case with child abuse.

Don't you dare compare the child sex trade to the drug trade. They are not similar crimes. The only thing wrong with recreational drug use is that it is illegal. This is not the case with child abuse.

And you shouldn't limit drug trade to its recreational and moderate use by educated adults aspects either.

Drug trade means dead kids from overdose, crime, murders, ruined families, children on the streets (maybe the ones who will end up selling themselves ?) etc.

I'm not trying to classify either as the greatest evil here and I think that neither should you.

A clear cut case that a 0.38 could easily prevent further sordid acts by this pervert, and would send a very strong message to other perverts planning trips to the LOS to behave in a like manner.

Do you realize that over 90% of these cases involve Thia's and the majority are relatives ??. Ever wonder why we never see all those cases splashed across the news ??

And what is your point exactly? Yesterday we could read about a Thai dad raping his 8 year old daughter, There's several stories about sexual abuse in Thai media if you search for it.

I don't understand why you try to defend a pedophile ,

There is a positive side to this case - it would now appear that foreigners who go to Thailand to have sex with children are highly likely to be caught because of heightened awareness among workers and management at guesthouses and presumably people in the neighbourhood.

and mean time the PARENTS ARE WHERE.

A warning: Don't even think of posting that the victims were in any way complicit in this. They were minors who are incapable of making an informed decision and are victims. A disturbing amount of previous (deleted) posts indicated that some members thought that they should actually share the blame. These members have been removed for an extended period. We have no tolerance for victim blaming on these stories.

Well...Jackson paid the families millions of dollars to hinder the investigation...since his death, some of the kids have spoken more openly...I don't think there's much doubt that Jackson was a pedo...

Preditors like this are found in most poor countries throughout the world. Places like Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines, where the sex industry is most wide spread will always attract these sort of people. However anywhere in the world where there are vulnerable people you will find people rushing to exploit them. Not always sexually given the amount of children used for child labour. Corruption then oils the wheels and so it goes on and on and on...

Preditors like this are found in most poor countries throughout the world. Places like Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines, where the sex industry is most wide spread will always attract these sort of people. However anywhere in the world where there are vulnerable people you will find people rushing to exploit them. Not always sexually given the amount of children used for child labour. Corruption then oils the wheels and so it goes on and on and on...

Its not always a bed of roses being a member of the human race if you have any kind of understanding of right and wrong

There is a positive side to this case - it would now appear that foreigners who go to Thailand to have sex with children are highly likely to be caught because of heightened awareness among workers and management at guesthouses and presumably people in the neighbourhood.

and mean time the PARENTS ARE WHERE.

From previous cases in the news it might have been them selling them.

Did they profit from this?

Good work,Thai police.Carry on guys.I just hope their investigations and information collecting operations will not only concentrate on the pedophiles themselves,but also on the wide range circle of participants who facilitate this horrible crime and benifit from it.I am talking about cheap,dirty guest houses and short time hotels who let this happen at their properties,at a much higher rate than the"normal"room rate.There are also the pimps who control those children and "rent"them to the pedophiles.Those pimps are,in many cases,no one other the parents themselves.The report does not tell us how he met the two boys,but I do think he just pumped into them in a school gathering or a birth day party.They must have been"provided" to him.Those who vist SEA countries often will know what I am talking about:those tuk tuk drivers who keep approaching middle aged single tourists and offering them"special"girls.Pedophiles are addicts who will never stop no matter how hard you try to deter,or treat,them.Cutting off their resources is a more effective way to fight this crime.Do you think we will end the huge drug trade industry by just throwing a couple of in-takers in jail and leaving all those dealers,smugglers and middle men in the streets?

• 2 weeks later...

And you shouldn't limit drug trade to its recreational and moderate use by educated adults aspects either.

Drug trade means dead kids from overdose, crime, murders, ruined families, children on the streets (maybe the ones who will end up selling themselves ?) etc.

I'm not trying to classify either as the greatest evil here and I think that neither should you.

It means no such thing. That is just hysterical nonsense. You are colloocating two entirely different issues. Most harm from drug abuse comes from it being classified as crime and it's victims are victims of the law. You are talking rubbish- pernicious - dangerous rubbish promoting a view of drug use that is lies - propaganda and exaggeration. The ilegal status of drugs corrodes society. Drugs don't and never have.